JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
John Lennon Death Photo

John Lennon Death Photo

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-02-2022, 03:03 AM
DiabeticEric's Avatar
DiabeticEric
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:924
DOOM Enthusiast ( -_•)╦̵̵̿╤─
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 797
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssssss797
John Lennon Death Photo

Already posted here but I was able to find better photos.

National Inquirer Front Page
Name:  john-lennon-murder-mark-david-chapman-satanist-8.jpg
Views: 4652
Size:  39.0 KB

Shorty After Death
Name:  john-lennon-murder-mark-david-chapman-satanist-3.jpg
Views: 4577
Size:  18.1 KB

All because some bloke read too much into a book
▲ 17 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
athensnikos, Breagha, heartsong, HeyJealousy, houseoftechno, hughjardon67, kellyhound, louisecath, lowbarx2, Major_Tom, Pyramid_Head, schindler, Suicide_Note, Tenebrae, Tools., William May, WonderMomma
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-02-2022, 11:44 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,973
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16973
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

Such a damn shame
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
lowbarx2, markd118, William May
  #3  
● 11-06-2022, 10:29 PM
Kinky_John's Avatar
Kinky_John
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1229
Bird
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 515
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss515
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

This quote from another famous site has always stuck with me:

John’s 5 year old son Sean wasn’t told the awful news until the morning of 10 December. Understandably distraught, he asked to see his father one last time, so Lennon’s assistant Fred Seaman rang security man Douglas MacDougal at Ferncliff Mortuary and asked him to hold off on the cremation. It was too late.

But it gets worse.

According to Seaman’s account in his book “The last days of John Lennon”, MacDougal told him that John’s face had been serene and calm until just before the body entered the oven, when suddenly it contorted into a “pained, macabre grin” apparently due to rigor mortis.
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
bodyfarmer, Breagha, DiabeticEric, heartsong, lowbarx2, Major_Tom, Pyramid_Head, Stallo, TheIckyMan, William May
  #4  
● 11-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,973
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16973
Re: John Lennon Death Photo


According to Seaman’s account in his book “The last days of John Lennon”, MacDougal told him that John’s face had been serene and calm until just before the body entered the oven, when suddenly it contorted into a “pained, macabre grin” apparently due to rigor mortis.
I remember hearing this before. This sticks with me, it's so creepy.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Kinky_John, SlightlyMad
  #5  
● 11-08-2022, 09:27 PM
houseoftechno's Avatar
houseoftechno
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:198
male
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 7,757
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1468 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7757
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

Rigor mortis? I heard a different story. John's last will requested that the last music he wanted to hear in his mortal body was from his soulmate Yoko. So Ferncliff Mortuary brought in a boom box and played a Yoko tape as they were readying him for the oven.

Hang on, I think I can find that source.
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Breagha, CatBatMan, DoveTailJoint, heartsong, mothmon, Not_real, Pyramid_Head, TheIckyMan, William May
  #6  
● 11-11-2022, 07:45 AM
Hugo L.
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2044
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 241
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss241
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

Rigor mortis? I heard a different story. John's last will requested that the last music he wanted to hear in his mortal body was from his soulmate Yoko. So Ferncliff Mortuary brought in a boom box and played a Yoko tape as they were readying him for the oven.

Hang on, I think I can find that source.
That explains it. My body contorts into a pained, macabre grin whenever I hear Yoko Ono’s «*music*».
▲ 18 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
albie54, azblue81, bodyfarmer, BooBooKittyChris, dizzy599, freckle, heartsong, jennifersbody, kilyurselph, Major_Tom, nofxjunkie, Princessinfinity, Pyramid_Head, robby4u, SlightlyMad, Suicide_Note, TheIckyMan, William May
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Native19x
  #7  
● 11-11-2022, 11:06 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,973
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16973
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

That explains it. My body contorts into a pained, macabre grin whenever I hear Yoko Ono’s «*music*».
*Incoherent screeching intensifies*
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kilyurselph, Princessinfinity, SlightlyMad, Suicide_Note
  #8  
● 12-27-2022, 04:38 AM
WonderMomma's Avatar
WonderMomma
Offline:
☾ Administrator ☽
Poster Rank:76
ஜᎻᎬᎩᎾᏦᎪஜ
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19,988
Contributions: 46
 
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 7094 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss19988
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

Rigor mortis? I heard a different story. John's last will requested that the last music he wanted to hear in his mortal body was from his soulmate Yoko. So Ferncliff Mortuary brought in a boom box and played a Yoko tape as they were readying him for the oven.

Hang on, I think I can find that source.
No wonder his face contorted. *comedy dum riff

EDIT: sorry I should have kept reading to see the similar responses.
__________________
💜🧿See Human | Be Human🧿💜
(War Section Hashtags)
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kilyurselph, William May
  #9  
● 12-27-2022, 04:50 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,158
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17158
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

Every time I hear Yoko sing, I want to climb into a crematory oven! I don't even have to be shot, first!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dizzy599
  #10  
● 12-27-2022, 06:51 PM
kilyurselph's Avatar
kilyurselph
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:809
I Am Dic-N-Bawss
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 969
Contributions: 8
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss969
Re: John Lennon Death Photo

"Ferncliff Mortuary brought in a boom box and played a Yoko tape as they were readying him for the oven" Oh dear God no!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO