*** JUDGING YOU HARSHLY ***

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 9335 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 16/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss11635
Sarah Everard

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread posted about her given how peculiar this unfolding case has been?

So, long story short, Metropolitan Police Officer, Wayne Couzens, abducts Sarah Everard from Clapham Common, at some point he kills her then leaves her remains in some woodlands in Kent. There is nothing connecting the two of them and Wayne has a history of flashing women. He's only been a police officer for three years..

Am I the only one who suspects he's a serial killer who joined the police because he thought it would help him acquire victims and to keep a close ear to the ground while police investigate?

This case just seems really weird to me.

Documenting Reality
skynews-sarah-everard-missing_5300708.jpg  

skynews-wayne-couzens-suspect_5300799.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
arsonist_1, bagpuss, burrrrr1991, JokersWrath, kellyhound, Kinky_John, megmaaaaa, Qos, soja, TylerD, William May
Old 03-16-2021, 05:32 PM
Kinky_John
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1350
Bird

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss351
Re: Sarah Everard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloko View Post
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread posted about her given how peculiar this unfolding case has been?

So, long story short, Metropolitan Police Officer, Wayne Couzens, abducts Sarah Everard from Clapham Common, at some point he kills her then leaves her remains in some woodlands in Kent. There is nothing connecting the two of them and Wayne has a history of flashing women. He's only been a police officer for three years..

Am I the only one who suspects he's a serial killer who joined the police because he thought it would help him acquire victims and to keep a close ear to the ground while police investigate?

This case just seems really weird to me.
I've been watching the news and it is a strange one, I thought maybe he knew her and he was scorned but it's completely random. A lot of women are using this to voice their concerns about feeling harassed in public and feeling unsafe when walking alone, it's time we stopped feeling like we shouldn't be out alone especially at night.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinky_John For This Useful Post:
burrrrr1991, Moloko, William May
Old 03-17-2021, 09:41 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 702

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Quoted: 4787 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss68769

wonder why his Ukrainian wife was arrested also on assisting an offender. His flashing history maybe turned into something more "exciting" for him and before you know it he turned into a killer.
I'm wondering if this was his first victim.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, gimlet, Moloko, soja
Old 03-17-2021, 05:11 PM
Moloko
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:118

Activity Longevity
16/20 16/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss11635

I don't think she was his first victim. I suspect there will be more. I firmly believe he's a serial killer.

The Following User Says Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
kellyhound
Old 03-18-2021, 02:11 AM
pancrasefan
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1628

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 5/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss268

You gotta remember when they caught the east area rapist a few years back it turned out he was a cop. When the killer is a cop he is able to stay close to the investigation and likely even divert it away from himself

The Following User Says Thank You to pancrasefan For This Useful Post:
Moloko
Old 03-18-2021, 04:50 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 702

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Quoted: 4787 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss68769

Couzens, 48, has been charged with kidnapping and killing the marketing executive, 33, who went missing while walking home from a friend's flat in south London on March 3.

He sustained head injuries in custody on March 10 and March 12 and was treated in hospital on both occasions.

The other investigation will examine an "inappropriate" graphic that was allegedly shared by an officer guarding the site in Kent where Sarah's remains were found.

The Met officer is said to have shared the vile material in a graphic with colleagues on a WhatsApp group.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Moloko, soja
Old 03-18-2021, 07:43 AM
TylerD
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4238
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss57

I was wondering if a thread would pop up about this case. I've been following it because so much is going on. I agree with others, there is definitely more to it and doubt it's a first time offence.

A few things I've been wondering and random info I've seen, in no particular order:

The graphic that was shared was a meme about kidnap with 6 cops and 1 girl. Silly really.

They believe he bashed his head twice, maybe on the door/wall which required 2 hospital visits, maybe as a weak suicide attempt.

He didn't seem to have any history before. Then the flashing happened in mcdonalds and a week later he murdered someone. Very strange indeed.

The search areas are so far and wide that it makes me wonder if he's admitted to more or maybe he's just scattered her belongings all over.

Disused WW2 tunnels nearby are being searched, an old warehouse with a cement mixer and skip, why?
She was found inside a bag that is used for building materials.

She was ID'd through dental records, why? Was she burnt? cut up? disfigured? surely after a week the body wouldn't have decayed so much that she'd be unrecognisable.
The first post mortem was inconclusive. Again..why?

He supposedly used his warrant card to get her into the vehicle or get her to talk and then force her into the car.
The car was supposedly a rental which was caught on a bus CCTV camera and tracked back to him but I'm not sure if the rental car bit is correct. It would make sense to use a different vehicle but why register it in your own name if your plan was to go out hunting for 'victims'.
Did he know the area blind spots for CCTV but couldn't foresee a bus CCTV camera catching him.

He was a family man, ex mechanic, friendly to neighbours and obviously passed tests to carry a firearm and guard important people.

There is absolutely more to this case and as more info trickles out, I think we will see more names cropping up who have been attacked or disappeared in the surrounding areas.
One news article from last year in the same area described a balding white man in his 40s who had attacked a woman. Linked?

Oh and finally, they said in court he was rocking back and forth. Sounds like he's gone a bit crazy and snapped - whether that was before the murder or after the realisation of being caught and his life being ruined.

P.S Fuck him for snuffing out a life for whatever reason he used to justify it. So, to sum up - He's a cunt

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TylerD For This Useful Post:
AliceInChains, BinLaughin69, hrstevens, JokersWrath, kellyhound, Kinky_John, LisaTylerxox, Moloko, Qos, soja
Old 03-18-2021, 11:34 AM
gimlet
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:230
Hey 'Salt', here's your 'Peppah'!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1534 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss5118

I didn't know Veruca Salt and Mick Jagger had a love child...

Documenting Reality
verucasalt.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to gimlet For This Post:
BinLaughin69, Jason Vegas
Old 03-18-2021, 11:54 AM
Moloko
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:118

Activity Longevity
16/20 16/20
Today Posts
9/11 ssss11635

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
I was wondering if a thread would pop up about this case. I've been following it because so much is going on. I agree with others, there is definitely more to it and doubt it's a first time offence.

A few things I've been wondering and random info I've seen, in no particular order:

The graphic that was shared was a meme about kidnap with 6 cops and 1 girl. Silly really.

They believe he bashed his head twice, maybe on the door/wall which required 2 hospital visits, maybe as a weak suicide attempt.

He didn't seem to have any history before. Then the flashing happened in mcdonalds and a week later he murdered someone. Very strange indeed.

The search areas are so far and wide that it makes me wonder if he's admitted to more or maybe he's just scattered her belongings all over.

Disused WW2 tunnels nearby are being searched, an old warehouse with a cement mixer and skip, why?
She was found inside a bag that is used for building materials.

She was ID'd through dental records, why? Was she burnt? cut up? disfigured? surely after a week the body wouldn't have decayed so much that she'd be unrecognisable.
The first post mortem was inconclusive. Again..why?

He supposedly used his warrant card to get her into the vehicle or get her to talk and then force her into the car.
The car was supposedly a rental which was caught on a bus CCTV camera and tracked back to him but I'm not sure if the rental car bit is correct. It would make sense to use a different vehicle but why register it in your own name if your plan was to go out hunting for 'victims'.
Did he know the area blind spots for CCTV but couldn't foresee a bus CCTV camera catching him.

He was a family man, ex mechanic, friendly to neighbours and obviously passed tests to carry a firearm and guard important people.

There is absolutely more to this case and as more info trickles out, I think we will see more names cropping up who have been attacked or disappeared in the surrounding areas.
One news article from last year in the same area described a balding white man in his 40s who had attacked a woman. Linked?

Oh and finally, they said in court he was rocking back and forth. Sounds like he's gone a bit crazy and snapped - whether that was before the murder or after the realisation of being caught and his life being ruined.

P.S Fuck him for snuffing out a life for whatever reason he used to justify it. So, to sum up - He's a cunt
Excellent post. Thank you. You provided some good info there, some of which I hadn't been aware of until now.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at the nick where he's being held. I bet the police have exchanged a few choice words with him off record given the demonstrations that's been in the news. They've still not recovered from their disastrous handling of Pakistani rape gangs raping White schoolgirls seemingly with impunity for decades. Now they've got a renegade cop abducting and killing a female. Maybe more.

I feel bad for the good apples in the force though. I can imagine their frustration.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, TylerD
Old 03-18-2021, 08:20 PM
BinLaughin69
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10235

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss11

What a fucking scumbag cunt. 7 stabbings in London in the 48 hours after this too, including an 18 year old getting murdered in front of his mother over a designer jacket. This country's fucked, thank Theresa May for cutting 20,000 officers in 2016, we're still feeling the effects of that shit.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BinLaughin69 For This Useful Post:
Major_Tom, Moloko, Qos, TylerD