JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus
Documenting Reality True Crime Related Chat & Research Current Events | In The News Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-10-2014, 07:14 AM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
☆☆☆Jumbo Lesbian Cunt☆☆☆
Poster Rank:57
My pronouns are thin/skinny
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25,933
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 160 Post(s)
Quoted: 13921 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss25933
Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

I'm at a loss for words.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Karma, Kelseecat65
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Real Car Crashes & Car Accident Videos
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-10-2014, 09:09 AM
Oscar99
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2104
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 231
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss231
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

If i was the little girl, id have left her on the bus.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, TwistedSisterr
  #3  
● 03-10-2014, 04:35 PM
tbone79's Avatar
tbone79
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:259
I pee standing up
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 5,482
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5482
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

Quick, someone give her palm to forehead recessitation......

Fucking LOSER!!!!!
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, TwistedSisterr
  #4  
● 03-10-2014, 04:52 PM
knuggy's Avatar
knuggy
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:571
M
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,724
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1724
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

she's doing the nod alright....
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles, Kanda444, mrm1109, winvens
  #5  
● 03-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Kanda444's Avatar
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:14
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 69,999
Contributions: 23
 
Mentioned: 263 Post(s)
Quoted: 25273 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss69999
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

fuckin heroin .... this would be me if i used once, i just know it. i love my kids too much to ever even be around it. no child deserves that shit. that's heartbreaking to watch.
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Arkoquisa, DiamondSmiles, Kelseecat65, Megamel29, mrm1109, TwistedSisterr, winvens
  #6  
● 03-10-2014, 05:47 PM
icheerthebull's Avatar
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:424
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,775
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2775
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

fuck that is heartbreaking. Couldnt watch the whole thing
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #7  
● 03-10-2014, 06:29 PM
TwistedSisterr's Avatar
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:606
Tenacious Bigmouth
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,533
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1533
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

I feel so sorry for that little girl
the mother is a junkie and I have no sympathy for junkies AT ALL. You choose heroin over your child the moment you take that first hit....
Heroin kills, and Im glad it does.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ak74, DiamondSmiles, Karma, winvens
  #8  
● 03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Photoplay's Avatar
Photoplay
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:644
Female
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,392
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1392
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiamondSmiles
  #9  
● 03-10-2014, 10:20 PM
Azimuth's Avatar
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:42
lady
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 37,488
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37488
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

She needs to start speedballing it, and hasten her OD.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens
  #10  
● 03-11-2014, 02:07 PM
mrm1109's Avatar
mrm1109
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:892
Lady
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 849
Contributions: 2
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss849
Re: Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus

fuckin heroin .... this would be me if i used once, i just know it. i love my kids too much to ever even be around it. no child deserves that shit. that's heartbreaking to watch.
That was probably me when I tried it. I tried it ONCE when I was a 15 (when I was big on experimenting with shit) never fucked with needles once though. I'm glad I tried it then cause I was curious and I got it out of my system. It was pointless cause it was horrible. I puked for what seemed like eternity and I was so high I couldn't quit drooling. Oh and itching! I scratched myself all up. Remember your kids and don't try it like you said. My daughter is what keeps me clean as well
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Darkest Angel, Kanda444, Megamel29, TwistedSisterr
Documenting Reality True Crime Related Chat & Research Current Events | In The News Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus
Documenting Reality True Crime Related Chat & Research Current Events | In The News Young Girl Trying to Wake Her 'drug Addict' Mother on a Bus


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO