JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER - Section 35

Go Back  

GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 12-23-2010, 02:38 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:214
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6290
Hey lets get this going again!!! I say fuck all the ragheads, fuck the commies and fuck Israel. Fuck you, you, and me. Fuck ya all. Merry Xmas

wolfie
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By wolfie:
LadyCPlum
Old 12-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!
Poster Rank:5
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 42024 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss101218
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
You're right! True consciousness means you may have to come to the realization one day that you aren't conscious at all. Crazy. I give it MUCH thought before I open my mouth and make a fool of myself at any rate.

We were conditioned to hate the Middle East [Muslims] before military action was ever taken against Iraq through Hollywood and even after the first conflict because they knew we where going back. The same thing is being done as we speak regarding Russia; tons of anti-Russia propaganda from video games like COD to some of the latest films like SALT. Is that a coincidence? I think not. It's all written. Look back to what Obama said on "Russian aggression" before he even ended up in the primaries. It’s so obvious now but some refuse to believe that this isn’t a republic and never was.

"True Lies, Back to the Future, The Siege", and many other films seem to coincide with our real events and even push the elite’s agendas through stories that are pure fiction. Perhaps we need to turn the TVs off because it's a silent weapon.

On 9/11, not only we’re Americans attacked, but Muslims aswell.

... and I know I'm not your friend, pal!
Amen to that dick head.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!

Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss101218
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
My ignorant friend you are showing just how stupid you are again, everything I am about to say is easily and undenibly findable.

1- Your claim that you went to war because Saddam would not allow in UN inspectors. That was THE SOLE REASON according to your right wing President at that time.
The UN did not sanction the war like in Gulf War1, and in fact your own Chief Weapons Inspector
( Scott Ritter ) had some very interesing comments regarding the inspections.
The UN Inspector ( Hans Blix ) basically said that no matter what he said, America was going to invade regardless. And in the end, after accusing Saddam of having hundreds of tons of WMD's, what did you find?
Look into it ignorant asshole. Your saying you went in because of UN violations, and yet the UN was completely opposed to the war.
How fucking stupid are you?

2- Polls conducted by many different reputable news sources have shown that large numbers of American people think Saddam was involved in 911, and that WMD's were found in Iraq.
You need links?

People like me made huge mistakes in Nam?
I guess attacking your own ship ( Claiming North Vietnamese troops did ) in order to get the people behind the war was genius.
The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, look into it inbred asshole.
It's the truth, accept it niknik.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!

Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss101218
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
Hey lets get this going again!!! I say fuck all the ragheads, fuck the commies and fuck Israel. Fuck you, you, and me. Fuck ya all. Merry Xmas

wolfie
Wolfie you are a cunt, but that's why I like ya.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:21 PM
phantom_fury
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4901

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin_Campbell View Post
serves these fuckers right for joining in a war they should not have been in in the first place
i'd like to see your ginger face blown off by an IED.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phantom_fury For This Useful Post:
Firegirl1, LadyCPlum
Old 12-24-2010, 03:32 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:214
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Wolfie you are a cunt, but that's why I like ya.

Mary Xmas pal
Old 12-24-2010, 04:11 PM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!

Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss101218
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
Mary Xmas pal
Yea you have a good one Wolfster.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:53 PM
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8635 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16283
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Desert storm was to push Iraq out of kuwait. UN didn't Go in with the willing because when do they do anything. Look at Africa, massacres happen right in front of them and they watch. So why should it matters if the UN agreed to the war. There mostly funded by America and are becoming useless. The Iraq war was there chance to show they were relevant and would stand behind there threats. And ask the Iraq people? His last election he won 100% of the :_@@vote,thats fraud, corruption, intimidation, and many public murders to make his point clear. The German people where behind Hitler too. But any fool figure out an impoverished people and a alienated brutalized people would do what? Band together and reach us how before there where hanged?
If anything the UN refusing to go to war for WMD's that didn't exist says a lot.

See.... Heres the thing nikki boy.
If you're going to go to war and maim your troops and kill peoples kids, you have to make damn sure that you're going for the reason you stated.
If you were going to war to help the Iraqi people fine..... Just say so at the getgo, not after the stated reason turns out to be a lie.
And as far as that goes, American Foriegn policy and human rights are 2 different things, and one has nothing to do with the other.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Guderian1974
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:452
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2337
Quote:
If anything the UN refusing to go to war for WMD's that didn't exist says a lot.

If you're going to go to war and maim your troops and kill peoples kids, you have to make damn sure that you're going for the reason you stated.
If you were going to war to help the Iraqi people fine..... Just say so at the getgo, not after the stated reason turns out to be a lie.
And as far as that goes, American Foriegn policy and human rights are 2 different things, and one has nothing to do with the other.
...Human rights, hmmm...where would that be defined at in any real world situation? lol good point though...US policy is not clear to those who see it from the outside....Then again, neither is extremist muslim idealism....
Old 12-25-2010, 01:35 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:88

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16755
Quote:

And as far as that goes, American Foriegn policy and 7human rights are 2 different things, and one has nothing to do with the other.
There were many reasons for for the action, all of which were stated before the invasion. I know focusing only on the failed recovery of chemical weapons is your best argument, and being honest if I was not there for a total of 16 months and seeing and hearing all sides, I too may have thought Iraqi freedom was a horrible decision. But being there, there's not a doubt in my mind we made the best decision. It makes no sense to me how media over play how bad the war is. That country was dealing with violence well before the war. I have seen the mass graves, before we showed up media was only reporting what Saddam would allow basically propaganda. To hear you talk its sounds as if no country is being held helplessly in poverty and cut off with really no way out
There are countries who need this kind of action, look at North Korea. South is a thriving nation a modern human rights abiders. The north impoverished, brutal place isolated and volentile. There leaders should be removed not nessesarly by US forces, but again your U.N. is nothing more than a bunch of do nothings. Maybe you like evil people controlling the lives of millions. You seem to be on there side every time. Hitlers Germany, Palistine Hamas, syicide bombers, North Korea, Iran, Imperial Japan. You have a pattern of being nothing but anti USA no matter what. So your basically a mouth piece for the terrorist, except no one is listening especially me. Bless our forces, the bravist and the best, protecting even furry nutless bags like yours.