JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

Click here to remove ›
8.42 MB ·120 views DownloadMember
▲ 18 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Arsedestroyer, concerned1, dale6988, dboghossian, Emperor Wang, Feirefiz, gatagato, illdude31, JohnFrash, kellyhound, Maggots & Mayhem, ms24601, niniane, pulsefreezer, Sharon, Skunk King, VeronicaLiz, Xfactor
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Amateur Street Fighting Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-16-2013, 05:22 PM
Emperor Wang's Avatar
Emperor Wang
Offline:
Your pal Wangy Pangy
Poster Rank:596
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,585
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1585
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

Heh, reminds me of when BT disconnected me (they got the wrong person) so I was just yelling down at the phone to their call centre in India and newcastle. They still did fuck all about it tho, bastads!
  #3  
● 09-17-2013, 06:41 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,557
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10338 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96557
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

frustrating lol
i know the feeling.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
gatagato
  #4  
● 09-17-2013, 03:30 PM
caroliner's Avatar
caroliner
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1825
female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 284
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss284
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

So now I feel totally ridiculous! I live alone and I have just sat here in hysterics, tears rolling down my face, virtually having an seizure I am laughing so hard!

NO NO NOOOOOO!!! rofl!

Best Post EVER!!!!

▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, gatagato
  #5  
● 09-17-2013, 04:56 PM
JohnFrash's Avatar
JohnFrash
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:492
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,151
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2151
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

Best customer service rep ever. I would have been extremely fired if I fielded that call.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
fatman2000, Pigeon
  #6  
● 09-18-2013, 01:24 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

So now I feel totally ridiculous! I live alone and I have just sat here in hysterics, tears rolling down my face, virtually having an seizure I am laughing so hard!

NO NO NOOOOOO!!! rofl!

Best Post EVER!!!!

That's exactly how i was
  #7  
● 09-18-2013, 04:35 PM
Maggots & Mayhem's Avatar
Maggots & Mayhem
Offline:
My Rank: Matches my Stank
Poster Rank:1269
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 489
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss489
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

this reminded me of Mel Gibson's rants.
  #8  
● 09-18-2013, 07:23 PM
dirty ike's Avatar
dirty ike
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:553
m
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,828
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1828
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

  #9  
● 09-19-2013, 04:09 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:130
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12,645
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12645
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

What the fuck...

Poor customer service rep. You can tell they're not allowed to hang up when they don't hang up after a threat to show up with a machine gun.
  #10  
● 09-19-2013, 09:35 PM
PsychodelicTurtle's Avatar
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:627
Men
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,449
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1449
Re: Customer Service Meltdown LMAO!

Someone needs a valium!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO