Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1579
Re: The Torture and Murder of Kelly Anne Bates

It's an indication of how fucked up a country's justice system is when an animal like this even has a whiff at parole. It should be life, period.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DonB For This Useful Post:
Bastet, dcaccount22, greeneyedmonster, Jerdipski, MesaGrande, mmansfield, Photoplay, S3v3n007, tbone79, U2Addict, vagabond
Old 08-29-2015, 02:25 AM
wickedlara
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:330
Dickless

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 2022 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3179

She was dump enough to hook up with such an old and ugly guy, she got what she deserved. One less idiot making ugly babies

The Following User Says Thank You to wickedlara For This Useful Post:
Bloodhound76
The Following 28 Users Said Fuck Off to wickedlara For This Post:
AceGoober, Alouette, Bastet, Beckaleigh83, bootmanoid, cardsharksam, casialuna, greeneyedmonster, HarleyQuinn, hc88, Hotsauce, JediKir, jesuswept, Kidgett, King Herald, Kinky_John, mmansfield, moborox, Muertaluna, notataco, okidoll, Pyramid_Head, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, SwanSong, U2Addict, UbelDemon, xcount me inx
Old 08-29-2015, 08:56 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:97
Man

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13987

Not much of a Sugar Daddy

The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
Pureluck
Old 09-04-2015, 11:39 AM
Sis.HellesBelle
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:418
Fatale

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2335

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedlara View Post
She was dump enough to hook up with such an old and ugly guy, she got what she deserved. One less idiot making ugly babies
Really? Troll much , heartless one? Or can you relate.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Sis.HellesBelle For This Useful Post:
Alouette, Bastet, cardsharksam, Creepy, jesuswept, Kinky_John, MesaGrande, mmansfield, moborox, Muertaluna, okidoll, Photoplay, S3v3n007, SwanSong, U2Addict, UbelDemon, Zana
Old 09-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:91
Male

Quoted: 1566 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14735

Quote:
What a really shitty thing to say about someone that was tortured and killed. She didn't deserve it no matter how dumb she was to be with him.

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Alouette, Bastet, cardsharksam, jesuswept, Kidgett, Kinky_John, MesaGrande, mmansfield, moborox, Muertaluna, okidoll, Photoplay, Pureluck, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, SwanSong, tbone79, Tinah, U2Addict, UbelDemon, vagabond, wenchygirl, Zana
Old 09-04-2015, 10:09 PM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
What a really shitty thing to say about someone that was tortured and killed. She didn't deserve it no matter how dumb she was to be with him.
Does getting tortured and killed earn you a special status? You are just another person glorifying victimhood. Do you think she cares what anyone says about her? Let me know who are your scared and rarified, so I don't accidently insult your sensibilities. How come you can insult me? Maybe I was victim at one time. What a shitty thing to post about me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wickedlara For This Useful Post:
Bloodhound76, U2Addict
The Following 12 Users Said Fuck Off to wickedlara For This Post:
AceGoober, Anna Kay, JediKir, Kinky_John, mmansfield, moborox, Muertaluna, okidoll, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, UbelDemon, wenchygirl
Old 09-04-2015, 11:16 PM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sis.HellesBelle View Post
Really? Troll much , heartless one? Or can you relate.
Do you know what "troll" means? Apparently not. Heartless? Do you think I should or could empathize with her? I should not express my thoughts because she got killed? Grow up. Life is tough and some people are idiots. She was one; now she is just decaying meat. All part of nature. Do you think she was smart? Did you post that?

The Following 13 Users Said Fuck Off to wickedlara For This Post:
AceGoober, Anna Kay, cardsharksam, Hotsauce, JediKir, Kinky_John, mmansfield, moborox, Muertaluna, okidoll, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, UbelDemon
Old 09-05-2015, 06:32 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Male

Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14735

Quote:
Does getting tortured and killed earn you a special status? You are just another person glorifying victimhood. Do you think she cares what anyone says about her? Let me know who are your scared and rarified, so I don't accidently insult your sensibilities. How come you can insult me? Maybe I was victim at one time. What a shitty thing to post about me.
I never insulted you once, I said it was a shitty thing for you to say and it was. Stop being a hot head and try reading what I actually wrote instead of flying off the handle and claiming I insulted you.

This girl was a victim of a horrible crime and you're sitting behind your computer screen insulting the victim in this case? You have some serious issues or this is a very lame attempt at trolling.

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Anna Kay, Bastet, cardsharksam, CuriousOne, Kinky_John, madnurse, mmansfield, moborox, okidoll, Rose25, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, SwanSong, Tinah, UbelDemon, wenchygirl
Old 09-06-2015, 01:44 AM
wickedlara
Offline:
Dickless

Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I never insulted you once, I said it was a shitty thing for you to say and it was.
So you don't think that talking shit is an insult? Don't tell me shit comes out of my mouth and then say that you never insulted me.
What does her being a victim have to do with anything? She was still ugly and stupid

Try thinking before you write next time

The Following User Says Thank You to wickedlara For This Useful Post:
Pureluck
The Following 15 Users Said Fuck Off to wickedlara For This Post:
Alouette, Anna Kay, cardsharksam, CuriousOne, JediKir, Kinky_John, mmansfield, moborox, okidoll, Rose25, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, SwanSong, UbelDemon, wenchygirl
Old 09-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Male

Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14735

Quote:
So you don't think that talking shit is an insult? Don't tell me shit comes out of my mouth and then say that you never insulted me.
What does her being a victim have to do with anything? She was still ugly and stupid

Try thinking before you write next time
I wasn't talking shit, so you're wrong again. In fact, you're the one talking shit; talking shit about a person whom was tortured beyond words.

You clearly lack sympathy for other people and that's pathetic. You keep mentioning she was ugly, so fucking what? Because she made a big mistake and wasn't a super model she deserved what this monster did to her???

You're the one that needs to think before they write/talk. I wasn't the only one that responded to your retarded comment and for good reason.

So go ahead and respond to me with some stupid inbred logic and I'll just ignore your ugly attitude.

The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Alouette, Bastet, cardsharksam, CuriousOne, DonB, HarleyQuinn, jesuswept, Kidgett, Kinky_John, madnurse, MesaGrande, mmansfield, moborox, okidoll, Rose25, S3v3n007, SalemSaberhagen, StalkingYou, SwanSong, Tinah, UbelDemon, vagabond, wenchygirl, Zana