Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss110
Re: Video From The Teresa Halbach Murder Case

Zellner has really been pushing hard on the Twitterz in the last couple of days, apparently alluding to a suspect and also changing her profile pics to represent significant locations in the story. Her latest pic is interesting (seems to represent a field of some description and may possibly represent the location which she believes Halbach met her demise).

Quote:
All day re-tracing TH steps.No doubt she left Avery property alive.All roads lead to one door & it's not Steven Avery's
I would still find it difficult, based on the tower pings and the timeline of events from so-called witnesses, to say, without a doubt, that Halbach left Avery's alive. Realistically, the timeline of events from witnesses, particularly the school bus driver (who bases her whole career around keeping time), actually seems to paint a picture where Halbach seemingly went back to Avery's after the initial 2:30 appointment. The bus driver reports spotting Halbach at Avery's around 3:30, which may suggest that Avery contacted her again to photograph a second car, or take extra photos of the original. The lack of tower pings during this period may simply be a result of the battery in her cellphone dying and nothing nefarious.

She seems pretty confident, although months ago she said that she had pinpointed a suspect and could prove their guilt with one hundred percent confidence. Anything is possible.

Old 05-23-2016, 08:14 AM
ItsGotHair
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2646
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss110

It seems we may see some progress in this case within the next couple of weeks. Steven Avery's lawyer, Kathleen Zellner, has a deadline of the end of the month to file her brief to the Court of Appeals. Based on her 100% success rate in overturning convictions, together with her self-assured confidence that evidence was planted and suggestions of a "key suspect", this should make some entertaining viewing in the upcoming months.

I'm currently leaning towards Andres Martinez (the axeman who tried to dismember his girlfriend and who was susposedly no stranger to Avery's salvage yard) as my main suspect, but I have a handful of other's including Avery himself, Ryan Hilegas, Tom Pearce and Bradley Czech. I want to believe that law enforcement was behind the murder, for added value, but it seems more likely that they happened to stumble across a murder which they used to frame Avery.

Who is everyone else's current suspects?

The Following User Says Thank You to ItsGotHair For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple
Old 05-23-2016, 10:52 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:349
Female

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2430

I honestly don't know, but I'd have to bet money on someone who knew her personally, rather than a random run-in with a maniac.

Then again, maniacs do take random victims.

I absolutely do not think Steven or Brenden had anything to do with any of it.

Old 05-26-2016, 08:24 AM
ItsGotHair
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:2646
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss110

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
I honestly don't know, but I'd have to bet money on someone who knew her personally
This is the interesting things about this case - there are so many who knew her, who had the means and motive to murder her, yet none were ever considered suspects. Her ex-boyfriend began staying at her house after she was reported missing, slept in her bed and gave the police access to her dirty laundry and vibrator. How was somebody who would automatically be considered a suspect in any other case, given so much free reign, even being appointed "search coordinator"?

Quote:
rather than a random run-in with a maniac. Then again, maniacs do take random victims.
My current theory supports the random maniac scenario, mostly due to opportunity and some of the statements Martinez made after Halbach's murder. Originally Avery had Martinez on his suspect list because Martinez was a regular customer at the Avery salvage yard and also due to the fact that Martinez attempted to decapitate his girlfriend, son and dog on the day that Halbach's Rav 4 was found at Avery's salvage yard.

One of the several thing's which Martinez mentioned was that Avery and himself would sit on the top of a hill near Avery's salvage yard and photograph Halbach as she arrived, worked and left. This story would seem unlikely if Pam Sturn, the woman who "discovered" Halbach's Rav 4, hadn't mentioned that on that day she found Halbach's car, an unknown male was watching her from a hill near the salvage yard, which caused her to fear for her life. The story of watching from a hill seems to have some factual basis in reality and it is known that he was at Avery's salvage yard that day.

Quote:
I absolutely do not think Steven or Brenden had anything to do with any of it.
My opinion on whether Avery was directly involved in Halbach's murder sways from possibly guilty to possibly framed - there are some inconsistencies which keep dragging me back towards the former, including his alibi for the afternoon that Halbach was suspected to have been murdered. In his interview with police, Avery mentioned that on the day Halbach came to photograph the van, he took the afternoon off work and presented the alibi that he was making calls on behalf of his fiance to the district court (for her DUI conviction). A cursory glance over his phone records for that day shows that the only calls which Avery made in the timeframe slightly before Halbach supposedly arrived and for the remainder of the afternoon, were directly to Halbach's cell phone - the calls to the court were made in the morning prior to Halbach arriving. If he wasn't making those calls to the district court, what was he doing for the remainder of the afternoon and why were 3 calls made to Halbach's cellphone in that time period - 2 of which were made with the 67 prefix?

Old 08-13-2016, 09:20 PM
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:240
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 842 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3999

UPdate UPDATE UPDATE..

. TICKER NEWS SOUND N BACKGROUND PLAYS.....

KIDS CASE OVERTURNED... FAT KIDD CASE OVETTURNED..

RESTART TO HIS STORY... TRIP OUT....

Old 09-15-2016, 03:26 AM
Zsazsa
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4799

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41

The nephew just got his sentence reversed because he was borderline retarded and didn't understand his interview/confession. Great. Now we have a murdering retard roaming the streets. Gotta love our court system.

Old 09-17-2016, 12:03 AM
decomposter
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12009

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

Things may be more nuanced than your simple description of the situation.

ANYONE could be coerced into making a false confession given the tactics used to interrogate Brendan.

If any of you were to find yourself in this type of trouble with "the law", then I would respect the possibility that your confession had been coerced. I am much more concerned that everyone gets a fair trial and acquitting a few guilty people much more than I am willing to accept that any innocent people are convicted and punished. Especially when it concerns the death penalty.

I don't doubt that Brendan could have done bad/illegal things, but I do doubt his culpability based on interrogation techniques that are proven to often result in false confessions.

He was interrogated using the Reid technique.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2016/01...onfession.html

I understand your outrage, but I think that it might be misguided. Being objective when evaluating a situation beyond our full understanding because we are not involved in it is difficult and often leads to incorrect conclusions.

Please give it some more time for facts to rise to the surface before we condemn Brendan.

Old 12-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Fr33dom
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1011

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss483

Look Making murder at netflix, i think both were innocent and stuff was prepared by the police

The Following User Says Thank You to Fr33dom For This Useful Post:
StalkingYou
Old 07-29-2018, 07:36 AM
n2ecosystems
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:880
Male

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss605

I watched the entire series and something really stinks in this case with respect to the Sheriff's Department, the investigation and the fact that the county was facing an enormous lawsuit for wrongful imprisonment. How convenient that they were able to get completely off the hook and have the same department investigate the murder. It's deplorable that they would have the same officials who were being sued and potentially found criminally liable for his wrongful conviction also be the investigators to take on the murder investigation. I can't say for certain he didn't do it, but it seems awfully suspect that their is fruit from the poisonous tree here.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n2ecosystems For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, CrunchyCripple
Old 07-30-2018, 05:36 AM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:349
Female

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2430

Did you also notice that they were both convicted of killing the same woman, but in 2 different cases and 2 different story lines?

She was supposedly killed in the bedroom in one and killed in the garage in the other case.

How. The. FUCK. Is. That. Legal.?????

In order for one to be true, the other has to be a lie......