JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
MUSIC:Start of an Idea

Start of an Idea

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-10-2023, 11:13 PM
weekendpyro's Avatar
weekendpyro
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:697
Meat popsicle
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,237
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 802 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1237
Start of an Idea

I started playing around with this tonight. I wish I was any good at lyrics. Obviously better with headphones. Duh.
Emo.mp3
mp3 473.9 KB ·100 views
Download
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-10-2023, 11:14 PM
weekendpyro's Avatar
weekendpyro
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:697
Meat popsicle
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,237
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 802 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1237
Re: Start of an Idea

I hate how much the site compresses the file

Sounds like doodoo
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere
  #3  
● 01-11-2023, 03:12 AM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,610
 
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18610
Re: Start of an Idea

Love it. Sounds very 90s/early aughts prog/emo rock.

On this one, I nodded my head through the first 13 seconds of "intro" then came in with a vocal on the offbeat around 14 and sang through to the end:

innocence (14, 15, 16)
is underrated (17, 18, 19)
and I wonder why...(20-24)

Because the words come in on an off beat the counts aren't quite right but should be close. Anyway, my two boomer cents. Vixxen would tear a song like this up.

Nice start.
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
weekendpyro
  #4  
● 01-14-2023, 03:10 AM
weekendpyro's Avatar
weekendpyro
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:697
Meat popsicle
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,237
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 802 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1237
Re: Start of an Idea

Love it. Sounds very 90s/early aughts prog/emo rock.

On this one, I nodded my head through the first 13 seconds of "intro" then came in with a vocal on the offbeat around 14 and sang through to the end:

innocence (14, 15, 16)
is underrated (17, 18, 19)
and I wonder why...(20-24)

Because the words come in on an off beat the counts aren't quite right but should be close. Anyway, my two boomer cents. Vixxen would tear a song like this up.

Nice start.
Good pick for vocals, honestly. Vixenn has a great voice.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
S. Michael Simms
  #5  
● 03-09-2023, 10:06 PM
zeb247's Avatar
zeb247
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:903
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 832
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss832
Re: Start of an Idea

Good shit man.
  #6  
● 06-14-2026, 07:48 AM
AllegedlyHere's Avatar
AllegedlyHere
Offline:
Joyous
Poster Rank:852
M
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 902
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss902
Re: Start of an Idea

I like your music. You jam!! I know it’s been over three years since you posted this, but are you writing lyrics now?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO