Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss910
Re: Chauvin Trial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloko View Post
I suspect the verdict, if found guilty, will be purely for show to appease the mob. Chauvin will be given a new name and put into some sort of witness protection program.

Looking at the autopsy reports, it seems Floyd died from a Fentanyl overdose and not from being asphyxiated. That would denote that Chauvin was not responsible for Floyd's death.
There are 3 autopsy reports. The official Hennepin County autopsy states that the cause of death was cardiopulmonary arrest, restraint and neck compression, and was recorded as a homicide.
The other 2 private autopsy reports explicitly agree with this verdict.
So which autopsy reports did you read ..?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Cathedral, dankboosh, Desert Rat, kellyhound, SalemSaberhagen, Simone, TheWesterley, Vedderman, WonderMomma
Old 04-04-2021, 12:55 PM
HSO
Offline:
Jack off Officer
Poster Rank:22
MOST HATEFUL MAN ONLINE

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 26298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss45776

The only downside to that disgusting junglebunny’s death is that I can’t publicly murder him after slapping my penis against his lips.

Old 04-05-2021, 05:04 AM
HSO
Offline:
Jack off Officer
MOST HATEFUL MAN ONLINE

Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss45776

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
So, his lifestyle choice meant that he deserved to be killed? If he stupidly chose to do drugs, drink, whatever, then that's on him. That does not warrant that cop kneeling on his neck for 10 fucking minutes!

An eye for an eye; give the bastard cop to George's family + let them do to him what he did to their loved one.

Who cares.

Floyd Trayvon & his baby-mama-drama-llama are black...

Black peoples’ lives don’t matter

The Following User Says Thank You to HSO For This Useful Post:
flyflicker123
Old 04-05-2021, 09:03 PM
Epoch242
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:31080

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 0/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
So, his lifestyle choice meant that he deserved to be killed? If he stupidly chose to do drugs, drink, whatever, then that's on him. That does not warrant that cop kneeling on his neck for 10 fucking minutes!

An eye for an eye; give the bastard cop to George's family + let them do to him what he did to their loved one.
It's not a question of deserving to die. It's that he didn't want jailed for the nth time, swallowed his drugs baggie, and proceeded to OD on film. But because everyone and their mom missed their chance to punish Chauvin for his past mis-policing antics they want to railroad a murder charge where none exists and appear anti-racist. Even manslaughter just to seem sympathetic is a stretch given an ambulance had been phoned in and Floyd was going to die even if they did the PG-13 thing of sitting him up instead of keeping him on his belly. I can't take all the outrage seriously when people don't talk about open and shut/factual police abuse cases and only show up where the minority character was in fact in the wrong. Frankly people's ignorance and sheltered lives are showing when they think a knee as seen in the video can cut off air with all the shouting and talking Floyd was doing and his inability to breathe being broadcasted before he was laying down.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Epoch242 For This Useful Post:
Nasty Nuggets, TheWesterley
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Epoch242 For This Post:
dankboosh, WonderMomma
Old 04-06-2021, 01:33 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 702

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Quoted: 4790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss68795

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...psy-6-3-20.pdf

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Cathedral, Desert Rat, soja, tbone79, UrnAsh, WonderMomma
Old 04-06-2021, 02:55 PM
SalemSaberhagen
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1382
Female

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss341

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloko View Post
I suspect the verdict, if found guilty, will be purely for show to appease the mob. Chauvin will be given a new name and put into some sort of witness protection program.

Looking at the autopsy reports, it seems Floyd died from a Fentanyl overdose and not from being asphyxiated. That would denote that Chauvin was not responsible for Floyd's death.
What autopsy report did you read? EVERY autopsy report lists HOMICIDE as the Cause of Death.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SalemSaberhagen For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, Simone
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By SalemSaberhagen:
HSO
Old 04-06-2021, 07:11 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
ProMisanthrope
Poster Rank:1000
Lady, lady, lady... lady powers.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss561

Here are some FACTS of the case that popped out at ME.

- He was under the influence of multiple narcotics.
- He had underlying, fairly severe heart disease.
- He tested positive for COVID nearly two months prior to his death. Upon death, tested positive for 2019-nCoV RNA by PCR, meaning still having the virus in his system, likely asymptomatic and in no danger of being contagious.
- He had just passed a fake $20.
- He started freaking out when the police approached his vehicle.
- The cop almost immediately points a gun at him which makes him even more nervous and anxious.
- He was previously shot by police in a similar manner and some would say was experiencing PTSD.
- The female with him confirmed he had previously been shot by police when Officer Lane asked "why is he acting all weird like that".
- He started suffering a panic attack when they tried to put him in the back of the squad car.
- No, he should not have fought them when they tried to place him in the back of the car but claimed he was claustrophobic which send him into full blown panic attack.
- He requested to lay down on the ground instead of getting into the car.
- The restraint "technique" that Chauvin chose to use has never been a technique that has ever been taught in any training of the MPD.
- Multiple high ranking officers of the MPD testified that Chauvin and the other officers should have stopped holding him down after getting him in handcuffs.
- The same officers testified he definitely should have been put on his side as soon as he started complaining of not being able to breath.
- Officer Thao ignored the offer of help by a licensed EMT/Firefighter (Genevieve Hansen) telling her "if you are really a firefighter you should know better than to get involved".
- One of the officers helping hold him down did check for a pulse, but still did nothing to provide medical attention.
- Autopsy rules it a homicide... "CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION "
- Cardiopulmonary definied as "heart and lungs".
- Cardiopulmonary arrest is defined as the complete cessation of effective circulation and ventilation.
- No where in the autopsy report does it state anything about "cardiac arrest" per se.

My point being... there are SO many factors that could be blamed for his death. But this thread is about the trial of Derik Chauvin and his role in George Floyds death, if any. I just wanted to point out some important things that some people may not know.

Cathedral, Desert Rat, flyflicker123, HSO, kellyhound, Morbidmommy78, Pyramid_Head, Simone, soja
Old 04-06-2021, 10:48 PM
flyflicker123
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:551
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1412

Just another dumb black who thinks he doesnt have to follow the cops demands....if its bs fight it later or die now

The Following User Says Thank You to flyflicker123 For This Useful Post:
HSO
The Following 4 Users Said Fuck Off to flyflicker123 For This Post:
dankboosh, Desert Rat, Simone, WonderMomma
Old 04-06-2021, 11:50 PM
HSO
Offline:
Jack off Officer
MOST HATEFUL MAN ONLINE

Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss45776

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemSaberhagen View Post
What autopsy report did you read? EVERY autopsy report lists HOMICIDE as the Cause of Death.

They’re liars.

Floyd Trayvon was deservedly killed in self defense.

Hero Chauvin almost had his penis bitten off by a pair of homosexual, counterfeit-passing, cop-groin pouncing, crack/meth-addled, poop-colored lips the size of fucking dinner plates.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HSO For This Useful Post:
soja, TheWesterley
Old 04-07-2021, 12:02 AM
HSO
Offline:
Jack off Officer
MOST HATEFUL MAN ONLINE

Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss45776

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
Here are some FACTS of the case that popped out at ME.

- He was under the influence of multiple narcotics.
- He had underlying, fairly severe heart disease.
- He tested positive for COVID nearly two months prior to his death. Upon death, tested positive for 2019-nCoV RNA by PCR, meaning still having the virus in his system, likely asymptomatic and in no danger of being contagious.
- He had just passed a fake $20.
- He started freaking out when the police approached his vehicle.
- The cop almost immediately points a gun at him which makes him even more nervous and anxious.
- He was previously shot by police in a similar manner and some would say was experiencing PTSD.
- The female with him confirmed he had previously been shot by police when Officer Lane asked "why is he acting all weird like that".
- He started suffering a panic attack when they tried to put him in the back of the squad car.
- No, he should not have fought them when they tried to place him in the back of the car but claimed he was claustrophobic which send him into full blown panic attack.
- He requested to lay down on the ground instead of getting into the car.
- The restraint "technique" that Chauvin chose to use has never been a technique that has ever been taught in any training of the MPD.
- Multiple high ranking officers of the MPD testified that Chauvin and the other officers should have stopped holding him down after getting him in handcuffs.
- The same officers testified he definitely should have been put on his side as soon as he started complaining of not being able to breath.
- Officer Tsao ignored the offer of help by a licensed EMT/Firefighter (Genevieve Hansen) telling her "if you are really a firefighter you should know better than to get involved".
- One of the officers helping hold him down did check for a pulse, but still did nothing to provide medical attention.
- Autopsy rules it a homicide... "CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION "
- Cardiopulmonary definied as "heart and lungs".
- Cardiopulmonary arrest is defined as the complete cessation of effective circulation and ventilation.
- No where in the autopsy report does it state anything about "cardiac arrest" per se.

My point being... there are SO many factors that could be blamed for his death. But this thread is about the trial of Derik Chauvin and his role in George Floyds death, if any. I just wanted to point out some important things that some people may not know.

I’m relieved Mr. Chauvin survived.

I’m glad he was able to safely & sanitarily flush that giant stinky turd’s life down the universe’s toilet pipes.

Floyd Trayvon is undoubtedly rotting in hell for an eternity now...because of his evil actions & violent acts committed while alive.

I think it would’ve been much easier & wiser to have cuffed that black creep for passing fake money, then emptied a clip in his skull...

Derek could then be expedited through the acquittal process without hysterical faggots stalling the legal process of acquittal while philosophizing & gesticulating over the definition of “choke.”