JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER - Section 36

Go Back  

GRAPHIC - U.S. Soldiers Shrapnels & Gunshot Wounded in ER 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 12-25-2010, 01:39 AM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!
Poster Rank:5
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 42028 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss101234
Fuck guys it's Xmas, lets resume hostilities on the 26th.
Old 12-25-2010, 04:43 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:214
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Fuck guys it's Xmas, lets resume hostilities on the 26th.
Yes, if Steven and I can agree anyone can. Celebrate a day off if nothing else.
Present arms shortly
Old 12-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Steve
Offline:
STHMIRK!
Poster Rank:5
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Quoted: 42028 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss101234
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
Yes, if Steven and I can agree anyone can. Celebrate a day off if nothing else.
Present arms shortly
Old 12-25-2010, 11:47 PM
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8635 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16283
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
There were many reasons for for the action, all of which were stated before the invasion. I know focusing only on the failed recovery of chemical weapons is your best argument, and being honest if I was not there for a total of 16 months and seeing and hearing all sides, I too may have thought Iraqi freedom was a horrible decision. But being there, there's not a doubt in my mind we made the best decision. It makes no sense to me how media over play how bad the war is. That country was dealing with violence well before the war. I have seen the mass graves, before we showed up media was only reporting what Saddam would allow basically propaganda. To hear you talk its sounds as if no country is being held helplessly in poverty and cut off with really no way out
There are countries who need this kind of action, look at North Korea. South is a thriving nation a modern human rights abiders. The north impoverished, brutal place isolated and volentile. There leaders should be removed not nessesarly by US forces, but again your U.N. is nothing more than a bunch of do nothings. Maybe you like evil people controlling the lives of millions. You seem to be on there side every time. Hitlers Germany, Palistine Hamas, syicide bombers, North Korea, Iran, Imperial Japan. You have a pattern of being nothing but anti USA no matter what. So your basically a mouth piece for the terrorist, except no one is listening especially me. Bless our forces, the bravist and the best, protecting even furry nutless bags like yours.
You make some good points there nik.
I guess what I'm saying is a big part of the reason the UN has no real authority is countrys like the US and others with veto power put politics ahead of human rights.
Israel has over 60 UN resolutions against it.
Do you know why there are no sanctions? Because the US consistently vetos them for political reasons, if any American politician did differently APEC would get them tossed.

You bring up that I always seem to be on the side of evil, but it isn't a black & white good & evil world.
America supported Saddam against Iran, gave him WMD's...... Supported the shah in Iran, actually overthrew an elected ruler in Iran and put the Brutal Shah in power. Which is why when the shah was overthrown Iran hated America.
Pinochet in Chile. Look into him and what Americas role in Chile was.
Even the Mujahadeen and Osama..... who trained and funded them?

Seriously, you tell me if they were good people?
America supported all of them. I'm not saying America isn't or can't be a great force for good things, but pretending your hands are clean is just silly.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:52 PM
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91

Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8635 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guderian1974 View Post
...Human rights, hmmm...where would that be defined at in any real world situation? lol good point though...US policy is not clear to those who see it from the outside....Then again, neither is extremist muslim idealism....
Any extremism on either side cannot be tolerated.

I guess my biggest question is how much would Muslim extremism be reduced if American policy was not so hypocricical?
I honestly believe there is a direct connection between American meddling in that region and Muslim terrorism..... theres a reason that terror attacks are not being committed by people from Iceland.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:88

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16755
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
You make some good points there nik.
I guess what I'm saying is a big part of the reason the UN has no real authority is countrys like the US and others with veto power put politics ahead of human rights.
Israel has over 60 UN resolutions against it.
Do you know why there are no sanctions? Because the US consistently vetos them for political reasons, if any American politician did differently APEC would get them tossed.

You bring up that I always seem to be on the side of evil, but it isn't a black & white good & evil world.
America supported Saddam against Iran, gave him WMD's...... Supported the shah in Iran, actually overthrew an elected ruler in Iran and put the Brutal Shah in power. Which is why when the shah was overthrown Iran hated America.
Pinochet in Chile. Look into him and what Americas role in Chile was.
Even the Mujahadeen and Osama..... who trained and funded them?

Seriously, you tell me if they were good people?
America supported all of them. I'm not saying America isn't or can't be a great force for good things, but pretending your hands are clean is just silly.
Of coarse I know the world is not as simple as black and white I think most see it that way though. Either they see America as this pushy over powered meddling nation in which lives spoiled fat morans._And some believe that America is a force for good that only wants to be safe a d for others to be free. Of coarse the truth is somewhere in the middle. I believe America does have blood on her hands there's no doubt that bad decisions have been made that I believe that what happened was not the intent. Too me that's what matters is the intent. I don't believe that America intended to cause human suffering, but to improve our security or just cold war positioning. People tend to forget that the cold war threat was very real and was a global threat not just an American one. I am not proud of every decision my country has made, but my homeland is like my sons I will always have there back. Not because of blind bias, because in my heart I believe in the good we do and the goodness of our citizens. Many countries who I call evil are not run by honest leaders that have to anyone. Our do answer to us, there are no big conspiracies or objectives that would not be made public. There's so many people involved, we don't hold or hang political prisoners. Leaders are appointed and changed every few years in most cases. As far as Israel and Palistine I agree with our policy, Israel just wants to be left alone, Palistine doesn't wa t Israel to exist. I wish I knew how to make peace in the middle east, but I don't believe we should stand by as a radical Muslim movement kills and oppresses people In the name of god. We have to stand somewhere, and I believe America has kept that battle from becoming a full blown war. The UN is like a well its not like it's name. There is little unity. To much political crap and backroom deals. Its abused by leaders such as Saddam Kim Jong Chavez and others who get millions in aid from the UN which turns out to be mostly US money. One thing is for sure, the world is full of problems. But only thing we can do is know where you stand and look at all sides before you make that decision. And like I said I know my country is not perfect but on this soil is where I stand
Old 12-28-2010, 04:14 AM
CCX
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1419
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss393
Sweet find!
Old 12-29-2010, 09:09 AM
schleifspur
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:686
male

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1208
I have a question: is the voluntary military service in the United States?
In Germany that is so ... nobody is forced to go to hell.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:43 PM
wolfie
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:214
male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6293
Draft was was put on hold in 1973. It has been all volunteer since then.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Temptation
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1812

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss274
fapped 20 times over the female, and damn dawgs,