Poster Rank:9997

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss10
Mother Admits to Killing 2 Children

So this happened just a few miles away from me. I checked the woman's Facebook page and found out we had friends in common. Absolutely sick.

Quote:
Two young children were killed by their mother early Thursday morning in Montgomery County, Indiana, police say.

Police say they received a 911 call around 4:30 a.m., from Brandi Worley, 30. Police were called to the 200 block of Madison Street in Darlington, Indiana, which is about 15 minutes from Crawfordsville.

She told the 911 operator, "I just stabbed myself and killed my two children." She also admitted to killing them to a sheriff's deputy on the scene, according to Montgomery County Sheriff Mark Casteel.

The victims are Tyler Worley, 7, and Charlie Worley, 3.

Autopsies for the two children are scheduled for Friday morning. Casteel didn't say how the children died, for fear of jeopardizing the investigation.

As of 10 a.m., Thursday, Brandi was at Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis. She's being treated for stabbing wounds in her neck. She will be interviewed by police as soon as she's medically able.

"I can't imagine the pain and the grief that these families are experiencing this morning," Casteel said. "Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers."

Watch the Casteel's press conference in the video player above.

The children's father, Jason Worley, was sleeping in the basement at the time of the crime. According to court documents, Jason had filed for divorce yesterday.

Casteel said there had been no police calls to the house before Thursday morning. There have also been no police dealings with either Brandi or her husband.
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/c...ngomery-county

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
12920317_10154157862865719_3136868830583328752_n.jpg  

13124798_10154216669610719_5496796860020693315_n.jpg  

13133177_10154211853625719_7916331962152637559_n.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yelmurcb For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Da1, FunkPumpkin, gatagato, Illusion, kellyhound, okidoll, Oswald2001, raygun56, spudigitti, tbone79, teacherof2
Old 11-17-2016, 03:41 PM
yelmurcb
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9997

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss10
Re: Mother Admits to Killing 2 Children

And more details coming in.

Quote:
An Indiana woman has been arrested after she allegedly killed her two young children, stabbed herself and then called police to report what she had done, officials said.

“I just stabbed myself and killed my two children,” Brandi Worley, 30, told a 911 operator early Thursday, according to Montgomery County Sheriff Mark Casteel.

Emergency responders found her 7-year-old son, Tyler Worley, and her 3-year-old daughter, Charlee Worley, dead in one of the children’s bedrooms at about 4:35 a.m.

Brandi Worley’s husband and the father of the children was asleep in the basement of the Darlington home at the time of the killings and was unaware of what was happening upstairs, Casteel told reporters.

“I can’t imagine the pain and the grief these families are experiencing this morning,” Casteel said, pausing for a long time as he fought to hold back tears. “Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers.”

Brandi Worley was taken to Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis, where she is currently being treated for injuries to her neck, officials said.

Casteel said Brandi Morley did not seem remorseful when she admitted to the murders, describing her demeanor at that time as “matter-of-fact.”

“We are not used to dealing with things like this,” he said.

Deputies will question Brandi Worley as soon as her medical condition improves and are still in the process of interviewing witnesses, Casteel said.

A motive for the killings has not been released and the sheriff’s office did not have any prior contact with Brandi Worley or the family’s home before, the agency’s calls for service showed.

But court records viewed by The Lafayette Journal & Courier showed that Brandi Worley and her husband filed for divorce Wednesday, the day before the children were found dead.

A Facebook page appearing to belong to Brandi Worley listed her relationship status as “separated.”

“In the end...I am the only one that can give my children a happy mother, that loves life,” the woman posted on the page.

The coroner’s office has scheduled autopsies for the children for Friday at 10 a.m.
http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...-the-neck-cops

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelmurcb For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, gatagato, Illusion, kellyhound, okidoll, raygun56, teacherof2, U2Addict
Old 11-17-2016, 05:29 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 2879 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8730

fucking nut case

FunkPumpkin, Illusion, tbone79, teacherof2
Old 11-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Helpful Gardener ★
Poster Rank:29
Contributions: 24

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 14155 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss31663

This story is beyond bizarre. What kind of psychosis had the mother been in?

The Following User Says Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
laurenhayden1
Old 11-17-2016, 10:22 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:355
Female

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
This story is beyond bizarre. What kind of psychosis had the mother been in?
Could have been something that was slowly building, or it could have been a sudden onset of psychosis.

The type of people who believe that their mate/friend/child is their whole world, are already vulnerable to this type of behavior. The moment that person they are bound to leaves them(weather through separation or death). Their whole world falls apart, because they've built EVERYTHING around that person. It psychologically shatters them, often causing temporary insanity.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Cancun78, hrstevens, Illusion, kellyhound, slyksleevemuckyey, spudigitti, tbone79, teacherof2, U2Addict
Old 11-18-2016, 10:09 AM
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:33
man up bitches
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 10720 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27744

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Could have been something that was slowly building, or it could have been a sudden onset of psychosis.

The type of people who believe that their mate/friend/child is their whole world, are already vulnerable to this type of behavior. The moment that person they are bound to leaves them(weather through separation or death). Their whole world falls apart, because they've built EVERYTHING around that person. It psychologically shatters them, often causing temporary insanity.

Old 11-19-2016, 01:45 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 549

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Quoted: 2879 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss69935

Quote:
officers found Worley sitting on her couch when they arrived at the home. Both of the children were found partially covered with blankets with multiple deep puncture wounds to their necks. A Kabar-style combat knife was found in the bedroom.

Officers spoke with Worley, who said her husband was divorcing her and was going to take the children.

"I did not want him taking them, so I stabbed them," she said, according to court documents.

Police asked her again why she killed her children.

"I did not want him to take my kids," she replied. "I just wanted to die with them."

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Flapmon, St. Geno, tbone79, teacherof2
Old 11-19-2016, 07:56 AM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:221

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4564

What a fucking crazy, selfish bitch. Those poor kids, that poor father... I wonder how the hell he's going to handle all of this.

Though, I wonder why, precisely, they were getting a divorce. Sounds like she may have been a head-case even before this.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, gatagato, Illusion, laurenhayden1, okidoll, tbone79
Old 11-19-2016, 10:38 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:279
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desensitisation View Post
What a fucking crazy, selfish bitch. Those poor kids, that poor father... I wonder how the hell he's going to handle all of this.

Though, I wonder why, precisely, they were getting a divorce. Sounds like she may have been a head-case even before this.
That, and those baby teeth in her big, corpulent face.

Gaydolf Shitler, Illusion
Old 11-19-2016, 02:16 PM
tbone79
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
I pee standing up....

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1745

She is 20 with a 7 year old child...

Put your pussy away until you have the mental capacity to handle what may come out of it. FFS, kids having kids...