Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss561
Re: Chauvin Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSO View Post
I’m relieved Mr. Chauvin survived.

I’m glad he was able to safely & sanitarily flush that giant stinky turd’s life down the universe’s toilet pipes.

Floyd Trayvon is undoubtedly rotting in hell for an eternity now...because of his evil actions & violent acts committed while alive.

I think it would’ve been much easier & wiser to have cuffed that black creep for passing fake money, then emptied a clip in his skull...

Derek could then be expedited through the acquittal process without hysterical faggots stalling the legal process of acquittal while philosophizing & gesticulating over the definition of “choke.”
wow.
You are never at a loss for words.

Desert Rat, Simone
Old 04-07-2021, 01:31 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:736
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoch242 View Post
It's not a question of deserving to die. It's that he didn't want jailed for the nth time, swallowed his drugs baggie, and proceeded to OD on film. But because everyone and their mom missed their chance to punish Chauvin for his past mis-policing antics they want to railroad a murder charge where none exists and appear anti-racist. Even manslaughter just to seem sympathetic is a stretch given an ambulance had been phoned in and Floyd was going to die even if they did the PG-13 thing of sitting him up instead of keeping him on his belly. I can't take all the outrage seriously when people don't talk about open and shut/factual police abuse cases and only show up where the minority character was in fact in the wrong. Frankly people's ignorance and sheltered lives are showing when they think a knee as seen in the video can cut off air with all the shouting and talking Floyd was doing and his inability to breathe being broadcasted before he was laying down.
Okay, maybe he died from an overdose of Fentanyl, but three pathologists failed to find evidence of that. Fentanyl was present in his blood, but at nowhere near the concentrations needed to cause death.
His behaviour during the arrest was absolutely not that of someone overdosing on opiates.
Sleep is the first stage of an overdose. Then snoring usually, then the breathing reflex eventually slows to a halt. There is no panic, no struggling, nor the slightest trace of anxiety.
I am not defending Floyd out of some misguided libtard agenda that I may have, indeed I will call a spade a spade, when necessary, but in this case I shall refrain, because I care little for politics, but what I do care for is science, mathematics and truth. Whether you like it or not, Chauvin is responsible for Floyds death. He screwed up, and I think he knows that too.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Cathedral, dankboosh, IndigoInk, Simone, tempuria12, WonderMomma
Old 04-07-2021, 01:51 PM
MeatyBon
Marshall Applewhite
Poster Rank:3137
The Evolutionary Level Above Human

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 1/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssssss98

Saint Fentanyl is responsible for his own death

The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to MeatyBon For This Post:
dankboosh, WonderMomma
Old 04-07-2021, 02:53 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
ProMisanthrope
Poster Rank:1000
Lady, lady, lady... lady powers.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss561

There are multiple contributing factors to this human being's death. Some his fault, some other human beings' fault. George Floyd has already paid the price for his actions leading to his death. The matter at hand presently is for a jury of human beings to decide Chauvins' role and culpability for his actions leading to Floyd's death, if any.

The cause and manner of death have been ruled and announced (x3) by professional licensed pathologists.

The link to the autopsy report is in this thread here: https://www.documentingreality.com/f...7/#post6964561

Below is an exhibit from the Hennepin County States Attorney's office. They are various notes from the Hennepin county medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker, as well as findings from two additional medical examiners.

There are no autopsy reports that say decidedly that Floyd died specifically of a drug overdose. I wish people would stop saying it does. (see more about this here: https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...died-overdose/ )

Documenting Reality
pn01.png  

pn02.png  

pn03.png  

pn04.png  

pn05.png  

pn06.png  

pn07.png  

pn08.png  

pn09.png  

pn10.png  

Cathedral, dankboosh, Desert Rat, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, Simone, spycosis, Steve
Old 04-07-2021, 03:03 PM
Desert Rat
Offline:
pbuh
Poster Rank:1559
C21-H30-O2
Contributions: 7

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssssss286

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post

Below is an exhibit from the Hennepin County States Attorney's office. They are various notes from the Hennepin county medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker, as well as findings from two alternated medical examiners. (Apologies, I'm not sure how to post this document as pictures)
I was going to rip and post the pdf...but I don't think my OCR could read that! Can you?

Anywho, thanks for providing these docs.

The Following User Says Thank You to Desert Rat For This Useful Post:
WonderMomma
Old 04-07-2021, 03:10 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
ProMisanthrope

Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
I was going to rip and post the pdf...but I don't think my OCR could read that! Can you?

Anywho, thanks for providing these docs.
lol, thank you. I don't post stuff like this often, but figured out how to post them and fixed it.

Desert Rat, Simone
Old 04-07-2021, 03:18 PM
Desert Rat
Offline:
pbuh
Poster Rank:1559
C21-H30-O2
Contributions: 7

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssssss286

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
lol, thank you. I don't post stuff like this often, but figured out how to post them and fixed it.

For the lolz, here is what my ocr found on the first two pages:

Documenting Reality
ocr_gfloyd-pathology_notes_2.jpg  

ocr_gfloyd-pathology_notes_1.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Useful Post:
Simone, WonderMomma
Old 04-08-2021, 12:24 AM
IIvIIRRIIvII
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4187

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58

I think the prosecution would have to pull off nothing short of a miracle to recover from that cross-examination of their own witness yesterday. Stiger admitting that not only was it not excessive force, but in fact less force than MPD policy allows.

That little nugget alone is likely to Chauvin acquitted.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IIvIIRRIIvII For This Useful Post:
HSO, Simone, soja
Old 04-08-2021, 12:28 AM
IIvIIRRIIvII
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4187

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58

If anyone's interested here's a 'wrap up' post done by Legal Insurrection. There were so many damn bombs in this I can't see how the prosecution is going to recover... especially since we haven't even gone to defense witnesses yet.

Old 04-08-2021, 02:49 AM
WonderMomma
Offline:
ProMisanthrope

Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss561

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIvIIRRIIvII View Post
If anyone's interested here's a 'wrap up' post done by Legal Insurrection. There were so many damn bombs in this I can't see how the prosecution is going to recover... especially since we haven't even gone to defense witnesses yet.
I'm sure you will find several that will love your link. LOL

(taken from their about page):
"Legal Insurrection now is one of the most widely cited and influential conservative websites, with hundreds of thousands of unique visitors per month. Our work has been highlighted by top conservative radio personalities, and virtually every major conservative publication and many mainstream media publications."

Like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC or any other "right" or "left" organization... the information will be that of politically biased individuals promoting their own personal opinions rather than remaining as neutral and impersonal as possible. I prefer objective views, not subjective.

My answer would be the exact same if it were a liberal organization.

Desert Rat, IndigoInk