Go Back  

The Great Feline Massacre of 2019 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 07-26-2019, 11:15 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
♚ GOAT ♚
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 18146 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38246
The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Breaking news: More than two dozen shelter cats mauled to death after pit bulls break out of cage.

Twenty-nine cats were mauled to death by two pit bulls who broke out of their cages at an Alabama animal shelter overnight.

Employees found the dead felines at the Dothan Animal Shelter in Dothan, Ala., Thursday morning when they reported for work. Shelter Director Bill Banks said the two dogs forced their way out of their pens by knocking galvanized bars out of their clamps and pushing their way through chain-linked fencing, WTVY reported.

The pit bulls responsible for the attack had been dropped off at the shelter the day before.

“These dogs were able to eat their way out, for lack of a better term, and attack these cats. That is horrible,” Dothan City Commissioner Beth Kenward told the station. She blamed the cat killings on the outdated shelter. Mayor Mark Saliba agreed with the commissioner, adding that a new shelter is long “overdue.”

Kenward and Saliba recently made a new animal shelter a capital improvement priority for the town. City government is working to partner with business owners, private entities, humane societies and animal rights groups in order to raise the money to fund a new multimillion-dollar facility, Kenward said. Saliba added that he wants to reach out to Houston County to share in the cost of the project.

A decision has not been made over what to do with the dogs after the incident, Banks said. Shelter staff and volunteers will be offered counseling. Kenward and Saliba want a board to be created to oversee the creation of a new animal shelter. The current animal shelter is operated by the Dothan Police Department.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gettyimages-116492786-1564145892.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	19.1 KB
ID:	863208


https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/al...-pitbulls-dogs

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Endobiont1138, Karma, Oswald2001, paxpaxpacific, William May
  #2  
Old 07-26-2019, 11:38 AM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
♚ GOAT ♚
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 18146 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38246
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Quote:
A decision has not been made over what to do with the dogs after the incident, Banks said.
Alabamians don't know what to do. Here's a clue: Destroy the fucking dogs. They maimed and killed 29 other animals. They are a clear and present danger to any animal or human that is in their vicinity. They should have been euthanized immediately.

Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
-JasonR-, bryon575, cloud9, Endobiont1138, Karma, kris440, medicineman360, Morgasmgasm, Oswald2001, TaterTit, TrishN, undeadcorpse, William May
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Illusion:
kkw1811
  #3  
Old 07-26-2019, 03:01 PM
Oswald2001's Avatar
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:85
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3601 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13930
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Alabamians don't know what to do. Here's a clue: Destroy the fucking dogs. They maimed and killed 29 other animals. They are a clear and present danger to any animal or human that is in their vicinity. They should have been euthanized immediately.
Kill the pit bull owners first.

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Endobiont1138, Illusion, Kaputmundi, Karma, reaperman69, WindsofWoe22
  #4  
Old 07-26-2019, 03:17 PM
Slanger's Avatar
Slanger
Offline:
Pussy Eating Genius
Poster Rank:126
born again lesbian
Join Date: Apr 2010
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9614
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

I'll take em! I have a bad wild cat problem around my neck of the woods and animal control won't/can't do anything about it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
Hey fuck you Slanger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicocker View Post
Who in the hillbilly fuck are you
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Slanger For This Useful Post:
Kaputmundi, kkw1811, Possessed_Barbie, rapeWhistle, Suicide_Note
  #5  
Old 07-27-2019, 10:09 PM
kbt3168's Avatar
kbt3168
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1606
Join Date: Aug 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss250
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

The dogs had a great day. Can’t blame the dogs for eating pussy.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kbt3168 For This Useful Post:
Kaputmundi, Possessed_Barbie, Suicide_Note
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to kbt3168 For This Post:
-JasonR-, Karma, pingguo
  #6  
Old 07-28-2019, 03:00 AM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:346
Female
Join Date: May 2013
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2652
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Alabamians don't know what to do. Here's a clue: Destroy the fucking dogs. They maimed and killed 29 other animals. They are a clear and present danger to any animal or human that is in their vicinity. They should have been euthanized immediately.
Lol! Would you say the same if it were two cats that killed a room full of mice?

Cats are a natural prey to bigger predators.

A dog that kills animals is not an automatic danger to humans.

Yes, a dog can be both - but it isn’t usually the case.

All of my dogs have been animal killers and had no thirst for human flesh.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Kaputmundi, kkw1811, Possessed_Barbie
  #7  
Old 07-28-2019, 01:27 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
♚ GOAT ♚
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 18146 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38246
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Lol! Would you say the same if it were two cats that killed a room full of mice?

Cats are a natural prey to bigger predators.

A dog that kills animals is not an automatic danger to humans.

Yes, a dog can be both - but it isn’t usually the case.

All of my dogs have been animal killers and had no thirst for human flesh.
This is not the kind of world we live in, Cripple. Survival of the fittest does not apply to domesticated pets.

With this kind of logic, the animal shelter should just let these pit bulls fight to the death because that's what they're bred to do for hundreds of years. Or maybe feed the dogs to a hungry domesticated tiger?

Your argument about cats that kill field mice are not a danger to the community. These two pit bulls were brought into the Alabama shelter as strays and killed 29 cats are, in fact, extremely dangerous to any animal in their vicinity including humans. You of all people being confined to a wheelchair and as a pit bull owner should know this.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
-JasonR-, Endobiont1138, Karma, TaterTit, TrishN
  #8  
Old 07-28-2019, 03:30 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:346
Female
Join Date: May 2013
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2652
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
This is not the kind of world we live in, Cripple. Survival of the fittest does not apply to domesticated pets.

With this kind of logic, the animal shelter should just let these pit bulls fight to the death because that's what they're bred to do for hundreds of years. Or maybe feed the dogs to a hungry domesticated tiger?

Your argument about cats that kill field mice are not a danger to the community. These two pit bulls were brought into the Alabama shelter as strays and killed 29 cats are, in fact, extremely dangerous to any animal in their vicinity including humans. You of all people being confined to a wheelchair and as a pit bull owner should know this.
Are they dangerous because they’re acting aggressive toward people? That is what makes them dangerous to humans. If so, put them down.


I’ve had dogs for over 35 years. I’ve always had Pit Bulls and other “dangerous” breeds.

I know how dogs work and I know how to handle them. Being in a wheelchair does not and has not changed that fact. How can a human train a horse, when the horse is clearly bigger and could instantly kill the human? You either know what you’re doing, or you don’t.

When you go to a shelter or a dog foster and they tell you that the dog isn’t good with other dogs/cats and can’t be homed with them - what do you think that means? There are even cats that cannot be homed with other cats.

In today’s society, it is still acknowledged that our domesticated pets are predators and most will exercise those instincts if given the chance.

‘Survival of the Fittest’ is an illegal way to house pets. That’s animal cruelty and not what i’m talking about.

In his instance, it was a human error(inadequate caging) that allowed this to take place. My last Pit Bull could open doors/latches etc. All she had to do is watch how you did it, once.

Your pup might do the same if you leave it locked in a room with your bird on the floor.

They are very smart, very athletic and usually highly prey driven. They aren’t “level 1” dogs for the novice owner. Only one of the breeds that you have to be on your toes for, and one step ahead - to keep them from getting themselves in trouble.

Killing a room full of cats is a destructive form of entertainment. Heartbreak for cat lovers, but no danger to people.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
bushbarbie, Kaputmundi, reaperman69, švabo
  #9  
Old 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
♚ GOAT ♚
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 18146 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38246
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Are they dangerous because they’re acting aggressive toward people? That is what makes them dangerous to humans. If so, put them down.


I’ve had dogs for over 35 years. I’ve always had Pit Bulls and other “dangerous” breeds.

I know how dogs work and I know how to handle them. Being in a wheelchair does not and has not changed that fact. How can a human train a horse, when the horse is clearly bigger and could instantly kill the human? You either know what you’re doing, or you don’t.

When you go to a shelter or a dog foster and they tell you that the dog isn’t good with other dogs/cats and can’t be homed with them - what do you think that means? There are even cats that cannot be homed with other cats.

In today’s society, it is still acknowledged that our domesticated pets are predators and most will exercise those instincts if given the chance.

‘Survival of the Fittest’ is an illegal way to house pets. That’s animal cruelty and not what i’m talking about.

In his instance, it was a human error(inadequate caging) that allowed this to take place. My last Pit Bull could open doors/latches etc. All she had to do is watch how you did it, once.

Your pup might do the same if you leave it locked in a room with your bird on the floor.

They are very smart, very athletic and usually highly prey driven. They aren’t “level 1” dogs for the novice owner. Only one of the breeds that you have to be on your toes for, and one step ahead - to keep them from getting themselves in trouble.

Killing a room full of cats is a destructive form of entertainment. Heartbreak for cat lovers, but no danger to people.
So you mean to tell me an animal shelter was incapable of making sure they could care for these animals? By your logic...if an entire fucking animal shelter can’t properly care for these animals, how can any one owner?

We can argue till the cows come home, Crippy, but one this is for certain; it would be completely irresponsible for this shelter to have these dogs readopted as they already maimed and murdered 29 animals. This shelter will be liable for a huge lawsuit if these dogs kill again. My guess is the dogs are already euthanized and if not they will be.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
-JasonR-, TaterTit, TrishN
  #10  
Old 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
♚ GOAT ♚
Poster Rank:24
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 25
 
Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
Quoted: 18146 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss38246
Re: The Great Feline Massacre of 2019

HSO, your thoughts?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO