|
#1
●
07-01-2021, 08:55 AM
|
|
16-Year-Old Girl Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy to Death in Bratsk, June 30, 2021
A 16-year-old girl stabbed a 14-year-old boy once during an argument on the plaza by the drama theater in Bratsk, Russia, at about 7:25 p.m. on June 30, 2021. The boy died after the stabbing. The girl fled the plaza but was later detained, and a criminal case was opened. Accounts differ over where the boy was wounded and whether he died at a hospital or while being taken there. No motive beyond the street argument was established.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#2
●
07-01-2021, 10:57 AM
|
|
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy to Death in Bratsk, June 30, 2021
she was fast though, he didn't even know at first what happened there. maybe she's one of those born evil kids. |
|
#3
●
07-01-2021, 05:50 PM
|
|
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy to Death in Bratsk, June 30, 2021
Turns out that the little psycho bitch is an evil bully too...
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#5
●
07-07-2021, 09:22 AM
|
|
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy to Death in Bratsk, June 30, 2021
Pretry sure she's a lesbian. (Nothing wrong with that at all) S Watching the 2nd video, below the first, it seems to me that she's a fucking bully as well. Has something to prove. I hope she's getting the help she needs in a prison! Shame man! So young, and so fucked up! |
|
#6
●
07-12-2021, 05:43 AM
| ||||||||
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:7483 Join Date: Sep 2013 Posts: 26 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 9 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy to Death in Bratsk, June 30, 2021
shitty parenting
|
|
#9
●
03-25-2022, 12:54 PM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:1779 Join Date: Jun 2017 Posts: 296 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Quoted: 19 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Stabs 14-Year-Old Boy to Death in Bratsk, June 30, 2021
I am volunteer to fight her. Lol…I am black belt Karate. Love to kick her face
|