Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss18
Re: Paul Walker Death Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantara32 View Post
Here is the photo with a very clearly distressed Nute, one of Walker's childhood friends and one of the first people from the charity event to arrive at the scene. It shows the moment when he is being apprehended by a police office whilst a firefighter is handing over a fire extinguisher to another bystander. When the firefighter tried to remove Nute from the crash scene for his own safety, Nute refused to co-operate. The firefighter then grabbed Nute's fire extinguisher and Nute responded by punching the fireman in the head. At that moment a police officer rushed over and grabbed Nute, wrestling him away to be cuffed and detained. The firefighter can be seen handing over the extinguisher to another bystander while more firefighters behind him are just beginning to hose the flames...
Were you there or something or is this just all speculation?

Old 12-05-2013, 07:57 AM
mantara32
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1761
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golliwog View Post
Were you there or something or is this just all speculation?
It's a summary of about a dozen news and entertainment reports, beginning with TMZ who were the first reporters on the scene, to various news outlets such as CNN and ABC. I basically compiled a short sequence of events as they were reported in relation to Nute, who along with Walker's other close friend Eric, were amongst the first people from the charity event to arrive at the accident scene.

A witness, Jim Torp, said that Walker's last words were "Hey, I'll be back in five minutes... okay?" as he and Rodas took the car out for a short spin before parking it back at the garage with all the other sports cars at the event. The witness said that Walker and Rodas were doing laps around the street nearby and had driven by the charity event gates at least 5 or 6 times already. Witnesses said they heard a short skid and then a loud bang followed by an explosion. Jim Torp went to investigate and came running back, calling out to the drivers in their race cars that there was a fire up on the hill nearby the charity event. Walker's friends, Nute and Eric, ran to grab some fire extinguishers then jumped in their cars and headed over to the crash scene. Since it was only about 300 yards away they got their quite quickly. The video evidence already shows that Nute and Eric had at least 3 minutes before the fire engulfed Paul Walker's body and the rest of the car. TMZ reporters, who were some of the first people from the charity event to arrive at the scene, witnessed Nute attempting to rescue Walker by extinguishing the flames while Eric tried undoing the seat belt. A TMZ reporter also witnessed Nute punch the firefighter and then a police officer wrestle him away to be cuffed and detained. Eric was also led away and detained. As soon as police determined that Nute and Eric were close friends of those in the burning car they quickly let them go.

I didn't make any of that up. That's pretty much the story according to many of the eyewitness reports coming out of the mainstream news.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mantara32 For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, Brandi, justthefacts, LilCurious, madeyoulook, Natalie, WonderMomma
Old 12-05-2013, 11:24 AM
amandaandangel
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3461
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67
Re: Paul Walker Death Photo - Enhanced

Yeah, yours is better.thanks !!

Old 12-05-2013, 01:45 PM
WonderMomma
Offline:
Poster Rank:1463
Female

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss261

How the hell else would he know all that specific information? Jesus. He's been repeatedly posting TRUE, PERTINENT, RELATIVE facts about the situation throughout the whole thread.

Mantra, I think you've been doing a wonderful job in this thread.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WonderMomma For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, mantara32, missygirl810
Old 12-05-2013, 02:00 PM
nerd
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:944

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss517

He wasn't even driving. It was Roger Rodas that was driving.

The Following User Says Thank You to nerd For This Useful Post:
mantara32
Old 12-05-2013, 02:03 PM
nerd
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:944

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss517

In short, Porsche's are less safe than anything else that isn't a motorcycle. ;) What a shitty car.

The Following User Says Thank You to nerd For This Useful Post:
mantara32
Old 12-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Bexi
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1944
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss170

Quote:
Paul Walker died from the "combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries" in Saturday's car accident in Los Angeles, the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office reported today.
Walker, 40, was the passenger in a 2005 Porsche driven by financial adviser Roger Rodas, 38, that crashed and then erupted in flames after striking a light pole and tree.
The coroner's office told ABC News that two different doctors did autopsies on the two men. They found that Rodas died on impact, with Walker dying "maybe" a few seconds after from the combined effects of the impact and the fire.
"Both deaths have been ruled by the coroner to be accidents," the report adds.
The report confirms that the two men who died in the vehicle were in fact Walker and Rodas, after reports earlier in the week that dental records were needed to identify the deceased.

http://gma.yahoo.com/paul-walker-die...ws-movies.html

Old 12-05-2013, 03:25 PM
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:2790
Female

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss95

Not to say he wasn't unconscience though, alive after or not

Old 12-05-2013, 07:40 PM
deeroozle
Offline:
Poster Rank:2292

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss131

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYourAccount View Post
She doesn't take another look (or not that anyone could tell as the vid is pointed at the fucking sidewalk at that time) but you can hear one of the guys tell her that there is someone in there and he's dead. Or something to that effect.
My mistake. I had one earbud in and could barely hear the guy talking! I think this has now been confirmed not to have been a person by investigators.

Old 12-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Gearhed
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8972

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

I was honestly getting tired of the F&F series. I never thought much of Walker as an actor nor knew a whole lot about him but have followed this story since Saturday- seriously upsetting stuff to me. Goes to show how fragile life really is.