Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1102
Re: Allison Mack Child Sex Trafficker

Holy shit dudes
I really hope this is true. Not wanting abuse to have happened but if it has and all these fucktards are gonna go down, this is going to be the best watch in years
Also why do politicians gravitate to sexual deviance? Or is it the same in other sectors of society and politicians are readily exposed just because of the way their game is? Goodness gracious

Old 04-30-2018, 01:34 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:404
Male

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevieaitch View Post
Holy shit dudes
I really hope this is true. Not wanting abuse to have happened but if it has and all these fucktards are gonna go down, this is going to be the best watch in years
Also why do politicians gravitate to sexual deviance? Or is it the same in other sectors of society and politicians are readily exposed just because of the way their game is? Goodness gracious
Some of the names I've been hearing,at least 2 dozen are billionaires,nothing ever happened to these cunts in the past as the 2 party system is rigged to the rafters,with gatekeepers in positions of power.

That all changed the moment The Donald was elected,he is really an independent who has known for years about this worst kept secret,look into his executive order of @21st December 2017

These people(like Dennis Hastert)are picked for these key positions as they are "well known Paedophiles" who will tow the line and always insist that these elite pedo cunts simply do not exist and it is all being made up for financial gain or to discredit a wonderful politician of a generation.

Keep your eyes out for ALL these high level resignations and politicians who are stepping down at the end of their current term(read between the lines)

I hope Trump will keep his foot firmly on their necks and get this centuries old shit stamped out once and forever.

beepboop, Juggleswithrazors, Red Rover, Stevieaitch, U2Addict
Old 04-30-2018, 04:14 PM
K53
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:214

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 589 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss4904

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By K53:
HolographicSexOffender
Old 05-04-2018, 07:25 AM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1993

Alleged victims ask judge to keep accused sex cult leader behind bars

Keith Raniere

A couple who claims their family was a victim of Keith Raniere and his sex cult, NXIVM, has written a letter to a Brooklyn judge asking that Raniere not be let out on bail pending his case on sex trafficking and forced labor charges.

“Please don’t allow him to do to other families what he has done to ours,” Daniel and Jackie Del Negro wrote in a letter to Brooklyn federal judge Nicholas Garaufis.

The couple says that they have dealt for 15 years with Raniere, who is accused along with Smallville actress Allison Mack of brainwashing and blackmailing women into being sex slaves.

“In that time we have watched him separate good families and loved ones from one another. It is hard to explain the diabolical hold he has on people,” the couple wrote adding they believe Raniere is a “sociopath” at the very best.”

They said that if Raniere — who group members refer to as “The Vanguard” — is released, “he will continue to destroy people’s lives.”

Raniere and Mack are accused of starving and even branding the women in their cult — who include India Oxenberg, the daughter of “Dynasty” actress Catherine Oxenberg, Mack’s wife and TV actress of “Battlestar Galactica” Nicki Clyne, and Seagrams liquor heiress Clare Bronfman.

Raniere is in custody and Mack was released $5 million bond last week.

They are due back in Brooklyn federal court on Friday.

beepboop, Juggleswithrazors, Wren
Old 05-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1993

beepboop
Old 05-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1993

Albany doctor allegedly ran sick human experiments for Nxivm

A doctor described as the resident physician to the twisted upstate sex cult Nxivm has been charged by a state oversight board with illegally conducting human experiments.

The action comes eight months after the state Health Department refused to act on a complaint from a former cult member who alleged that Dr. Brandon Porter, 44, forced her to watch disturbing rape and dismemberment videos for a “fright study” he was conducting.

Jennifer Kobelt, the former member of the notorious cult whose leaders are accused of brainwashing and blackmailing women into becoming sex slaves, said in her August 2017 complaint that Porter may have performed his “fright study” on as many as 100 people.

“He continued to film my reaction for at least 10 minutes as I just sat there, dry heaving like I was going to puke and crying very hard,” Kobelt, a Canadian actress, said in the complaint to the Health Department, adding that Porter began showing her the violent images without warning.

“He failed me, not only as a friend but as the medical practitioner I had trusted on numerous occasions with my health while I was in New York,” Kobelt said in the complaint.

In a Sept. 6, 2017, letter, the state Office of Professional Medical Conduct told Kobelt it would not investigate Porter, adding that “the issues you have described are not medical misconduct.”

But the OMPC has now accused Porter of moral unfitness, gross negligence and gross incompetence among other charges. He is accused of showing “human subjects an actual video of the horrific and brutal murders and dismemberment of four women by machetes; and violent film clips, including a male African American being viciously stomped by a Nazi; a conscious male being forced to eat a portion of his own brain matter; and a graphic gang rape.”

He is also charged with violating state law for improperly conducting studies on obsessive compulsive disorder, Tourette’s syndrome and one monitoring the brain waves of those who attended Nxivm programs.

The state also slapped him for not reporting to health officials that many of the attendees, including children, at a 2016 Nxivm event became ill with an infectious illness that produced flu-like symptoms, vomiting and diarrhea.

A hearing on the charges is scheduled for June 27. If the charges are substantiated, Porter could have his medical license revoked or suspended.

Porter, an internist, resigned from St. Peter’s Hospital in Albany last fall and reportedly fled town. He received his medical degree from the University of Iowa and got his New York medical license in 2009.

The state Health Department would not comment on the OPMC’s action and Kobelt declined to comment. Porter did not return a request for comment.

Juggleswithrazors
Old 05-08-2018, 09:15 AM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1993

The next domino

Juggleswithrazors, Red Rover
Old 05-10-2018, 10:50 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:997
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss500

What's going on with Mack is absolutely disgusting, but given the lack of sourcing for all this and the ability to make memes that aren't true, I question all these alleged "links", and some of the implication of guilt by association, such as any person who ever had a french fry with Mack.

And some of these photos ooze of clickbait headlines and comments.

So provide the actual linkage on these, so the source can be judged on it's veracity.

Bieber. And make it a snuff film.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
beepboop, Juggleswithrazors, Steve 1
Old 05-10-2018, 03:25 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
What's going on with Mack is absolutely disgusting, but given the lack of sourcing for all this and the ability to make memes that aren't true, I question all these alleged "links", and some of the implication of guilt by association, such as any person who ever had a french fry with Mack.

And some of these photos ooze of clickbait headlines and comments.

So provide the actual linkage on these, so the source can be judged on it's veracity.
Start with the Bronfman family and research it for yourself,I'm not trying to sell the story,just joining the dots.

Have a peek at Epstein Island

Juggleswithrazors
Old 05-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20