Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14
Re: Brittanee Drexel

Human trafficking. I hear it happens a lot.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thunderchief For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 06-09-2016, 04:53 AM
flangemanager
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:918
Award: Longest nipples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss583

A recent conference led by the FBI and in relation to the 2009 disappearance of Brittanee has clearly indicated that she was murdered. Although specifics in realtion to her remains, cause of death etc have not been made public, this is now a murder investigation.

An official statement by her father -

"I dont know how to start or where to start this message. What i DO KNOW is that i thank all and any who have reached out to my family. This new news have put me in a very dark place in my heart. Although i know with Brittanee In my heart and soul that i need to be diligent and very patient with all the wonderful law enforcement and FBI who are doing their best to follow the new developments and info that was given to them. These developments have in a small way given us some horrible closure and also something to focus on over the next few months. One of the things i CAN SAY is that I BEG ANY AND OR ALL OF YOU to help us bring our daughters remains back home to us in New York. This is ALL ABOUT JUSTICE FOR BRITTANEE. As her father I CAN NOT UNTIL THE DAY I DIE LET ONE OR MORE of these people who murdered our baby GET AWAY WITH THIS. I will promise by working and supporting the FBI that you WILL HELP OUR FAMILY BRING BRITTANEE HOME. Thank u so much for ur read and or any thing u can do to help! "

I have been following the case closely for several years. If anyone is interested, further, more up-to-date information can be found here -

https://www.facebook.com/BringingHomeBrittanee2013/

Extremely sad. Although I had dismissed the human trafficking theory a few years ago, I had hoped for a better outcome than this

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flangemanager For This Useful Post:
Alydia, Amy, beepboop, mkianni, Sterlig
Old 06-25-2016, 04:25 PM
WhatAClumsyGirl
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3709
female

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss65

How terrible..... So sad for her family. They have to clasp onto some hope : the sex trafficking theory....more than likely, with her cell phone pinging in the swamps, that is probably her resting place.

Rip beautiful girl.

Old 08-27-2016, 03:04 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:31

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss32194

CHARLESTON, S.C. —A court document includes an FBI agent's detailed account describing a teen, who went missing in Myrtle Beach, as having been abducted, gang-raped, shot to death and her body thrown into an alligator pit in a swamp, according to a report in The Post and Courier.

Brittanee Drexel, 17, of Rochester, New York, disappeared during a 2009 spring break trip to Myrtle Beach. In July, the FBI announced that their investigation had determined that Drexel was murdered. At that time, the FBI told Drexel’s mother that a suspect or suspects had been identified.

Previous stories: August news conference | Brittanee's mother speaks | Suspect identified

The Post and Courier report says FBI agent Gerrick Munoz’s detailed account is based on a statement from a prison inmate who claims he was present when Drexel was killed.

Munoz testified that inmate, Taquan Brown of Walterboro, told investigators he went to a “stash house” in the McClellanville area in the days after Drexel was abducted, according to the report.

Brown reportedly told the FBI that when he went into the house with a couple other men, he saw Timothy Da’Shaun Taylor, then 16, “sexually abusing Brittanee Drexel.”

Munoz testified that Brown saw others in the room with Taylor and Drexel, and that when he was outside the house, Drexel ran from the house, was pistol-whipped, taken back inside and shot. Brown told the FBI that he assumed Taylor had shot Drexel, whose body was then wrapped and taken away, The Post and Courier reported.

The FBI agent said several witness told investigators that Drexel’s body was put in a gator pit so it would be eaten, according to the report.

Munoz reportedly testified that investigators have searched several alligator ponds to no avail. He said investigators have been told that the area is peppered with as many as 40 of these ponds.

Munoz testified that another inmate corroborated Brown’s account, and told investigators that Taylor had picked Drexel up in Myrtle Beach and took her to McClellanville where she ended up in a sex trafficking situation.

The Post and Courier reported that Drexel’s family could not be reached for comment on the new developments and the FBI would not comment on the testimony.

Taylor's attorney said the testimony is a “squeeze-job” to force Taylor’s cooperation, the report said.

A judge ordered Taylor released on $10,000 bail, which he posted later in the day after the bond hearing, The Post and Courier reported.

Taylor’s mother, Joan Taylor, 44, of McClellanville, told The Post and Courier that the story is “craziness” and is being used by federal authorities anxious to solve the case.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/report-fbi...ators/41389024

I don't know how reliable jail-house snitches are, particularly if they are getting a break on their own sentence.

Meraxes, mkianni, Sterlig
Old 08-29-2016, 08:47 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚

Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss32194

In this link, and Myrtle Beach news report, there is a video of the FBI discussing the case. Brittanee's mother also speaks.

“Brittanee’s life was stolen from her in a brutal and senseless fashion,” said Brittanee's mom, Dawn Drexel, at a news conference in June when police announced they believed she was murdered. “I need your help for bringing the people responsible for her death to justice.”

edit to correctly spell Brittanee's name.

Old 08-30-2016, 07:34 AM
flangemanager
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:918
Award: Longest nipples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss583

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
I don't know how reliable jail-house snitches are, particularly if they are getting a break on their own sentence.
Apparently her father said in a recent interview / statement, that they have other witnesses (not in prison) who saw Taylor with Brittanee. Also, he has been tracked going to and from the location where DNA matching that of BD has been discovered.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flangemanager For This Useful Post:
Alydia, Azimuth, beepboop, U2Addict
Old 08-30-2016, 09:36 AM
Azimuth
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚

Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss32194

Quote:
Originally Posted by flangemanager View Post
Apparently her father said in a recent interview / statement, that they have other witnesses (not in prison) who saw Taylor with Brittanee. Also, he has been tracked going to and from the location where DNA matching that of BD has been discovered.
Yep, I read that^ yesterday.

Poor kid, it's just so awful.

Maybe they will link this guy/group to other missing persons cases.

beepboop
Old 02-27-2017, 12:20 PM
camden_3
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:18046

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
That part made me sad. That 17 year old was under a lot of pressure to look "perfect". Her mom is so vain about it, she believes someone promised her a chance at modelling? Poor kid.

I don't think she was trafficked, I think she was pregnant, and the 20 year old douche and/or his buddies got rid of her.
that part made me sick too. Who says that about a daughter that's probably murdered.

Old 03-02-2017, 12:46 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
♾ C O O L E R ♾
Poster Rank:274
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3612

Well, she was certainly beautiful enough to be a target for sex trafficking. 17 is so young; I hadn't even had my "best years" yet when I was that age. So sad.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Denubis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9301

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

They found out what happened a little bit ago she was gangraped tried to escape they shot her and fed her to the gators