Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16
Re: GORE: Dog Bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by missymojo View Post
Yeah, your big, beautiful dog is real good at hiding how evil he actually is, he is just waiting for the right moment to attack. I cannot take another person telling me that my dog, who is like my child, is going to hurt someone someday. How would they know? Pits are paying for ignorance like this, I am sick of the bad rap they get because of dog fighting and dumb owners. Oh, and they weren't breeded to be nannies, they were breeded to take down bulls back in the day, hence the name pit bull. You pit haters need to find a responsible owner and get see how awesome these dogs really are, then maybe you will understand.
I absolutely agree with you 100%. They're amazing dogs and you'll find no other as loving and loyal. I always tell people Tank is my other baby because I love him so much. He's such a good boy.

Oh, and another thing: If pit bulls were such monsters and would always turn on their owners, there would have been a mass exodus of people fleeing from their pit bulls a long time ago. The fact is they're AMAZING dogs. In my opinion there are no better dogs.

To all the haters out there I'll have you know that Tank earned his CGC in 2007(canine good citizen certification). He passed the TDI test with flying colors in early 2008 and became a certified therapy dog. Every Friday we go to our local nursing home and they absolutely love and adore him up there.

Old 06-30-2009, 12:03 AM
Fly-By-Night
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:95
doing Scott

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11556
Re: GORE: Dog Bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by damur View Post
pitbull's where bread to be nanny's for small children (very long ago). These dogs are very smart and very loyal. They are trained to kill (by stupid people), as with German shepherds who are attached to police (u.s.).
thank you.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:38 PM
daveywavey
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7117

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
Re: Pitbull Bite Wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamburtonasis View Post
pit bull should be banned because wen they go of they r like a fuking bomb belive me cos i used to own 1 hwe was as good as gold but its there trait not there falt its just there trait
since you owned one, you should know that the american pit bull terrier was NEVER bred to be aggressive towards humans. only towards dogs. maybe next time you get a dog, you should know a little more about it(Y).

Old 09-14-2009, 04:03 PM
tim52160
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:2515

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss108
Re: Pitbull Bite Wound

The whole problem is people or their stupid kids who aproach ANY dog in a manner that the dog perceives as agressive,in stead of letting the dog check them out first. I see people who dont even belong on our block and never seen before walk their dogs by our house.The funny thing is our dogs are friendly and you can see it dashes their hopes of a lawsuit and insurance payoff. lol