Go Back  

27 yo Virgin Arrested After Threatening to “kill every girl he sees“. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 02-01-2019, 03:57 AM
Obergruppenführer
Poster Rank:208
Full Grade Space Cadet And Cunt Extraordinaire

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 4260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss5212
Re: 27 yo Virgin Arrested After Threatening to “kill every girl he sees“.

MRA/MGTOW/INCEL/Alt-Right are pushing this shit onto young lads and have been for years due to an unregulated internet. You will see more of this. He was caught, but others will succeed. The media is silencing it much like they do with Islamic violence.

That prick who mounted a pavement and killed all those women in Canada was an MRA/INCEL. The kid who shot up a school was a MRA, which was pushed onto him by his scumbag father. He targeted girls and killed any lad who tried to intervene.

I guarantee you that jogger who pushed a woman in front of a bus in London was an MRA too.

The hatred, scapegoating and vilification of women & Mothers has been normalised in the West for well over twenty years now.

It's all quite deliberate too and was forewarned about in the '60s.

I'll give you a clue phrased as a question: How do you erase a class of people without actively machine-gunning them into open pits?

Only ONE racial group systematically scapegoats and vilifies its women and Mothers in the media and on the Internet on a daily basis.

And it ain't Black people..

Man Hating Breeder TERF Cunt Islamophobic Disablist Nazi Trumptard Antisemitic Feminazi Body Shaming Woman Hating Gay Bashing Paedo Hunting Racist Hippie Faggot Meat Eating Seal Clubbing Vegan. May the force be with you and Heil Hitler.
The Following User Says Thank You to MolokoPlusVellocet For This Useful Post:
Budd Dwyer
Old 02-13-2019, 08:43 PM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1193

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 3/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssssss391

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopperGrieves View Post
Regarding incels and this fellow: A lot of them can definitely get laid if they STOP BEING CREEPS and WORK ON THEMSELVES! But no, it's their fucking mentality and how they believe women are the scum of the earth. Maybe they should watch some of BasedShaman's "Lookmax" videos on YouTube. Maybe they should stop joining in on pathetic conversations on r/braincels and that stupid incel forum.
Sorry, but people like this are sick. Incels really infuriate me.
they should have been erased by the gene pool, not only because they will not fornicate, but because they are clearly unable at being human beings. Just gas them and be done with it. Every single "incel" should have been dead by now

Old 02-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Budd Dwyer
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1193

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 3/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssssss391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastet View Post
Fucking lunatic I wouldn't dare to let him close to my pussy, it sounds like he's so violently misogynist he'd perform a FGM to me. There's no amount of love that would "cure" him. He seriously needs some therapy first.
he needs a rope or a bullet. His organs shouldn't be on a donor list, because his genes are fucked up

Old 02-14-2019, 11:22 AM
Vorgrus
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:3048

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss88

Its that sense of entitlement he has.