Contributions: 12

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss863
Verdict Reached in Chauvin Trial - 20 April 2021 | 16:30-17:00 ET

UPDATE: DEREK CHAUVIN FOUND GUILTY OF ALL THREE COUNTS.

Bail was revoked and he was taken to jail.

This is a link to the verdict. One for both major "news" organizations:

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/der...cadf459458541c

FOX: https://www.foxnews.com/us/derek-cha...ct-jury-guilty

----------------------------------------------------------

Verdict reached after 10 hours of deliberation.
To be read between 4:30-5:00pm Eastern Time (16:30-17:00) today.

I will update this post with that verdict when it's revealed.

3 Counts Chauvin faces:
- second-degree manslaughter: max 10 years
- third-degree murder: max 25 years
- second-degree unintentional murder: max 40 years

Brace yourself people. Shit might get crazy depending on what happens. Some believe it will get crazy regardless of the outcome.

Documenting Reality
unnamed.jpg  

17B51C1C-1065-4FC0-BAC7-EC44289C48F0.jpeg  

Thread Contributions
File Type: pdf Verdict%20Murder3.pdf(125.1 KB, 14 views)
Contributors to this thread: Desert Rat (7)
arsonist_1, dankboosh, Desert Rat, Karma, kellyhound, Krusen72, MeatyBon, Pyramid_Head, Simone, TheIckyMan
Old 04-20-2021, 07:55 PM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:45
Femme de haine
Contributions: 640

Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Quoted: 8756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 5/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss24700
Re: Verdict Reached in Chauvin Trial - 20 April 2021 | 16:30-17:00 ET

Hang the cunt!

Bananamanize, crice63
Old 04-20-2021, 08:51 PM
crice63
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1844

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simone View Post
Hang the cunt!
often times it isn't caught on video, then covered up. Punish to the fullest instinct of law, consecutive "full sentences" for each charge. If you are a cop and cannot do job fairly, you have no business, and here we are, string him up

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crice63 For This Useful Post:
Bananamanize, dankboosh, Simone, TheIckyMan
Old 04-20-2021, 09:24 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13179

Let's just hope innocent businesses aren't fucked over because of this bullshit. Rioting is bad enough but destroying a business that has nothing to do with it is disgusting.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Karma, Krusen72, Simone, TheIckyMan, WonderMomma
Old 04-20-2021, 09:43 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
ProMisanthrope
Poster Rank:766
Lady, lady, lady... lady powers.

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss863

His wife filed for divorce 3 days after the incident. He has no biological children. He will have to be kept in a protected cell alone for the length of his stay. Sounds like a miserable existence he faces for his sentence, which from the sounds of it could possibly be the rest of his natural life.

Bananamanize, Budd Dwyer, Desert Rat, Simone, TheIckyMan
Old 04-21-2021, 12:20 AM
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1180

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss441

fuck all actors

The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to GoReproduceYourself For This Post:
Desert Rat, WonderMomma
Old 04-21-2021, 03:06 PM
Moloko
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:109
*** VORACIOUSLY POSTING VITRIOLIC WORDS ***

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 9959 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12359

Sad.

Floyd was a violent, junkie scumbag and a waste of space. He has only himself to blame for his fentanyl induced death.

This verdict was purely to appease the BLM & Antifa mob who were threatening to riot and torch cities if Chauvin wasn't found guilty.

Cops should quit and let the "fuck the police" 'tards fend for themselves.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
angel_punx, Krusen72
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to Moloko For This Post:
Bananamanize, csloan666, dankboosh, Desert Rat, WonderMomma
Old 04-21-2021, 03:21 PM
Desert Rat
Offline:
pbuh
Poster Rank:1343
C21-H30-O2
Contributions: 7

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moloko View Post
This verdict was purely to appease the BLM & Antifa mob who were threatening to riot and torch cities if Chauvin wasn't found guilty.
Was only a matter of time before this took off. Chauvin has plenty of protections left at his disposal. If evidence of jury impartiality surfaces, then it can be dealt with in Court.

That said, we have no reason to believe the Jury acted impartially. Personally, I think Chauvin's defense could have done better, but not my circus not my monkey.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Useful Post:
TheIckyMan, WonderMomma
Old 04-21-2021, 04:55 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
ProMisanthrope
Poster Rank:766
Lady, lady, lady... lady powers.

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss863

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
Was only a matter of time before this took off. Chauvin has plenty of protections left at his disposal. If evidence of jury impartiality surfaces, then it can be dealt with in Court.

That said, we have no reason to believe the Jury acted impartially. Personally, I think Chauvin's defense could have done better, but not my circus not my monkey.
Agree 100%.

Regardless of Floyd's negative history... and regardless of anyone's inability to see the situation for what is truly was in it's TOTALITY... Chauvin still played a role in the death of another human being.

Chauvin is also a piece of shit waste of space based on HIS history... this is NOT the first case of Chauvin pinning someone down with a knee making them lose consciousness. He previously did so with a 14 year old boy in September 2017. But neither you nor the jury heard about HIS history in court... and he was still convicted. If it wasn't George Floyd, you can bet your ass it would have been somebody, at some point.

I had similar thoughts of the jury possibly only convicting him to appease the various different groups... but the prosecution proved their case repeatedly throughout the trial. Defense seemed to be desperately reaching at straws most of the time. The fact they convicted him of ALL three counts and not just one, which honestly shocked me... says the jury believed him to be 100% guilty and wanted justice to be served. Period.

As I've said before, Floyd already paid the price for his role in his own death. It's time for Chauvin to to do the same.

From Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_...vasion_charges

Misconduct complaints
Chauvin had 18 complaints on his official record, two of which ended in discipline, including official letters of reprimand.[27] According to the former owner of El Nuevo Rodeo, a Latin nightclub, Chauvin had worked there off duty as security while George Floyd was also working as security, but was not certain whether they knew each other.[28][29] The owner has been critical of Chauvin since his arrest, describing Chauvin's tactics as "overkill" and saying "Chauvin was unnecessarily aggressive on nights when the club had a black clientele, quelling fights by dousing the crowd with pepper spray and calling in several police squad cars as backup".[20][30]

OTHER LEGAL ISSUES

Civil rights investigation
The U.S. Department of Justice convened a grand jury in February 2021 to investigate Chauvin for several civil rights charges. The investigation included the killing of Floyd on May 25, 2020, and other incidents involving Chauvin, such as a September 2017 case where Chauvin pinned a 14-year old boy for several minutes with his knee while ignoring the boy's pleas that he could not breathe; the boy briefly lost consciousness. Though the 2017 case was similar to the 2020 killing of Floyd, it was deemed as inadmissible in Chauvin's trial for the murder of Floyd.[72][73]

Tax evasion charges
On July 22, 2020, after the murder charges were brought against him, Chauvin and his then-wife were separately charged in Washington County, Minnesota, on multiple felony counts of tax evasion[74] related to allegedly fraudulent state income tax returns from 2014 to 2019.[75] Prosecutors state the couple under-reported their joint income by $464,433, including more than $95,000 from Chauvin's off-duty security work.[76] The complaint also alleges failure to pay proper sales tax on a $100,000 BMW purchased in Minnesota in 2018, failure to declare income from Chauvin's wife's business, and improper deductions on a rental home.[77]

More on his past: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/be...xcessive-force

EDIT: Found this about Floyd's criminal history. Very detailed. https://www.snopes.com/news/2020/06/...iminal-record/

I have no time to research the credibility of Snopes, PBS, or any of the sources I used here. I did actively try to find as many "neutral" sites as possible. There is SO much crap to weed through with this subject.

Budd Dwyer, dankboosh, Desert Rat, kellyhound, Krusen72, Pyramid_Head, Simone, TheIckyMan
Old 04-21-2021, 08:40 PM
Desert Rat
Offline:
pbuh
Poster Rank:1343
C21-H30-O2
Contributions: 7

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss357

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post

Chauvin is also a piece of shit waste of space based on HIS history... this is NOT the first case of Chauvin pinning someone down with a knee making them lose consciousness. He previously did so with a 14 year old boy in September 2017. But neither you nor the jury heard about HIS history in court... and he was still convicted. If it wasn't George Floyd, you can bet your ass it would have been somebody, at some point.
Whoa! Good point. I had forgotten about his extensive "penal" history. Good post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderMomma View Post
I have no time to research the credibility of Snopes, PBS, or any of the sources I used here. I did actively try to find as many "neutral" sites as possible. There is SO much crap to weed through with this subject.
Those are cool with me. I don't see why anyone would questions those links. Thank you for providing the info!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desert Rat For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, Simone, TheIckyMan, WonderMomma