|
#2
●
09-30-2026, 04:24 AM
|
|
Re: Some Arab Guy Was Stoned To Death For Leaving Islam
some extremist militias in rural, unregulated zones of Somalia and historical ISIS pockets have occasionally used stoning (burying the individual to the waist and throwing rocks until dead) for religious or moral transgressions so this guy is probably a criminal somewhere in Pakistan or Afghanistan where extemist groups make the rules and this is some sort of mob justice.
|
|
#3
●
09-30-2026, 04:41 AM
|
|
Re: Some Arab Guy Was Stoned To Death For Leaving Islam
I can’t think of much else worse than this. How horrible a death. The stones aren’t supposed to be larger than one hand can hold comfortably. Nothing cantaloupe size. Lemons, oranges and apple sizes are preferred. Fucking backward ass people. |
|
#4
●
09-30-2026, 11:01 AM
|
|
Re: Some Arab Guy Was Stoned To Death For Leaving Islam
Worse things than dying stoned, I guess? I love the 'counseling', kinda looks like, at the beginning: "It's not too late, Ahmed. Come, we have a warm virgin goat waiting for you...."
|