JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-05-2019, 11:24 AM
duntez's Avatar
duntez
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:329
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,936
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1971 Post(s)
Thanked: 7,973
I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

Click here to remove ›
869.8 KB ·7465 views DownloadMember
▲ 38 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
420, AceGoober, Aries85, Bad_Ash, bigtee, Brandi, carlosyanez75, CooperS, darryl2016, dasplague, DeathsHead, Dmocecil, docfr8, dollbabyjunkie, dragonme666, ezeemonee, FavaBeans, fred5079, ggall, giovanni0359, GOD's SADNESS, goober, GuttR, KansasKid, kellyhound, Laurisa, Nates8er, NUUDLZ, Oswald2001, Qrixzter, r0bot, raygun56, REVZZYBAN, RiversEdge, rrrp, SimoneFlen', Sugar³, Yanni
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-05-2019, 12:02 PM
vmk's Avatar
vmk
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2084
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 235
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Thanked: 525
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

No. This is Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 or T-800
▲ 27 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, bagpuss, cecilbdeadly, dasplague, docfr8, Dreek, ezeemonee, ggall, hearty harry, ineedmoney, jdubya83, Johndoe123, jtachilles, Junkman, KansasKid, kellyhound, lecsee, lutherieguy, megaman, mfedkiw, Nacho Man, Nates8er, ObamaPhones666, ProfessorYaffle, rhubarb_king, TargetX, Yanni
  #3  
● 11-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Yoloman's Avatar
Yoloman
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:508
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 2,065
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
Thanked: 3,990
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

I think he was a sniper, and that was his scope?
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
gimlet, Nates8er
  #4  
● 11-05-2019, 12:56 PM
pokerplay
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:304
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 4,280
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1438 Post(s)
Thanked: 23,516
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

I want to see them shoot a vape grenade and kill a bunch of goth iraqi kids.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
gimlet, infidel66687, rrrp
▼ These 6 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
AceGoober, Aischa123, benado, crouchyc5, Mr makna, Royal_Madnessty
  #5  
● 11-05-2019, 02:30 PM
ggall's Avatar
ggall
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1144
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 570
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Thanked: 1,784
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

non lethal weapon turning lethal.... the irony
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, KansasKid, megaman
  #6  
● 11-05-2019, 06:10 PM
megaman's Avatar
megaman
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:490
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,159
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
Thanked: 10,150
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

It could be
Photo_talks_1572995309918.jpg
53.7 KB ·852 views
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ambubadger, docfr8, ezeemonee, ggall, kellyhound, kustom80, lecsee, lutherieguy, mfedkiw, Nacho Man, NUUDLZ, Overlord86
  #7  
● 11-05-2019, 06:18 PM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,086
Contributions: 19
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 6166 Post(s)
Thanked: 23,366
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

Wow, nice shot!

I wonder what the odds are of that?
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, ezeemonee, ggall, iamgemini, Taco187, Xtatic
  #8  
● 11-05-2019, 09:25 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,160
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4701 Post(s)
Thanked: 44,878
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

it happened to Moshe Dayan...…...
  #9  
● 11-05-2019, 10:38 PM
SingularTub's Avatar
SingularTub
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1477
Male
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 392
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Thanked: 1,032
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

I think he was a sniper, and that was his scope?
Have you ever used real optics on a firearm?

Or are you joking and I'm retarded?
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
CooperS, duntez, ezeemonee, infidel66687, lutherieguy, Ouysse
  #10  
● 11-05-2019, 10:51 PM
duntez's Avatar
duntez
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:329
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3,936
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1971 Post(s)
Thanked: 7,973
Re: I Say Smoke Grenade , You Say - Iraq

Have you ever used real optics on a firearm?

Or are you joking and I'm retarded?
Obviously it is number 2. But if it is not I’m retarded too
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SingularTub


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO