JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-12-2014, 10:29 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,008
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2254 Post(s)
Quoted: 21156 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss42008
I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

Not sure why, but this idiot cracks me up. I could have told him just by looking at this setup, it was not going to work as he expected.
Click here to remove ›
392.4 KB ·121 views DownloadMember
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
30564U, CrunchyCripple, deanmine, FunkPumpkin, jesse, kellyhound, Mr Poo, paradigmcult
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Some regrets are real. Membership isn’t one of them
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-12-2014, 03:06 PM
paul1985
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2040
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 241
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss241
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

  #3  
● 09-12-2014, 06:19 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:441
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,635
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2635
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

2+2=5?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
CuriousCanadian
  #4  
● 09-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:189
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 8,103
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 4490 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8103
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

Derp.
  #5  
● 09-12-2014, 09:59 PM
MrCorpse's Avatar
MrCorpse
Offline:
*DR's nice guy*
Poster Rank:78
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19,434
 
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 7144 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19434
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

I'm sure it all mapped out in his head... He was going to get the right speed and trajectory, land perfectly in the water, become a youtube sensation, get all the chicks.

... And that's almost what happened if gravity didn't fuck his shit up.
injured.jpg
7.5 KB ·561 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
recife1000
  #6  
● 09-14-2014, 08:50 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,543
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss96543
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

  #7  
● 09-15-2014, 12:24 PM
LrlynJy's Avatar
LrlynJy
Offline:
(",)
Poster Rank:219
Childbearer
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,713
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6713
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

on the brightside, he did hit the side of the pool. just a bit off the aim
  #8  
● 09-15-2014, 12:24 PM
LrlynJy's Avatar
LrlynJy
Offline:
(",)
Poster Rank:219
Childbearer
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,713
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1297 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6713
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

by 3 feet height
  #9  
● 09-15-2014, 08:15 PM
Phatality's Avatar
Phatality
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:5047
male
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 53
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss53
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

2 + 2 = 5.
2 + 2 = 22.
22nd letter of the alphabet is V.
V as a Roman numeral = 5.
  #10  
● 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM
Shakey's Avatar
Shakey
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:21
MAN
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 61,094
 
Mentioned: 825 Post(s)
Quoted: 37482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61094
Re: I Could Watch This Guy For Hours

He had high hopes.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
hal0mega


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO