Go Back  

27 yo Virgin Arrested After Threatening to “kill every girl he sees“. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-22-2019, 08:05 AM
Xtatic
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:680
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 10/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss958
27 yo Virgin Arrested After Threatening to “kill every girl he sees“.

A 27-year-old man was arrested on Saturday in Utah after he allegedly threatened to kill as “many girls” as he sees because he is still a virgin reports said.

Christopher Wayne Cleary was arrested in the town of Provo. He was allegedly posting the threats on Facebook, Fox 13 reported, citing court documents.

"All I wanted was a girlfriend, not 1000 not a bunch of hoes not money none of that,” he allegedly posted. “All I wanted was to be loved, yet no one cares about me I'm 27 years old and I've never had a girlfriend before and I'm still a virgin, this is why I'm planning on shooting up a public place soon and being the next mass shooter cause I'm ready to die and all the girls the (sic) turned me down is (sic) going to make it right by killing as many girls as I see."

He allegedly told a detective that he was not thinking clearly when he posted the message.

The report said FBI agents in Colorado were able to track the IP address to a McDonalds in Utah. He was booked on one count of threat of terrorism and a violation of probation. The Denver Post reported that he is serving a three-year probation after a felony conviction for stalking and making a repeated communication of domestic violence.

The Denver Post reported that he talked about suicide during the interview with police.

“He talked about handcuffing himself to a tree in the middle of nowhere where no one could hear him scream as a means of killing himself,” the paper reported, citing a probable cause statement says.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
5E3C7B57-3E42-4858-AEA7-22119413FBEA.jpeg  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Xtatic For This Useful Post:
5umguy24, Azimuth, Bastet, booboo2718, Budd Dwyer, CrunchyCripple, Illusion, JESUS, Jordana, kellyhound, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, RiversEdge, shiverpudlian, T2, William May
Old 01-22-2019, 04:04 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:346
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2653
Re: 27 yo Virgin Arrested After Threatening to “kill every girl he sees“.

Fingers crossed he succeeds in killing himself, BEFORE and WITHOUT killing anyone else.

This guy is not going to die of old age or by accident. He’s for sure, a ticking time bomb.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
0dragon0, AceGoober, Azimuth, Bastet, Budd Dwyer, Cancun78, kellyhound, Marshmallowmayhem, shiverpudlian, summer34
Old 01-22-2019, 06:19 PM
5umguy24
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2203
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss151

Gamers Rise Up!
BOTTOM TEXT

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 5umguy24 For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, Kmart164, Weiland
Old 01-22-2019, 09:47 PM
sexpig4u
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1095

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 4/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss454

If Prostitution wasn’t a crime he could of paid for a lay...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sexpig4u For This Useful Post:
0dragon0, Budd Dwyer, Cancun78, GRiZ, tbone79
Old 01-22-2019, 10:10 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:346
Female

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1053 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2653

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexpig4u View Post
If Prostitution wasn’t a crime he could of paid for a lay...
He doesn’t want that. He wants someone to love him.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Bastet, Budd Dwyer, Jordana, Kaboom, kellyhound
Old 01-23-2019, 02:06 AM
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:317
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 510 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3065

first, he needs to either fire whomever cuts his hair (Stevie Wonder?), or quit doing it himself, and quit looking like he's 16.

Budd Dwyer, Cancun78, Phanci, Xtatic
Old 01-23-2019, 03:38 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:356
MAN

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2559

What a pathetic lil shit

The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
shiverpudlian
Old 01-23-2019, 05:27 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:8
Contributions: 612

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Quoted: 3696 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61608

Eight Denver-area women and teens reported to police in recent years that the man now accused of threatening to “kill as many girls as I see” had harassed them when they wouldn’t date him and, in some cases, made violent threats and advertised their names on social media as prostitutes.

Cleary may not have been a virgin as claimed in the Facebook post; an ex-girlfriend told police they had a sexual relationship.

On Dec. 31, 2015, an 18-year-old girl called Arvada police and said she had been corresponding with Cleary on Facebook, but when she refused to date him, he began harassing her with threatening phone calls, often using aliases. In one of the Facebook messages, a male claiming to be “John Coleman” wrote, “I’ve been watching you. Soon here, you’ll be lying in your deathbed.”

During the investigation, a detective found a prior Arvada criminal investigation involving Cleary and a second woman. They met on Facebook, but when Cleary asked for a date, the woman said no. He began sending her messages urging her to kill herself, according to a probable cause statement. He also allegedly posted an advertisement online with her name and phone number saying she would perform sex acts for $20, the statement says.

The Arvada detective found other harassment cases that had been investigated previously, including two in 2015. In one, Cleary was convicted on a misdemeanor telephone harassment charge. In that case, he convinced a woman to pose naked for him and then posted the photo online on a fake Facebook page in her name.

In one of the Denver harassment cases, Cleary allegedly wrote several threatening messages to a 17-year-old girl who refused to date him, according to court records, including one that said, “I own multipul (sic) guns I can have u dead in a second … One day ima snap and kill everyone.”

In a second Denver case, a 19-year-old woman said she lived with Cleary for two weeks in a hotel room and during that time he strangled her and urinated on her, court records show.

On Oct. 6, 2016, Cleary was convicted of two counts of stalking and harassment involving two of the three Arvada women, and was sentenced to two years on probation.

Probation, again
Less than a year later he was accused again.

A 43-year-old Lakewood woman called 911 on domestic violence and stalking complaints on Aug. 5, 2017. When police arrived at her home in the 11600 block of 13th Avenue, police arrested Cleary, who was outside the woman’s home at the time. Cleary told police the victim was the only person who loved him and he was lonely without her, according to court records.

The woman told investigators Cleary previously had been her boyfriend and they had sexual relations, but when she broke off the relationship, he began stalking her, according to court records. Cleary had called her 45 times that day, saying, “I hope you die,” “I am going to kill you,” “I am going to burn your house down,” and “I am going to send people to your house to kill you,” court records show.

The woman said that because of Cleary’s persistent stalking, she lost 20 pounds, had nightmares of him chasing her, awoke to find herself crying and had panic attacks. Cleary posted her phone number and address on Craigslist with fake pictures “soliciting sexual acts and rape,” according to the probable statement. She received many replies from strangers.

Cleary pleaded guilty in that case to felony stalking and making threats in a plea deal with prosecutors. Jefferson County Judge Dennis Hall sentenced him to three years of probation on May 18.

Clearly some screws loose with this guy. He needs to be in a mental hospital or something.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Bastet, Bletch, Jordana, reload101, RiversEdge, T2, Xtatic
Old 01-23-2019, 06:20 AM
Weiland
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1171
Male

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss400

Regarding incels and this fellow: A lot of them can definitely get laid if they STOP BEING CREEPS and WORK ON THEMSELVES! But no, it's their fucking mentality and how they believe women are the scum of the earth. Maybe they should watch some of BasedShaman's "Lookmax" videos on YouTube. Maybe they should stop joining in on pathetic conversations on r/braincels and that stupid incel forum.
Sorry, but people like this are sick. Incels really infuriate me.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Weiland For This Useful Post:
Bastet, Budd Dwyer, JulianTD, Kmart164, Marshmallowmayhem, Pyramid_Head, shiverpudlian, SpaghettiCunt
Old 01-23-2019, 03:02 PM
koipin
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:913

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss604

Kinda obvious why hes still a cherry boy...