MAN

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4307
Re: Affidavit: Texas Man Arrested for Plan to Murder, Cannibalize Girl

It’s funny race used to be the excuse, now it’s being poor. That because this man is poor he is more subjected to be locked up. This is ridiculous, especially coming from those who are always reading about crime such as Vedderman.

The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer
Old 03-20-2020, 09:18 AM
cruelshoes
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3605

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedderman View Post
While it is certainly likely best for the world that this guy is off of the streets, I will never understand how this egregious level of entrapment can exist in a society that allegedly prizes law and order.

He was baited by a LEO into discussing criminal acts that he had not committed and, in fact, would NOT commit, given that the 'victim' in this case is a fictional creation of the LEO. No real human being was injured. No real human being was threatened.

How can there be Conspiracy to Commit Capital Murder when NO ONE IS GOING TO BE MURDERED BECAUSE THE CHILD DOES NOT EXIST? You may as well plan the death of fucking Mickey Mouse or Spongebob Squarepants. They are both every bit as 'real' as the 'victim' in this case.

Look, I have no sympathy for necrophiliacs, cannibals, or lust murderers. Nor do I have sympathy for kiddie-fiddlers.

But the idea of our law enforcement sending people to prison for 'thought crimes' against made-up victims who never existed in the first place scares me just as much.

I suspect they typically only pull this horseshit on sad fuckers with no money. Any real lawyer worth his salt should be able to get this shit plead down to misdemeanors. Prosecutor probably ordered a subpoena to check the fool's bank account before presenting charges.

Everyone knows the rich are degenerate filth with a thousandfold the dark perversions of the common man. Yet how often do you see millionaires getting tagged for this sort of nonsense?
Well said sir, well said.

The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to cruelshoes For This Post:
Budd Dwyer, OxVortex
Old 03-25-2020, 08:18 AM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:466

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss1916

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJealousy View Post
Ah, reminds me of Armin Meiwes except this guy's apparently heterosexual
Please, Armin would never hurt a child, just adults...

If someone wrote those questions to me (how old is she? Can we kill her?]. Then i'd strangle his pencil neck until his ugly retarded acne ridden face turns to purple

Old 03-25-2020, 08:24 AM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:466

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss1916

Quote:
While it is certainly likely best for the world that this guy is off of the streets, I will never understand how this egregious level of entrapment can exist in a society that allegedly prizes law and order.

He was baited by a LEO into discussing criminal acts that he had not committed and, in fact, would NOT commit, given that the 'victim' in this case is a fictional creation of the LEO. No real human being was injured. No real human being was threatened.

How can there be Conspiracy to Commit Capital Murder when NO ONE IS GOING TO BE MURDERED BECAUSE THE CHILD DOES NOT EXIST? You may as well plan the death of fucking Mickey Mouse or Spongebob Squarepants. They are both every bit as 'real' as the 'victim' in this case.

Look, I have no sympathy for necrophiliacs, cannibals, or lust murderers. Nor do I have sympathy for kiddie-fiddlers.

But the idea of our law enforcement sending people to prison for 'thought crimes' against made-up victims who never existed in the first place scares me just as much.

I suspect they typically only pull this horseshit on sad fuckers with no money. Any real lawyer worth his salt should be able to get this shit plead down to misdemeanors. Prosecutor probably ordered a subpoena to check the fool's bank account before presenting charges.

Everyone knows the rich are degenerate filth with a thousandfold the dark perversions of the common man. Yet how often do you see millionaires getting tagged for this sort of nonsense?
It's called precaution. Not a big loss and his human rights worth jackshit anyway. The gene pool is better off without his genes. He actually planned the act and got caught with his "tools"
That is alone enough for a charge
Tough luck, but let's not defend his rights. The moment in which those emails were sent, he was doomed. Thankfully

The Following User Says Thank You to Budd Dwyer For This Useful Post:
curvature
Old 05-24-2020, 10:46 PM
gringo1965
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:537

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1562

Quote:

=========== no doubt !!!!-- so this method of law-enforcement did not exist before the internet ???????????????????????? -- So if I engage in basically stupid fantasy shit, I can be taken to jail ?? I guess if your that stupid, then lock the idiots up.. It's like it took a little time for all of us to accept the fact that once we leave our homes, we are pretty much on camera everywhere.
----------- The world is getting smaller everyday.

Old 05-27-2020, 03:21 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:366
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2741

He thought it was a real girl. His intent was to hurt a real girl.

It’s not the same as a fantasy about a KNOWN made up character roleplay.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
OxVortex, shoelessjojackson, Telematics
Old 06-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Kaotic
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2744
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss126

This happened where I live, I've actually stayed in that motel and drive past it several times a week. They better keep this piece of shit locked up for a long time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kaotic For This Useful Post:
shoelessjojackson
Old 06-05-2020, 01:48 AM
OxVortex
Offline:
Poster Rank:1606

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss282

Quote:

I'm no expert, but...

You bring up some valid points. But, this is all seems like "premeditated" murder psychology, whether fictional or not, it is the INTENT behind this guy's thoughts and words that pose a real potential future danger to an unsuspecting human being. Metaphorically speaking, the guy reminds me of a crocodile at the edge of a swamp awaiting to EAT his next unsuspecting prey. The guy exhibited both conscious and subconscious intent through his correspondence with the "undercover client". He certainly displayed clear intention. It's also similar to the concept of making public death threats like wanting to shoot up a school or a mall, etc. People need to be taken in and QUESTIONED, evaluated and so forth... However, in this case, although he may have not "succeeded" in his intentions and desires, he would most definitely strike at some point in the future... SO fuck him.

Now imagine the extreme risk factor of having an individual like this living in a family oriented neighbourhood where there are several kids around and about. Ain't no fuckin' way I'd feel comfortable with a MF like this guy living in my neighbourhood, that's for sure.

Old 06-05-2020, 01:55 AM
OxVortex
Offline:
Poster Rank:1606

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss282

P.S. Rich people should never be exempt from being penalized to the fullest extent of the law. The courts and justice system should truly be about integrity and dignity - how hypocritical that the courts use psuedo Christian values as a facade to mandate people to swear oath on the Holy Bible when the entire SYSTEM ITSELF is an INDUSTRY!! The justice system is a money game and COMPLETELY illogical. It is completely disgusting how the court systems are in North America.

Old 06-05-2020, 10:37 PM
shitfly
Offline:
My Name Is Mud
Poster Rank:91
Under no sober circumstances do I sit down to pee...

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 4778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14482

The fact that the girl was fake is irrelevant. If she was real, he would have killed her.

He was charged with intent to commit the crimes, because he intended to commit them, and rightfully so.

He wasn't enticed by any L.E. to make the initial post, so entrapment isn't even on the table. Good job getting that lowlife off the streets.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shitfly For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, Telematics