JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
City Of Brotherly Love
Old 09-04-2020, 01:53 PM
Finalwordnyc
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12941

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8
Damn... They wanted him dead..
Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 IMG_9532.mp4 (310.6 KB , 572 views)
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Finalwordnyc For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, bigtee, Brandi, Cerebral222, coldplay055, Dmocecil, docfr8, ellysuax3, FavaBeans, feb1199, glockguy99, GuttR, KC, kellyhound, laal, monster666, OUTLAWMAFIA, preying_mantis666, Rejeg, rhubarb_king, san_chayin, sllugger, Tyrantus, William May, Worn_and_wicked, wujuan
Old 09-04-2020, 01:57 PM
glockguy99
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:9665

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss15
BLM
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to glockguy99 For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, contagiontoall, ellysuax3, FilthyJeepGirl, hulk, Ian666, keefgan, ProHigh5er, Specialsman, Timelapser
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to glockguy99 For This Post:
minka1, William May
Old 09-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Roch3llo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3297

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss107
So sad
Old 09-04-2020, 02:32 PM
pokerplay
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:339
Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which is why several of us died of tuberculosis

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1217 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3482
And the battle for black lives matter rages on.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pokerplay For This Useful Post:
AceGoober, contagiontoall, ellysuax3, hulk, Johndoe123, keefgan, Kosel Den, PATCHESxxSKA, Timelapser
Old 09-04-2020, 05:49 PM
Specialsman
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:799
Male

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss948
They just pick and choose which ones matter is all.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Specialsman For This Useful Post:
Hobbes12, hulk, Johndoe123, KansasKid, keefgan, Kosel Den, Ottovanbeefsteak, Timelapser
Old 09-04-2020, 07:01 PM
country666
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2818
Male

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss137
Black lives matter? Where are ya on this one?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to country666 For This Useful Post:
Hobbes12, hulk, keefgan, ProHigh5er
Old 09-04-2020, 07:35 PM
Splay
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:849

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss870
Quote:
Originally Posted by glockguy99 View Post
BLM
More like BLaM!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Splay For This Useful Post:
Bleed, gimlet, ProfessorYaffle, rhubarb_king, ShermSmoker420, Timelapser
Old 09-05-2020, 12:29 AM
journey2xl
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:982

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss695
I just don't get it.......are people really ignorant enough to see a situation they know absolutely nothing about and make a judgement about an entire race? With that kind of asinine logic then when we see the images of the skeleton's of jewish people who were starved to death and more......then that has to mean that all white people are evil. ????? Really folks?

You can bark and you can throw out statistics and you can all do your bro handshake hugs and say

well they do this ......and they do that.....and they try to get away with this.....and they say that......blah blah blah........are people really so thick as to think that the actions of a few represent the views of all? Seriously.....is that what people are thinking? Good grief......my skin is lily white.....it's basically translucent....you can see the color blue in my veins....if I spend 5 minutes in direct sunlight freckles will pop out all over.........if I spend 20 minutes in the sun it's a safe bet that by evening I'll be as red as a lobster....In 20 minutes the color of my skin changed......does that make one iota of difference in my views? my intellect? my ability to relate to anyone I was able to an hour previous.......It's seriously that simple.....skin color doesn't tell you a single thing about a person's character. There are teeny bopper punks who are white....and there are teeny bopper punks who are black.....or brown.....or pink....It's truly that simple.

If I ask you what your favorite color is and you say red and I say orange....does that mean you are right and I'm wrong? or vice versa? That just sounds absurd doesn't it? You are looking at a person's skin color and making all these judgements......Why? What is the purpose of it? Do you think that a black father or a white father or an American father or a Middle eastern father .....or an Irish father......any of them where ever they are on this planet don't wish that they could provide for their families? Don't you think that father's across the globe regardless of their attire want their families to be safe, healthy and happy? Even if that looks different to each and every family don't you think that's what people ultimately want? There are some who don't have that goal but evil comes in every shape and every size and every color.......but so does goodness and love.....It's truly that simple......every faith.....every religion....every mythology all have a version of the golden rule.....I just don't get it.....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to journey2xl For This Useful Post:
jojo1168, minka1, poifire, sohomandeli, swedishpenis, Tyrantus, wujuan
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to journey2xl For This Post:
dabruster, Ian666, medicineman360, Necrotic Bowel, Timelapser
Old 09-05-2020, 12:33 AM
gimlet
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:189
Glitter is the herpes of the craft world

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 2462 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss7477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splay View Post
More like BLaM!
Haven't seen "BLAM!" used since Kit & Kaboodle:
Documenting Reality
kitkaboodle_3.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to gimlet For This Useful Post:
Splay
Old 09-05-2020, 08:51 AM
Tyrantus
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:433
I identify as Dovahkiin.
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss2525
Quote:
Originally Posted by journey2xl View Post
I just don't get it.......are people really ignorant enough to see a situation they know absolutely nothing about and make a judgement about an entire race? With that kind of asinine logic then when we see the images of the skeleton's of jewish people who were starved to death and more......then that has to mean that all white people are evil. ????? Really folks?

You can bark and you can throw out statistics and you can all do your bro handshake hugs and say

well they do this ......and they do that.....and they try to get away with this.....and they say that......blah blah blah........are people really so thick as to think that the actions of a few represent the views of all? Seriously.....is that what people are thinking? Good grief......my skin is lily white.....it's basically translucent....you can see the color blue in my veins....if I spend 5 minutes in direct sunlight freckles will pop out all over.........if I spend 20 minutes in the sun it's a safe bet that by evening I'll be as red as a lobster....In 20 minutes the color of my skin changed......does that make one iota of difference in my views? my intellect? my ability to relate to anyone I was able to an hour previous.......It's seriously that simple.....skin color doesn't tell you a single thing about a person's character. There are teeny bopper punks who are white....and there are teeny bopper punks who are black.....or brown.....or pink....It's truly that simple.

If I ask you what your favorite color is and you say red and I say orange....does that mean you are right and I'm wrong? or vice versa? That just sounds absurd doesn't it? You are looking at a person's skin color and making all these judgements......Why? What is the purpose of it? Do you think that a black father or a white father or an American father or a Middle eastern father .....or an Irish father......any of them where ever they are on this planet don't wish that they could provide for their families? Don't you think that father's across the globe regardless of their attire want their families to be safe, healthy and happy? Even if that looks different to each and every family don't you think that's what people ultimately want? There are some who don't have that goal but evil comes in every shape and every size and every color.......but so does goodness and love.....It's truly that simple......every faith.....every religion....every mythology all have a version of the golden rule.....I just don't get it.....
I agree. I'm tired of seeing the "BLM?" and "WLM?" commentary every fucking post when a black white or black person is involved. Those same people celebrate and high five each other in every post like they've won for the first time.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyrantus For This Useful Post:
jojo1168, journey2xl, Nymphetamine, poifire, wujuan
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Tyrantus For This Post:
Ian666, Timelapser