Quoted: 1837 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3888
Re: Sarah Everard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky_John View Post
it's time we stopped feeling like we shouldn't be out alone especially at night.
I don't 'feel safe' (subjective term) walking around most places, doubly so at night. I call it good survival instincts rather than something wrong with society.

I am not belittling this horrible event, but how can anyone 'feel safe' at any time when they are not in control of their environment? This site is full of examples of people 'feeling safe' and then being badly hurt or worse.

I think the only way to be safer is to accept the world is full of hazards, including this, thankfully rare, hazard of anybody you pass in the street potentially being a murderous psychopath.

We can wring our hands forever, but you cannot do anything about bad things happening other than remembering bad things happen constantly out there, so DO NOT 'feel safe'.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Major_Tom For This Useful Post:
arsonist_1, Desert Rat, El_Guapo, Kinky_John, Moloko, Qos, Steve
Old 03-20-2021, 09:06 AM
Major_Tom
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:287
Seedbearer

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1837 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3888

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinLaughin69 View Post
What a fucking scumbag cunt. 7 stabbings in London in the 48 hours after this too, including an 18 year old getting murdered in front of his mother over a designer jacket. This country's fucked, thank Theresa May for cutting 20,000 officers in 2016, we're still feeling the effects of that shit.
Yes, one of the many examples of how we are totally fucked here.

Old 03-20-2021, 01:00 PM
AliceInChains
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2843
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss124

I don't know about him being a serial killer, but I won't be surprised if it comes out that the Met were fully aware that he was exposing himself and kept it quiet.

He'll have spun some shite about being caught out while he was having a pee or something and they'll have patted him on the back, told him to keep his dick in his pants in the future and then sent him back on duty.

Not buying his fake breakdown, headbanging in the cells and rocking backwards and forwards in court, either. He'd have been getting regular psych tests as a firearms officer, the only thing he's having a breakdown over is getting caught and the prospect of prison as a copper and sex offender.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AliceInChains For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer, Jerdipski, Major_Tom, Moloko, mrsmudpie, Qos
Old 04-28-2021, 12:52 PM
lackofreality
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2137
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss193

Yep the scum took control of her as she was walking home, just walking along a lit road and he makes it seem like she’s being arrested Also I suspect that she was dismembered as they had to identify her with dental records, they couldn’t find a cause of death.

The guy who did was on a squad of officers tasked to guard politicians around Westminster, I think he was an armed officer too. He was caught flashing women twice in a Macdonalds like 3 days before, it had been reported but he was still working. Maybe if he’d been dealt with this lady would have been alive now. Oh and his wife has been charged with assisting an offender, I don’t know the full ins and outs of that issue. Sounds like she helped him dispose of evidence.
When he was arrested he mysteriously ended up with head injuries, he had to go to hospital 2 days running with a different head wound each day. The police were trying to say that he did it to himself, but I don’t believe it. I think they kicked the shit out of him, hence his rocking back and forth at court, his head all busted up. It’d be great if women could just go on with their own business instead of being raped and disposed of like they’re nothing of value. I worry for my girl, it’s a different kind of worry to that I feel for my boys.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackofreality For This Useful Post:
Desert Rat, Moloko
Old 04-28-2021, 10:32 PM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:408

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 7/20
Today Posts
7/11 sssss2428

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
Couzens, 48, has been charged with kidnapping and killing the marketing executive, 33, who went missing while walking home from a friend's flat in south London on March 3.

He sustained head injuries in custody on March 10 and March 12 and was treated in hospital on both occasions.

The other investigation will examine an "inappropriate" graphic that was allegedly shared by an officer guarding the site in Kent where Sarah's remains were found.

The Met officer is said to have shared the vile material in a graphic with colleagues on a WhatsApp group.
So...there is a chance for those pics to pop up here, right?

Guy is a serial killer probably

The Following User Says Thank You to Budd Dwyer For This Useful Post:
Desert Rat
Old 06-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Moloko
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:98
*** WHITE RACE TRAITOR AIDING THE JEWS IN THEIR QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION ***

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 11266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13904

Update on this case.

Wayne Couzens has pled guilty in court this morning to the abduction and rape of Sarah Everard. She died from "compression to the neck." So most likely strangulation.

I still think this creep has killed more or he was certainly planning on killing more.

https://news.sky.com/story/sarah-eve...r-old-12327636

Documenting Reality
skynews-sarah-everard-missing_5300811.jpg  

skynews-wayne-couzens-suspect_5300795.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
dan-b, MrFlibble, Pyramid_Head, Satori
Old 07-09-2021, 02:00 PM
Moloko
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:98
*** WHITE RACE TRAITOR AIDING THE JEWS IN THEIR QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION ***

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 11266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13904

Some more information has come to light today regarding this case. I definitely think she wasn't his first kill.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
Analdo, kellyhound, Steve
Old 10-04-2021, 01:35 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 751

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
Quoted: 6054 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss76046

The Metropolitan police officer who raped and murdered Sarah Everard guarded parliament five times, it has emerged, as a senior Conservative criticised the force for appearing to have “overlooked” warning signs about his behaviour.

Wayne Couzens, 48, worked in the parliamentary and diplomatic protection command and finished a shift guarding the US embassy hours before he carried out a false arrest of Everard on 3 March and abducted her.

His access to Westminster has only just come to light after the Met said he worked on the parliamentary estate used by MPs and ministers five times between February and July 2020.

Couzens had a pass granting him access to all areas of the Commons and Lords, according to the Sunday Times, which also reported that the Commons Speaker, Lindsay Hoyle, had demanded a meeting with the Met commissioner, Cressida Dick, over Couzens’ vetting.

“I have asked the Met to meet me urgently to discuss how this person could have been deemed suitable for deployment here,” Hoyle said. “Further, I will be seeking reassurance that at no time was anyone on the parliamentary estate put at risk. The security of members and staff has always been my number one priority, so I want to know how this man could ever have crossed the parliamentary threshold.”

Hoyle said he was “sickened by the depravity” of Couzens and heartbroken for Everard’s family.

Some MPs, including Labour’s former acting leader Harriet Harman, have called for Dick to resign weeks after her contract was extended. Boris Johnson has said she should remain in post.

Oliver Dowden, the co-chair of the Conservative party, said the attack on Everard was “deeply, deeply disturbing”. He added there were “kind of warning signals that appear to have been overlooked” and that it was right Dick “properly investigates that”. He added: “I think we need to let her get on with that job first.”

Quote:
The police officer had "long planned to carry out a violent sexual assault on a yet-to-be-selected victim" who he intended to coerce into his custody, noted the judge.

Couzens spent at least a month travelling to London from Deal, Kent, where he lived, to research how best to carry out his crimes.

Several days before the attack, he booked a hire car, which he would use for the abduction, as well as a roll of self-adhesive film advertised as a carpet protector on Amazon.

After finishing a 12-hour shift at the US embassy that morning, Couzens, a parliamentary and diplomatic protection officer, went out "hunting" for a lone, young woman to kidnap and rape, the prosecution said.

The court heard how Couzens used the knowledge he had gained from working on Covid patrols in January and his Metropolitan Police-issue warrant card to trick his victim under the guise of a fake arrest for breaching coronavirus guidelines.

The 48-year-old, who had been a police officer since 2002, handcuffed her before bundling her into the car and driving away.

The abduction was witnessed by a couple travelling past in a car - but they believed they had seen an undercover police officer carrying out a legitimate arrest, so did not intervene.

The whole kidnapping took less than five minutes.

Couzens then drove to Dover in Kent, where he transferred Ms Everard to his own car, before travelling to a remote rural area nearby.

It was there that he raped and murdered his victim - strangling her with his police belt.

By 02:31 Couzens had left the scene and was spotted at a service station buying drinks.

He visited the site where Ms Everard's body was dumped twice, leaving just before dawn.

The next day, as the search for her escalated, Couzens bought petrol, which he used to burn her body inside a fridge.

He also purchased two green rubble bags, which he used to dump the remains in a pond near an area of woodland he owned in Hoads Wood, Ashford.

A week after she disappeared, Ms Everard's body was found in a woodland stream, just metres from land owned by Couzens.

Meanwhile, Couzens returned to normal life, carrying out mundane activities like calling a vet about his dog.

Days later, he even took his wife and two children on a family trip to the woods where he had burnt his victim's body.

However, on the 8 March, the day he was due to return to work, he reported in sick.

The following day he was arrested at his home in Deal.

In a brief police interview, he told a false story about being threatened by an Eastern European gang, claiming they had demanded he deliver "another girl" after he had underpaid a prostitute a few weeks before. He then claimed he kidnapped Ms Everard, drove out of London and handed her over to three men in a van in a layby in Kent, while she was alive and uninjured.

But after Ms Everard's body was discovered in a pond just 130 metres from land owned by Couzens, he was charged.

Couzens has since been sacked by the Met, but the force is still facing questions over whether chances were missed to prevent his predatory behaviour.

After Ms Everard's murder, the police watchdog announced it was probing alleged failures by the Met to investigate two indecent exposure incidents linked to Couzens in February.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct is also investigating alleged failures by Kent Police to investigate a flashing incident linked to Couzens in 2015.

Couzens transferred to the Met in 2018, from the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, where he had worked since 2011.

Two years later he began working for the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command as an authorised firearms officer at diplomatic premises around central London.

In July, appearing by video link from Belmarsh high security jail, Couzens pleaded guilty to murder at the Old Bailey.

On Wednesday he appeared in court again - this time in person - for a two-day sentencing hearing.

There, he faced Ms Everard's mother, father and sister, who described to the court the torment of losing their loved one in such horrendous circumstances.

Her father, Jeremy, demanded that Couzens looked at him as he told the murderer he could never forgive him for taking away his daughter.

Her mother, Susan, said she was "tormented" at the thought of what her "precious little girl" had endured.

"I go through the sequence of events. I wonder when she realised she was in mortal danger," she told the court.

"Burning her body was the final insult. It meant we could never again see her sweet face and never say goodbye.

"Our lives will never be the same. We should be a family of five, but now we are four. Her death leaves a yawning chasm in our lives that cannot be filled."
Wayne Couzens has been handed a whole life sentence for the kidnap, rape and murder of Sarah Everard.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Moloko, Pyramid_Head, Steve
Old 10-04-2021, 01:40 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 751

Mentioned: 365 Post(s)
Quoted: 6054 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss76046

Shit never ends:
Quote:
Serving Met Police officer from same unit as Wayne Couzens charged with rape
Oct 3 - A London police officer based in the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command was charged with rape on Sunday, the Metropolitan Police said in a statement.

David Carrick, aged 46, was charged by police in Hertfordshire, where he was off-duty at the time.

The charge comes days after Wayne Couzens, an officer in the same command, was sentenced to life imprisonment without parole for the kidnap, rape and murder of Sarah Everard in March in a case that shocked Britain and stirred protests over violence against women.

The Metropolitan Police said it was "sickened, angered and devastated" by Couzens' crimes, and its Commissioner Cressida Dick apologised to Everard's family.

The case triggered calls for major reform over how police officers are vetted and how crimes against women are dealt with.

Speaking about Sunday's rape charge, Dick said: "I am deeply concerned to hear the news today that an officer from the Met's Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command has been arrested and now charged with this serious offence.

"I fully recognise the public will be very concerned too."

She said criminal proceedings must now take their course.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Major_Tom, Moloko, Steve
Old 10-22-2021, 12:40 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:96
Man

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20