JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Road Rash

Road Rash

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-11-2023, 01:03 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Road Rash

The man got into an accident, as a result of the impact he flew out the window and rubbed himself on the asphalt.
4 specialists in the field of maxillofacial surgery worked on the man.


*Translated from Russian.
IMG_20230410_220147_867.jpg
210.7 KB ·274 views
IMG_20230410_220147_386.jpg
185.5 KB ·269 views
IMG_20230410_220147_670.jpg
140.3 KB ·280 views
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
andell78, Bastet, Cairebear09, Chez426, Faline, GODREKR, iridopelma, Joe1of2, kellyhound, LittleNightmare, Mr.NoCredit, Nates8er, Pyramid_Head, Rille, shelly80, Suicide_Note, Wehrmacht_65
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Struggle with technology? Our site is easy.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-11-2023, 04:30 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,686
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3026 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14686
Re: Road Rash

Another amazing post Kimmie.

Holy crap. Talk about getting fucked up…
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
allbookedup, Bastet, SavageGlow
  #3  
● 04-11-2023, 04:36 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,670
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96670
Re: Road Rash

Thou shall not rub one out on the asphalt
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Clouds in the Sky, GODREKR, Ozymandias, SavageGlow, woodsetton
  #4  
● 04-11-2023, 11:24 AM
Bastet's Avatar
Bastet
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:399
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,054
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3054
Re: Road Rash

Road Ravage Neat surgery there, however. In the last photo he is a recognizable human being again
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
GODREKR, SavageGlow
  #5  
● 04-11-2023, 04:23 PM
LittleNightmare's Avatar
LittleNightmare
Offline:
~So Much Blood~
Poster Rank:123
Gore Hag
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 13,158
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13158
Re: Road Rash

More like road chunks
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #6  
● 04-13-2023, 01:11 AM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Road Rash

I don't buy it. Looks like a self-inflicted gunshot wound. That's exploded from the inside out. If it was road rash he'd have it on his chest and shoulders too.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow
  #7  
● 04-13-2023, 01:29 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Road Rash

I don't buy it. Looks like a self-inflicted gunshot wound. That's exploded from the inside out. If it was road rash he'd have it on his chest and shoulders too.
I have to go by the descriptions given otherwise I wouldn't have any info to post.

You might very well be right. I don't discount your opinion in the least.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Bastet
  #8  
● 04-13-2023, 01:38 AM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Road Rash

I have to go by the descriptions given otherwise I wouldn't have any info to post.

You might very well be right. I don't discount your opinion in the least.
Oh, I know. I'm in no way criticizing your effort...I figure the description for these images changed many times down the line.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bastet, SavageGlow
  #9  
● 04-13-2023, 01:45 AM
SavageGlow's Avatar
SavageGlow
Offline:
These are the rooms
Poster Rank:26
of ruin.
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 54,011
 
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Quoted: 30403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54011
Re: Road Rash

Oh, I know. I'm in no way criticizing your effort...I figure the description for these images changed many times down the line.
I totally get what you're saying. A lot of my sources are Russian so the translation is terrible anyway, lol.
  #10  
● 04-13-2023, 03:27 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17009
Re: Road Rash

Way worse than I was expecting.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SavageGlow


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO