|
#1
●
08-13-2024, 10:49 AM
|
|
Ava Bacchione Arrest and Court Case Update for Simple Assault
Ava Bacchione, daughter of John Bacchione, the mayor of Berkeley Township, New Jersey, was taken into custody in 2024. The charge lodged against her that year was Simple Assault under statute 2C:12-1A(1). Following the arrest, she was released to await her future court date, and a video recording of the arrest circulated online. Court records indicate that Ava Bacchione's case was reassigned to another municipal court, possibly so that a conflict of interest in Berkeley Township Municipal Court could be avoided. They also indicate that the case continued without resolution in August 2024 and was still pending as of August 4, 2024. |
|
#3
●
08-13-2024, 06:52 PM
| ||||||||
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:2904 Join Date: Jul 2024 Posts: 138 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 24 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Ava Bacchione Arrest and Court Case Update for Simple Assault
The drama continued at the police station. "I'm done! I'm done! I'm ruined! I'm ruined! And the Emmy goes to...... I saw the rest on YouTube. I'm not tech savvy. Would share if I knew how. |
|
#4
●
08-13-2024, 09:07 PM
|
|
Re: Ava Bacchione Arrest and Court Case Update for Simple Assault
Aww... poor precious princess. Maybe daddy will buy her a pony...
__________________ ✦ Live life to it's fullest and leave a sexy corpse ✦ |