JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 05-17-2020, 11:26 PM
Ianforheisman
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2111
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 229
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss229
Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Anyone know where I could find the report? I’m assuming we won’t ever see pics, but I’d like to read the injury report. I’ve only read that Kobe had a traumatic head injury and about his daughter’s injuries.

Also covered here:
Gianna Bryant (Gigi) Autopsy Report, Calabasas Helicopter Crash
20200523_025323.jpg
166.1 KB ·17479 views
20200523_025524.jpg
181.3 KB ·17048 views
20200523_025331.jpg
212.4 KB ·15765 views
20200523_032655.jpg
160.1 KB ·41085 views
20200523_032657.jpg
171.5 KB ·29141 views
20200523_032708.jpg
108.2 KB ·29962 views
20200523_032740.jpg
157.2 KB ·21126 views
20200523_032743.jpg
172.1 KB ·18300 views
20200523_032745.jpg
145.8 KB ·17436 views
20200523_032747.jpg
128.7 KB ·36854 views
20200523_032749.jpg
106.4 KB ·26392 views
20200523_032754.jpg
92.4 KB ·23817 views
20200523_032755.jpg
138.7 KB ·17516 views
20200523_032757.jpg
79.6 KB ·68336 views
20200523_032758.jpg
184.7 KB ·16672 views
20200523_032801.jpg
124.5 KB ·38731 views
20200523_032802.jpg
55.2 KB ·16378 views
20200523_032808.jpg
52.5 KB ·17751 views
20200523_032810.jpg
149.2 KB ·13648 views
▲ 49 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, aliciamay71, AngelAssassin, Aries85, BBKF, beepboop, bigtee, Breagha, caligirl, chill.bro, chrissy38109, crad_groove, CrunchyCripple, DHigh777, dogleg818, Dr_Jackal, ellysuax3, elnutty, everdene, ezeemonee, Forensicat87, GoreGirl89, HYPRTCKR, JHU72, laal, louisecath, MeMyselfandI, Moloko, MzMorbidAF, pwscottiv, Pyramid_Head, ralster, rambbb, Rille, Shadolife, shiverpudlian, SJ, SpaniardPrince, Sparky04, Stef81, Sterlig, Suicide_Note, Szuzanna, tbone79, Teon, Tracy210t, weirdlikethat, William May, yourandidiot
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not what you expected? Here You know.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 05-18-2020, 04:18 AM
Frantic's Avatar
Frantic
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2156
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 221
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss221
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

They're gonna cost you $50 for each. I tried looking yesterday and this was all I could find. A bit unfortunate. https://mec.lacounty.gov/2020/press-...icopter-crash/
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
beepboop, ezeemonee, NikNak84, Stef81, William May
  #3  
● 05-18-2020, 01:09 PM
boognasty75
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12545
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

I would assume someone would buy it and post it.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, NikNak84
  #4  
● 05-18-2020, 10:10 PM
Ianforheisman
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2111
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 229
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss229
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

They're gonna cost you $50 for each. I tried looking yesterday and this was all I could find. A bit unfortunate. https://mec.lacounty.gov/2020/press-...icopter-crash/
Thank you, that’s all I could find as well. I’d actually consider paying for it if I didn’t have to wait for it to come in the mail.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, beepboop, greeneyedmonster, jdghgh, LuckiiDevil21, NikNak84, William May
  #5  
● 05-19-2020, 10:10 AM
boognasty75
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12545
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Thank you, that’s all I could find as well. I’d actually consider paying for it if I didn’t have to wait for it to come in the mail.
That's probably why it hasn't leaked yet. Once someone receives it, it will be.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
NikNak84, William May
  #6  
● 05-23-2020, 04:02 AM
boognasty75
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12545
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Kobe's and his daughters autopsy reports are online. Kobe got really messed up.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
adamsmasher, beepboop, breadswag1, erinevans, Maddy98, Ozzman, William May
  #7  
● 05-23-2020, 04:29 AM
Ianforheisman
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2111
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 229
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss229
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Kobe's and his daughters autopsy reports are online. Kobe got really messed up.
Could you show me where please?
  #8  
● 05-23-2020, 06:52 AM
Frantic's Avatar
Frantic
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2156
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 221
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss221
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

Kobe's and his daughters autopsy reports are online. Kobe got really messed up.
Care to throw a link?
  #9  
● 05-23-2020, 08:21 AM
boognasty75
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12545
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

It's on reddit. It's not letting me copy the link but just Google Kobe Bryant autopsy reddit. I think it's the first one that pops up. I've seen his and his daughters but his daughters got removed I think.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
shadowplay, William May
  #10  
● 05-23-2020, 10:17 AM
greeneyedmonster's Avatar
greeneyedmonster
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12391
Female
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 9
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss9
Re: Kobe Bryant Autopsy Report

https://www.reddit.com/r/KobeBryant2...m_source=share

Hope this works..
▲ 16 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AwsmSJ, ChristySD, darlingnikki88, Fear&SelfLoathing, jbell0129, kellyhound, Knucks22, Krusen72, Mommabear1980, Morbidmommy78, Pearlbracelet1, RebatsivePulsard, shadowplay, Stef81, William May, WingDing56
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
duke85


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO