Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss354
Re: Allison Mack Child Sex Trafficker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVristTheChildMolester View Post

Oh, and just to add. Your jail stint didn't last long enough. The same people are still here. All of them, even a few that agreed with your politics, but still laughed at your previous melt-down are still here.

Being a try-hard projectionist won't win you any points back. You've literally started your return trying to play the same self patting game of "i winz teh net bcuz i said so" and it's only you trying to convince yourself of that being fact.

You're irrelevant. Now, go back to being a child molesting useful idiot. I really don't care what substance you think you could possibly bring to this discussion. I already know it will be reddit level bantz that children indulge in. Not an iota of intelligence has ever surfaced from those pathetic digit's you slam on the key-board in a fit of emotional rage.

Now the excessive smiley usage. This will be a short run this go, guys. Oh, edit to add. Legitimizes my post in everything he attempts. Self patting based on delusional fantasies.

Did I mention he's quite possibly a pedo? They do generally gravitate to the party that wants to normalize it.

Imagine my shock.

You see, majority of leftist put on a show of having their world views developed from altruistic reasoning. That may have been the case when the liberals, were more inclined to appear more classic liberal. Of course, that has changed over recent years. Not because of Trump, or religious corrupt leaders on the right. It has just evolved into a sick, and degenerate, mental illness that attracts people that are so self entitled, they forgot all the fundamentals of self sacrifice. They are aligned with their coalitions, and developed world views, all based on some selfish endeavor.

They won't always come right out and say, "well, by George, I vote liberals because I like pot, and could care less about what else comes of my support for liberals". So, it takes a little work to get to know them.

As you can see, our newest resident pedophile thought he was just being the typical leftist attacking "trumpsters" who were busy talking about child molesters in Hollywood, and in elite positions of power. Of course, attacking Hollywood is kind of like attacking a powerful libtard platform, it should go without saying a libtard would retaliate. But attacking pedophiles got this particular white knight for Hollywood's attention!

So, as you can see, I called him out on it. I even offered an olive branch, because I do try and have benefit of doubt. He refused, and pretty much admitted to being a pedophile. Or, as the usual objective me may consider, he may very well just be sympathetic to them. They are on the same political team, after all.

I knew I would have to find his truer nature, since he cannot even be honest abut his bias.

https://www.documentingreality.com/f...7/#post6008801

Another thread, unironically about Hollywood, and as you can see, this pedolibtard couldn't help but white knight for his favorite libtard platform.

So, he supports violence being perpetuated by Hollywood towards a particular group, and the pedophilia that comes from there, as well.

No, fredy. You're right, I do hate you. You're a disgusting piece of shit, and a cancer on society. Pedophiles, or violent people that support them, like you, should be shot.

claims happened. I'm sure anyone with common sense can see when someone toots their own horn, it's because they fail ultimately, at everything. Just typical of the self entitled, absorbed, participation trophy raised, useful idiots. They think recrimination tactics is a winning position. It's not. It's just childish and emotional.

Yeah. Your meltdown aside I really cannot see myself having a conversation with a pedo. You'll need to find another outlet for your childish bantz. Perhaps join a community more in line with that stuff you like. Then you wouldn't go into these meltdowns when "trumpsters" are saying offensive things about your little group.

Maybe an echo chamber for pedos. Anyway, good luck, champ.

You had no other reasons in the world to come into this discussion and be combative, dismissive, and deflective. I asked if it was just because you're a simple minded useful idiot, you chose to be a pedophile instead. Now, please, rid society one less cancer cell, and shoot yourself.

Thanks in advance!

#pedomeltdownDR

Old 08-13-2018, 06:55 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
Poster Rank:55
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 8679 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19468

Old 08-13-2018, 06:57 PM
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1287
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss354

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVristTheChildMolestor View Post

Old 08-14-2018, 12:09 PM
Steve 1
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:19
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 28385 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46785

^ https://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f2/

Old 08-30-2018, 01:27 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:405
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2144

Indictments issued:

Stephen Spielberg, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Hue Hefner, Tom Hanks, Steph Colbert, Seth Green, Will Ferrel, Morgan Freeman, Jim Carey, Marylin Manson, Johnny Depp, Charlie Shean, Jimmy Kimmel. Stephen King, James Gunn, Dan Schneider, Barrack Obama, John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, Kathy Griffin, Jay Z, Beyoncé Knowles, Cathy Griffin, Anthony Kieds, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Afflec, Steven Tyler, Madona, Prince, James Comey, Adam Schiff, Robert Muller, Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, Brooke Shields, Ashton Kutcher, Lady Gaga, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Chealse Clinton, GHW Bush senior & Jr. Bernie Sanders, Marc Collins Rector, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paul Ryan, Antonoin Scalia, Jerry Brown

Email drops:

the CIA is the main reason this is happening, pope Francis is implicated and currently has an international warrant recognized by Russia and China and Interpol has been tasked with serving the warrant. I can get you the info on where they plan to serve him if you want. Date and location I’ll get it to you. Pope Francis had 3 13yo girls testify that he raped them during a Ninth Circle Satanic Ritual and that they personally witnessed him murder children in the Vatican itself. GHW Bush is one of the main people involved in this

This is the breakdown. The USA has military bases in every country and they use the military base to hide the children they traffic. They use military planes to transport them and everything is classified as top secret or home land security to conceal their activities. The CIA is involved in everything. Child services, adoption agencies, the Red Cross, save the children foundation, FEMA, police officers, church members, teachers. Are you familiar with the “yearbook catalog system”? The second part of the child trafficking network is also about organ sales on the black market and that’s why planned parenthood is so important to them.

I have the whole entire CIA drug trafficking network, system, internally organized from politicians to mafia members, all cartel information related to CIA witnesses, informants, airplanes with and without identification numbers. Locations of CIA drug airport locations, government pay offs. Everything from 1945 to present with audio, pics, top secret, classified, everything, the clintons drug trafficking network, the bushes, George Bush senior and putin recordings, kill orders, and all the financial banking information with records, passports of those involved, everything. It’s insane that this is all in one place honestly. CIA assets, bank info, shell corporations, 5 Star Trust info, account numbers, 5 us army generals documents and proof of all involvement. Blood and crips organized drug network with who sold it to them, who knew, everything that has ever been written down and recovered from shredding documents, foreign government documents, bribes, kick backs, anything illegal the CIA has done since 1945. Bill Clinton’s involment and how he would send police officers in another direction so the CIA could transport drugs into the USA, human trafficking routes, drug trafficking routes worldwide by country. Basically anything that has been happening that the government from multiple countries has done or tried to hide was all publicly dropped worldwide yesterday at 8pm central. I don’t want to get in trouble with this information but it was dropped publicly and I have a list of who it was sent to I can attach it.

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 CIA%20Kill%20Order%209.6.2011.mp4(5.69 MB, 654 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Wadd For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Johnny Wadd For This Post:
hunterseeker, Steve 1
Old 09-02-2018, 07:57 PM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1593

Jesus, everywhere I go on this forum, it dissolves into some kind of drama....

The Following User Says Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
Johnny Wadd
Old 10-31-2018, 07:08 PM
Marsey
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6628

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss25

Why do all the brands look like stick men in different sex poses though....

Old 11-07-2018, 01:54 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:146
***Agent Provocateur***

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 6848 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8432

Any "man" who posts about "cucks" and "white knights" is a bitter misogynist, who spends his life on the internet, who can't fight, can't get laid, who is in total denial that the people making the decisions and running the show have been predominantly male. FACT.

Oh there are paedo rings alright and they are operated and covered up by men.

Also FACT.

The Following User Says Thank You to MolokoPlusVellocet For This Useful Post:
hunterseeker
Old 03-16-2020, 03:20 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:405
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity