JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-22-2012, 11:15 PM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,867
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12867
A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

meat eating grasshoppers??
Click here to remove ›
14.37 MB ·102 views DownloadMember
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Enotoff, Seven Of Nine, Sharon
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Seven Of Nine's Avatar
Seven Of Nine
Offline:
de-assimilated
Poster Rank:321
Female
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,038
Contributions: 7
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4038
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

I find it strange that I'm not squeamish about grasshoppers in the slightest but show me a spider ...I turn into a screeching lunatic. It's a damn big bug but what makes them think it eats meat? Nah, I say it's just a story.
(please let it be just a story)
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel
  #3  
● 09-23-2012, 03:11 AM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:127
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12,867
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1799 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12867
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

I find it strange that I'm not squeamish about grasshoppers in the slightest but show me a spider ...I turn into a screeching lunatic. It's a damn big bug but what makes them think it eats meat? Nah, I say it's just a story.
(please let it be just a story)
seriously! could u imagine a meat eating horde of locusts?? yikes!
  #4  
● 09-23-2012, 05:09 AM
RedneckR0nin's Avatar
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:34
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 46,436
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
Quoted: 6610 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss46436
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

gifts
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Dynamo47, Kanda444, Sharon
  #5  
● 09-26-2012, 08:32 AM
khathryn's Avatar
khathryn
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:831
Inny
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 928
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss928
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

I find it strange that I'm not squeamish about grasshoppers in the slightest but show me a spider ...I turn into a screeching lunatic.
(please let it be just a story)
I'm just the opposite! I have no problem with spiders, but grasshoppers creep me out!
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Seven Of Nine, wujuan
  #6  
● 09-26-2012, 04:03 PM
zombie-rot420's Avatar
zombie-rot420
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:862
dude
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 887
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss887
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

Mmmm...meat eating insects sound like a very good protein snack.
  #7  
● 09-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Spitfire Dynamo's Avatar
Spitfire Dynamo
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:2042
Female
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 241
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss241
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

awww hell no. Fuck that in the neck..sideways. I hate crickets and grasshoppers; they never hop in the direction they are facing.
why.jpg
35.2 KB ·678 views
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
booyah, Darkest Angel, wujuan
  #8  
● 09-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Kanda444's Avatar
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:14
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 69,938
Contributions: 40
 
Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 25273 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss69938
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

i love me some grasshoppers!! those would be amazing to see!
  #9  
● 09-27-2012, 01:38 PM
foldingstars's Avatar
foldingstars
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2328
Female
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 198
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss198
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

My kitten enjoyed this :eek:
  #10  
● 09-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: A Practical Joke from Mother Nature

Cool, insects are amazing


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO