JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-22-2008, 12:34 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife
Click here to remove ›
4.94 MB ·453 views DownloadMember
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Hunted, Pyramid_Head, sutty37
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-22-2008, 04:03 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,008
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2254 Post(s)
Quoted: 21156 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42008
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

holy shit, it looks like civilians took his ass down. good for them.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
icheerthebull, JoeS1981
  #3  
● 10-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Number5ive
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1735
Machine
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 309
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss309
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

  #4  
● 11-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Route66
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1850
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 279
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss279
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

I hope the cops kick the crap out of him. Then castrate him.
  #5  
● 11-07-2011, 03:17 PM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:424
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,775
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2775
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

It's disapointing the way she tries to defend him. When I was a teenager I got involved in a domestic ended up on the ground and the woman I was helping stamped on my head!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bigtreesix6, JoeS1981
  #6  
● 01-16-2012, 12:04 PM
JoeS1981's Avatar
JoeS1981
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1431
Male
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 411
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss411
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

It's disapointing the way she tries to defend him. When I was a teenager I got involved in a domestic ended up on the ground and the woman I was helping stamped on my head!
I can't stand women like that that try to defend the abuser.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
666baphomet, bigtreesix6
  #7  
● 01-18-2012, 10:09 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 17,006
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1899 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

If I were one of them, I would have landed some kicks to his ribs.
  #8  
● 01-20-2012, 05:19 AM
1Monster666's Avatar
1Monster666
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:551
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,838
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1838
Re: Guy gets arrested after beating up his wife

some people are screwed in da head,, medication always helps.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO