Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160
Re: GORE: Dog Bite

=/ I'm not sure how to respond to this. I don't think this person deserved to be bit, but something tells me that a dog didn't just RANDOMLY attack him out of the blue.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:53 AM
missymojo
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1656

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss214

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The vast majority of Pits do OK, but every time I see someone was attacked the dog had no history of violence. They were bred to kill, thus the loose skin and strong jaws.
I don't have a problem with you having one, as long as you control it IE muzzle in public, stays in your yard.
The difference is if a Pit goes out of control, it a bigger problem than a poodle. And Pits do snap sometimes.
I hear what your saying and I am a responsible pet owner. BUT, all dogs are capable of snapping and I do know if a pit snaps or bites it is a bigger problem than another breed doing so. I just know they get a bad rap due to complete idiots breeding them just to make $$ by fighting them. I may be a fool but I love my dog and trust her, she has shown us nothing but love and loyalty. If I am wrong then shame on me, but I will never believe they are all bad.

Old 06-29-2009, 03:56 AM
decrepiteyes
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4319
male

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcusbr View Post
"zeus guevara"
What's it to ya? haha.

-HEY Zeus Guevara-

Old 06-29-2009, 10:43 AM
zeus6793
Offline:
Poster Rank:1577

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss230

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymojo View Post
You obviously are one of the clueless, uneducated people I speak of. I did not train my dog to kill or fight, she is as loving and loyal as they come and there are thousands more just like her. Pits are not killing machines, assholes train them to kill and they pay a huge price. My dog was a rescue dog, I saved her from a life of fighting (she would of had a short life), and thank God we got her before they started in on her. I wish people like you and the few illiterate cops who are shooting them, would do a little research and see how freakin stupid and heartless you really are.

Old 06-29-2009, 10:45 AM
zeus6793
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss230

Quote:
You obviously are one of the clueless, uneducated people I speak of. I did not train my dog to kill or fight, she is as loving and loyal as they come and there are thousands more just like her. Pits are not killing machines, assholes train them to kill and they pay a huge price. My dog was a rescue dog, I saved her from a life of fighting (she would of had a short life), and thank God we got her before they started in on her. I wish people like you and the few illiterate cops who are shooting them, would do a little research and see how freakin stupid and heartless you really are.
No, actually, Im extremely educated, and not at all clueless. I read the reports, and I know of what I speak. The vast majority of bad dog attacks and killings are from Pits or Pit mixes. And most of the owners dont breed them to fight...they are just dumb assholes who think its cool to have a big tough dog. Im sure your dog is fine with you....for now. Thats unfortunately what almost everyone says, as they bury their kid.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:21 AM
Marcusbr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:432
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1750

dead kennedys - dog bite

Old 06-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Gojira
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:655
male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss909

it had to be a pretty angry dog

Old 06-29-2009, 08:44 PM
lisarx8
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7569
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16

Pit bulls are absolutely terrifying! I mean look at my poor infant daughters face! She must be smiling out of pure fear while our American Staffordshire Terrier, Tank is snuggling with her.

And he must be licking these two week old puppies as he prepares to devour them

Don't allow yourself to be deceived by the following photo. Tank is not hanging out with my daughter while she's playing, he's getting close up for the kill.

What a devil!!

Get real people! The only thing evil about pit bulls is the public's perception of them fed by the media. Most of the pit bull reported attacks aren't even pit bulls but dogs fitting the "pit bull" description. There are around 20 breeds of dogs that fall into the description of "pit bull" as it is a blanket term to describe dogs that look like them. Not all are actual pit bulls.

The Following User Says Thank You to lisarx8 For This Useful Post:
Pit Bull
Old 06-29-2009, 11:01 PM
missymojo
Offline:
Poster Rank:1656

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss214

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisarx8 View Post
Pit bulls are absolutely terrifying! I mean look at my poor infant daughters face! She must be smiling out of pure fear while our American Staffordshire Terrier, Tank is snuggling with her.

And he must be licking these two week old puppies as he prepares to devour them

Don't allow yourself to be deceived by the following photo. Tank is not hanging out with my daughter while she's playing, he's getting close up for the kill.

What a devil!!

Get real people! The only thing evil about pit bulls is the public's perception of them fed by the media. Most of the pit bull reported attacks aren't even pit bulls but dogs fitting the "pit bull" description. There are around 20 breeds of dogs that fall into the description of "pit bull" as it is a blanket term to describe dogs that look like them. Not all are actual pit bulls.
Yeah, your big, beautiful dog is real good at hiding how evil he actually is, he is just waiting for the right moment to attack. I cannot take another person telling me that my dog, who is like my child, is going to hurt someone someday. How would they know? Pits are paying for ignorance like this, I am sick of the bad rap they get because of dog fighting and dumb owners. Oh, and they weren't breeded to be nannies, they were breeded to take down bulls back in the day, hence the name pit bull. You pit haters need to find a responsible owner and get see how awesome these dogs really are, then maybe you will understand.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:21 PM
zeus6793
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss230

Quote:
Yeah, your big, beautiful dog is real good at hiding how evil he actually is, he is just waiting for the right moment to attack. I cannot take another person telling me that my dog, who is like my child, is going to hurt someone someday. How would they know? Pits are paying for ignorance like this, I am sick of the bad rap they get because of dog fighting and dumb owners. Oh, and they weren't breeded to be nannies, they were breeded to take down bulls back in the day, hence the name pit bull. You pit haters need to find a responsible owner and get see how awesome these dogs really are, then maybe you will understand.
"Breeded"?? Oh yes...you are obviously highly educated as well as a brilliant analyzer of dogs. Im sure that every person whose child was mauled by their pitbull have lots of pictures of their loveable dog nuzzling with their kid. The calm before the storm.