Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
My grounds for invading? I didn't invade Iraq fag nuts. Nor did I say The UN backed the evasion, I said they are spineless. Great depression was in the 30's ww2 was in the 40's. See a trend here? Your mixed bag of crap is just that CRAP. And we went to help our friends after it was clear that England was going to fall and of coarse with the attack on our nation isn't good enough reason for a hippie to fight, but most of us have balls. And to think about hippies use your tactics all the time to cower from confrontation. Its alright pussy we all know your angry all the time.
Actually you said the Iraq invasion was a result of them not allowing in UN inspectors..... Its about 2 pages back idiot.... How fucking dumb are you?

And BTW, the great depression was in full swing at the start of WW2, and by the end of WW2 America had what is still the record low for unemployment. Record high to record low by the end of the war.... See a trend there?

And once again, when did America declare war.... Before Pearl Harbor? Oh thats right, America didn't deceide to "help her friends " until after she was attacked lol.... you fucking tool.

So.... Once again before you lie any more..... Why was Iraq invaded? You have no idea do you? Fucking Army wanna be cocksucker lol, too dumb to get in the Army.....

Old 12-15-2010, 11:32 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7112 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14416

Wow roberta, you are a moran. Can't change facts and im pretty sure my points are clear. Depression ended in 39, 2 years before Pearl Harbor. And of coarse we went to war in Europe afterwards since Japan and Germany were working together. You think its just by chance we were attacked at the same time. Pretty sure you anwsered your own ? on Iraq. They didn't don't follow with several resolutions and several warnings to allow inspectors in or face military action. I don't know how else to explain that to a simple like you. Im not saying it was the right move but unlike you I live in the present and thats done. And now I see many insurgents in Iraq which is a good thing since there the ones we are after. I can't believe you are denying why we are in Iraq, the president said why on TV, isn't that where you get all your info (msnbc). And not sure your trend on employment you made makes any sense, maybe you need to cool down alittle. If your saying the war helped employment well congrats you know the obvious. But of coarse your bigger point is that we attacked ourselves to help the economy isn't it. Ya, and im the dumb one. Check out aggregate demand stimulus, thats what ended the great depression, prior to the war. And I could care less what you think about me and my service, you are one of those who I expect to see with Phelps who my fellow vets and I will spit on on sight. Your a infection this country needs to rid itself. People like you are whats wrong with our nation. Basically the stupidest of the stupid, the ugliest of the ugly. Not worthy of respect, nor any more of my time. So go ahead send your responce, but Im done with ya, your not smart enough to sit at this table. Your just a bitch, maybe a whore, definetly a liberal loser with out a clue. I don't know what your doing here anyway didn't I tell you to go fuck yourself. Man never thought I would miss american illutions but atleast I could tell he is not a dumbass like your self.

Old 12-15-2010, 01:46 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:22

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33566

Do you really believe that the USA went to war with Iraq "To free hearts and minds", behave yourself fella....Desert storm was never about freeing the Iraqi people, besides did anyone bother to ask the Iraqi populace whether they wanted to be freed from Saddam Hussein?, nope didn't think so.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:08 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:62

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Wow roberta, you are a moran. Can't change facts and im pretty sure my points are clear. Depression ended in 39, 2 years before Pearl Harbor. And of coarse we went to war in Europe afterwards since Japan and Germany were working together. You think its just by chance we were attacked at the same time. Pretty sure you anwsered your own ? on Iraq. They didn't don't follow with several resolutions and several warnings to allow inspectors in or face military action. I don't know how else to explain that to a simple like you. Im not saying it was the right move but unlike you I live in the present and thats done. And now I see many insurgents in Iraq which is a good thing since there the ones we are after. I can't believe you are denying why we are in Iraq, the president said why on TV, isn't that where you get all your info (msnbc). And not sure your trend on employment you made makes any sense, maybe you need to cool down alittle. If your saying the war helped employment well congrats you know the obvious. But of coarse your bigger point is that we attacked ourselves to help the economy isn't it. Ya, and im the dumb one. Check out aggregate demand stimulus, thats what ended the great depression, prior to the war. And I could care less what you think about me and my service, you are one of those who I expect to see with Phelps who my fellow vets and I will spit on on sight. Your a infection this country needs to rid itself. People like you are whats wrong with our nation. Basically the stupidest of the stupid, the ugliest of the ugly. Not worthy of respect, nor any more of my time. So go ahead send your responce, but Im done with ya, your not smart enough to sit at this table. Your just a bitch, maybe a whore, definetly a liberal loser with out a clue. I don't know what your doing here anyway didn't I tell you to go fuck yourself. Man never thought I would miss american illutions but atleast I could tell he is not a dumbass like your self.
Dude.... Honestly.... Your whole idea about the Iraq invasion is completely wrong, theres no other way to say it.
If the reason was non-compliance on UN resolutions like you claim, then why didn't the UN go in with America like Gulf War 1? The inspectors WERE IN THERE, American inspectors were in there ( Scott Ritter, look in to it ) and they were against the war. There was no UN backing for the war, which is why some say it was an illegal war and some people say Bush is a war criminal.
As far as the UN was/is concerned, there was no justification for war.

Old 12-16-2010, 12:25 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:62

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
The American unemployment rate in 1939 was 19%, then they started to supply arms to the UK and building up its own Military..... By the time pearl harbor happened manufacturing was up 50% and the unemployment rate was around 2% a year after America entered the war..... 2 years it went from 19 to 2%..... Coincidence? Your GDP doubled between 1940 and 1945....... But I guess it was just to be nice to your friends huh?
No need to insult me friend, just keep it to the lying OK?

Old 12-17-2010, 03:07 PM
andreag
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7423
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17

OMG Fucking picture!!!

Old 12-17-2010, 09:25 PM
tonna
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3151
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss77

Yeah nuke those rag heads to HELL

Old 12-17-2010, 10:07 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7112 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14416

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Do you really believe that the USA went to war with Iraq "To free hearts and minds", behave yourself fella....Desert storm was never about freeing the Iraqi people, besides did anyone bother to ask the Iraqi populace whether they wanted to be freed from Saddam Hussein?, nope didn't think so.
Desert storm was to push Iraq out of kuwait. UN didn't Go in with the willing because when do they do anything. Look at Africa, massacres happen right in front of them and they watch. So why should it matters if the UN agreed to the war. There mostly funded by America and are becoming useless. The Iraq war was there chance to show they were relevant and would stand behind there threats. And ask the Iraq people? His last election he won 100% of the :[email protected]@vote,thats fraud, corruption, intimidation, and many public murders to make his point clear. The German people where behind Hitler too. But any fool figure out an impoverished people and a alienated brutalized people would do what? Band together and reach us how before there where hanged?

Old 12-18-2010, 05:35 AM
Tekdino
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2076

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss150