Go Back  

Sheriff's Deputy Fired for Shooting 'aggressive' 9LB. Chihuahua Mix in the Face 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-07-2019, 12:25 AM
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:311
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066
Sheriff's Deputy Fired for Shooting 'aggressive' 9LB. Chihuahua Mix in the Face

Freakin' hero idiot

An Arkansas sheriff’s deputy has been fired for shooting a 9 lb. dog in the face on Friday in an incident that was captured on video and has since gone viral.
Before you watch the disturbing video, you may be relieved to learn that the brown and tan Chihuahua mix named Reese’s is in stable condition, but she suffered a shattered jaw and has not been able to eat due to bone fragments in her stomach.
The whole mess began on Friday afternoon in Faulkner County, Arkansas, when the sheriff’s department received a complaint about an aggressive dog. Canady told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that a neighbor had been waving a gun at the dog in his property and said she was calling the authorities. He left the premises to go to a gas station, and when he returned home, the deputy approached him outside.
In the video, the small dogs are seen barking and running around as Canady refuses to come to Deputy Keenan Wallace.
“Okay, I’m going to come to you. If the dog gets aggressive, I’m going to shoot,” Wallace said. In a few seconds, he does just that.
“Are you f***ing kidding me?!” Canady yells, as the dog cries and writhes in pain.
In a separate video from Canady’s security camera, obtained by KATV, the dogs appear to be keeping their distance from Wallace when he shoots.
Canady told KATV that he was scared for his own life after that: “What’s he going to do to me? Look what he just did to a little bitty dog, and he’s chasing me to my front door with a Taser. What’s going to happen to me?”
Brittney Wright, an employee at the Conway Animal Welfare unit and a trained animal behavior analyst, told the Democrat-Gazette that the dog did not appear aggressive in the video.
“Any animal situation can be handled without lethal force, and that [dog] posed absolutely zero threat,” she told the paper.
Children in the neighborhood reportedly played with Reese’s regularly. “She’s a friendly dog. She’s sweet. She doesn’t bite people,” Myranda Dixson, one such neighborhood kid, told KATV.
Though the Sheriff’s Department initially released a statement saying that the dog was acting aggressive, Sheriff Tim Ryals later wrote a post on Facebook explaining that he had fired Wallace.
“I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident,” Ryals wrote. While he said that it appears Wallace did not violate any policies or laws, his actions “fell short” of the department’s standards. “Our Department is sadden about this incident and apologize for any distress and disappointment this incident has caused anyone who was affected by this disheartening event. We will keep Reeses in our thoughts through the recovery process.”
According to Reese’s GoFundMe page, the dog ran away and hid after the incident, and Canady had to leave for work. His father contacted “a rescue,” and they were able to take Reese’s to the vet, where Canady footed the initial $2,400 bill. Though Canady initially said Reese’s wasn’t his, he has decided to care for the dog completely. The GoFundMe site has raised more than $8,500 for her medical costs.
“She’s doing well, considering all things!!” Canady wrote on Facebook on Sunday, sharing a video of the dog. “Has bone fragments in her stomach and doing surgery tomorrow on both her jaw and to remove the bones!”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/sher...194909909.html

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
doggie%20boo.png  

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 doggie1.mp4(10.95 MB, 752 views)
File Type: mp4 doggie2.mp4(7.65 MB, 661 views)
Anna Kay, Aries85, Azimuth, Hunted, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, REVZZYBAN, Steve 1, Sybil, Xfactor
Old 01-21-2019, 11:34 AM
REVZZYBAN
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:516
"IT"-Species; Genus-genius

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399
Re: Sheriff's Deputy Fired for Shooting 'aggressive' 9LB. Chihuahua Mix in the

Have you ever suffered a severe dog bite? No owner found so no proof of rabies vaccination. Although I am PRO animal rights, I don't like dogs that BITE! Shooting wasn't the appropriate answer but the now ex officer did not suffer a nip or bite because he fended off that BITER.

The Following User Says Thank You to REVZZYBAN For This Useful Post:
RiversEdge
The Following 7 Users Said Fuck Off to REVZZYBAN For This Post:
booboo2718, Kiwibunny, LUXpiNk, Pyramid_Head, Qos, TrishN, winvens
Old 01-21-2019, 09:43 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:346
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2619

I have a question -

Dog cannot eat because it has bone fragments in it’s stomach. These are raw bone fragments from the dog’s own shattered jaw.

I feed my dogs raw cow(and other animal) bones all the time. The bones digest in the stomach, as it’s a natural food for canines.

So, what’s the problem here? Dog bones or other animal bones should both digest just fine.

I think it’s the shattered jaw that’s the problem - not the bone in the stomach.

The Following User Says Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
sarahowen662
Old 01-21-2019, 11:06 PM
Heavy
Offline:
Poster Rank:375
Packing

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2343

There was not a danger of a severe bite.
If a nip makes you fear for your pathetic life,maybe he should’ve stayed in his mamas basement.
Definitely not gun packing material.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Heavy For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Berserk, clndstn46, dearradiation, FearsMuse, Qos, RiversEdge, TrishN, winvens
Old 01-22-2019, 02:12 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
Poster Rank:54
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 8672 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19520

I'd save a bullet by curb stomping that mutt.

keefgan, Oswald2001
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to TheVrist For This Post:
booboo2718, LUXpiNk, Qos, TrishN, winvens
Old 01-22-2019, 09:56 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:86

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss13569

Irresponsible dog owners should be shot...first.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
keefgan, TrishN
Old 01-22-2019, 10:06 AM
REVZZYBAN
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚

Activity Longevity
3/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
There was not a danger of a severe bite.
If a nip makes you fear for your pathetic life,maybe he should’ve stayed in his mamas basement.
Definitely not gun packing material.
Nip? No not fear. Rabies FROM the nip YES. Infection from the nip, YES. Thousands of dollars in medical treatment to administer the serums for anti rabies shots. Yes, I fear that! Oh, and that bill would be paid in full by the TAXPAYERS in this case (Law Enforcement Officer). An individuals health insurance company would pay the bill-(assuming they had health insurance) if they were John Q. Public. And who pays for those ADDED premium cost? Yep, I do and maybe you too. That's the FEAR. Why have to go through that fiasco just because of a NIP from an unclaimed BITER! And I can assure you that NO ONE will claim that BITER after they find out that they (owner) would be held criminally liable & responsible for that NIP.

The Following User Says Thank You to REVZZYBAN For This Useful Post:
keefgan
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to REVZZYBAN For This Post:
booboo2718, Qos, TrishN
Old 01-22-2019, 04:02 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:346
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2619

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVZZYBAN View Post
Nip? No not fear. Rabies FROM the nip YES. Infection from the nip, YES. Thousands of dollars in medical treatment to administer the serums for anti rabies shots. Yes, I fear that! Oh, and that bill would be paid in full by the TAXPAYERS in this case (Law Enforcement Officer). An individuals health insurance company would pay the bill-(assuming they had health insurance) if they were John Q. Public. And who pays for those ADDED premium cost? Yep, I do and maybe you too. That's the FEAR. Why have to go through that fiasco just because of a NIP from an unclaimed BITER! And I can assure you that NO ONE will claim that BITER after they find out that they (owner) would be held criminally liable & responsible for that NIP.
You do have a point.
People often forget the risk of serious disease from even the smallest of bites.

If you’re not wearing boots, you can be easily bitten on the leg when attempting a kick.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Berserk, REVZZYBAN, RiversEdge
Old 01-22-2019, 11:07 PM
REVZZYBAN
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚

Activity Longevity
3/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1399

^^ Thanks for using reason & better judgement.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By REVZZYBAN:
TrishN
Old 01-23-2019, 04:17 AM
Heavy
Offline:
Poster Rank:375
Packing

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVZZYBAN View Post
You saw the video right? I’m not a fan of the yapping the lil fuckers, but officers have boots which offer some protection from that viscous attack.cops have gear and training. The public could also.
If your running around with such a debilitating fear and willing to kill someone or something over a chance that “it could’ve been a flying venom spewing hellhound” I do believe that there should be therapy available for these frightened souls and obviously disqualified for employment in law enforcement, or stuff outside.
Seek professional help.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
7996B508-6B24-433F-93A6-893454913158.jpeg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heavy For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, Azimuth, RiversEdge, TrishN