Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121
Re: Alec Baldwin Fires Prop Gun on Set, Killing Cinematographer

Can anyone find the Sheriff's Dropbox link to download all the files he released yesterday? I've tried to find the News Release (which has the link) and just the link, but I've had zero luck. This blogger says she has it, but you gotta join her website to get it.

https://www.emilypostnews.com/p/sher...n-shooting?s=w

The Following User Says Thank You to ferris209 For This Useful Post:
Coreym07
Old 04-27-2022, 08:11 PM
petteroes3
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4695

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss51

Idkw all y'all think "prop" means "fake". Prop in cinematic/theatrical context is whatever object is used. It's not wrong to call this a prop gun at all

The Following User Says Thank You to petteroes3 For This Useful Post:
ferris209
Old 04-27-2022, 09:46 PM
wickedawesome
Offline:
♚ TheRapist ♚
Poster Rank:7964
alpha male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris209 View Post
Can anyone find the Sheriff's Dropbox link to download all the files he released yesterday? I've tried to find the News Release (which has the link) and just the link, but I've had zero luck. This blogger says she has it, but you gotta join her website to get it.

https://www.emilypostnews.com/p/sher...n-shooting?s=w
she does have the dropbox link but won't give it out, since it's "only for press".

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wickedawesome For This Useful Post:
ferris209, tbone79
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By wickedawesome:
tbone79
Old 04-27-2022, 09:54 PM
wickedawesome
Offline:
♚ TheRapist ♚
alpha male

Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

Some images I have been able to scrape together from Santa Fe County Sheriff's Press Release.

The press release reads as follows:

Santa Fe County Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched on October 21,
2021, at approximately 1:50 p.m. (MST), to the Bonanza Creek Ranch movie set regarding a 911 call indicating a shooting had occurred.
This shooting investigation by the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office remains open and ongoing.
“Today the sheriff’s office is releasing all files associated with our ongoing investigation,” said Santa Fe County Sheriff Adan Mendoza. “The files are all related to the Rust movie set investigation and include lapel/dash camera footage from deputies and detectives, incident reports, crime scene photos, examination reports, witness interviews, set video and staff photos collected throughout the course of this investigation,” said Sheriff Mendoza. According to Sheriff Mendoza, “various components of the investigation remain outstanding including, FBI firearm and ballistic forensics along with DNA and latent fingerprint analysis, Office of the New Mexico Medical Examiner findings report and the analysis of Mr. Alec Baldwin’s phone data extracted by Suffolk County Sheriff’s investigators.”
“Once these investigative components are provided to the sheriff’s office we will be able to complete the investigation to forward it to the Santa Fe District Attorney for review,” said Sheriff Mendoza.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wickedawesome For This Useful Post:
ferris209, kellyhound
Old 04-28-2022, 06:32 AM
ferris209
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2863
Male

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedawesome View Post
she does have the dropbox link but won't give it out, since it's "only for press".
Yeah, she says on that page that she has the press release "uploaded at the bottom in sources with a dropbox link to get the files." However, you have join her website to see the sources section. I may have to breakdown and join just to get that link. But it's one of sites that requires you to enter your credit card and it automatically enrolls you for every billing cycle until you stop it. I wish my bank offered single use credit card numbers.

Old 04-28-2022, 10:03 AM
wickedawesome
Offline:
♚ TheRapist ♚
alpha male

Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris209 View Post
Yeah, she says on that page that she has the press release "uploaded at the bottom in sources with a dropbox link to get the files." However, you have join her website to see the sources section. I may have to breakdown and join just to get that link. But it's one of sites that requires you to enter your credit card and it automatically enrolls you for every billing cycle until you stop it. I wish my bank offered single use credit card numbers.
I did sign up for her website, which by the way, I regret since she's a QAnon freak. But nonetheless, she will not give out the link, I asked her directly in her comments and she says that it's only for the press. I've attached all the evidence she did post on her story though.

The Following User Says Thank You to wickedawesome For This Useful Post:
ferris209
Old 04-29-2022, 07:35 AM
ferris209
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedawesome View Post
I did sign up for her website, which by the way, I regret since she's a QAnon freak. But nonetheless, she will not give out the link, I asked her directly in her comments and she says that it's only for the press. I've attached all the evidence she did post on her story though.
What a crock, the way she tries to sell memberships with false info. I could care less about any QAnon crap, would 100% deal with a QAnon weirdo than any radical leftist wacko. Anyways, thank you very much for your sacrifice on that. Hope someone leaks that link before it is removed by the Sheriff's Office.

Old 04-30-2022, 02:37 AM
ferris209
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

FYI,
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ha...29/id/1067804/

Old 04-30-2022, 02:38 AM
ferris209
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss121

Sorry, here's the text of the article above.

The family of "Rust" cinematographer Halyna Hutchins is demanding that the Santa Fe Sheriff's Office remove video it released showing her final moments after being shot on the set of the Western film.

Hutchins was killed and director Joel Souza was injured last October when a gun that actor Alec Baldwin had been handling during a rehearsal scene went off. On Monday the sheriff's office released several files including photos, recordings, and reports from its investigation into the shooting. Among those was bodycam footage showing paramedics attempting to save the 42-year-old woman.

Releasing the video violated the constitutional rights of Hutchins’ husband, Matthew, and their young son, said their lawyer, Brian Panish, who called on Sheriff Adan Mendoza to retract it, the Los Angeles Times reported.

"The first time Mr. Hutchins saw the disturbing and unsettling video footage of his dying wife lying on the church floor was on Radar Online, an internet website," Panish said in a letter sent to Mendoza on Wednesday, according to the Times.

"The potential consequences are disturbing given how information is misused on social media. We fear, for example, that this shocking footage of Andros’ [Matthew's son] mother dying may be material used by bullies to emotionally abuse him in the future," the lawyer wrote, the Times reported.

"Your office trampled on the constitutional rights of the Hutchins family," he continued via the Times. "The damage your office has done is irreparable."

Panish added that taking down the video footage "will end your office’s complicity in causing further harm," the Times reported.

On Tuesday the sheriff's office said the release of the material was in compliance with state laws, which require it to make public records available.

In a separate statement, Mendoza said the investigation into the incident by his agency remains open pending FBI firearm and ballistic analysis as well as DNA and latent fingerprint analysis. Baldwin’s attorney, Luke Nikas of Quinn Emanuel, told the New York Post that the release of the records proves the actor’s innocence.

"Mr. Baldwin welcomes this investigation. The information that has been revealed by the authorities demonstrates, once again, that Mr. Baldwin acted responsibly and did not have control over any production issues that were identified in the OSHA report," Nikas said.

Related Stories:
Alec Baldwin: Safety Report 'Exonerates' Me in Shooting of Cinematographer

Alec Baldwin's Lawyers Claim Actor Not Liable for 'Rust' Shooting Death

© 2022 Newsmax. All rights reserved.

The Following User Says Thank You to ferris209 For This Useful Post:
kellyhound