Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 7/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1761
Re: A Walmart Manager Has Shot Multiple Employees

Thank you everyone for the updates.
I really appreciate it very much.

keeping an eye out for any news articles about the victims so I can post them here and pay my respects to those who lost their lives in the awful attack.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrveKvlt For This Useful Post:
dya91101, kellyhound, Not_real, Pyramid_Head, TheIckyMan
Old 11-23-2022, 05:57 PM
AbsolutelyFatal
Offline:
Poster Rank:100
Female

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 5545 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss13956

We had an active shooter mock up for our store and basically run in a zig zag is what they tell you. Don't stop to help anyone get safe and then get help.

It's scary how it's just another day here in America when mass shootings happen.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AbsolutelyFatal For This Useful Post:
dya91101, kellyhound, lowbarx2, Rendall77, tbone79, TheIckyMan, tofuboy, TrveKvlt
Old 11-23-2022, 06:19 PM
TrveKvlt
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:518

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 7/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1761

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutelyFatal View Post
We had an active shooter mock up for our store and basically run in a zig zag is what they tell you. Don't stop to help anyone get safe and then get help.

It's scary how it's just another day here in America when mass shootings happen.
I can honestly say that if I were ever caught in a crossfire during a shooting, I would probably get hit, fall to the ground, or run. I don't have the courage to try and pull a gun from someone's hands, even if it's from behind. Fear would kick in pretty quickly, and I've never seen a shooting in person. It's not like the cheesy Hollywood films.

Old 11-23-2022, 08:53 PM
shitfly
Offline:
My Name Is Mud
Poster Rank:94
Under no sober circumstances do I sit down to pee...

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 4953 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14761

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutelyFatal View Post

Try to imagine the embarrassment of dying, knowing that people are going to be watching your imminent death unfold on cctv as you scurry aimlessly in a zigzag pattern only a few feet away from the shooter...

Omg I'd die.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shitfly For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head, TrveKvlt
Old 11-23-2022, 09:39 PM
Dev710tx
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10414

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

VA has had a shitty month RIP

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dev710tx For This Useful Post:
dya91101, TrveKvlt
Old 11-24-2022, 08:55 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15210

Quote:
Six people were killed when a gunman opened fire at a Walmart store in southern Virginia late on Tuesday, in the latest mass shooting to strike the US, this time shortly before the Thanksgiving holiday. The gunman killed himself, police said.

A witness, Jessie Wilczewski, told a local TV station, WAVY, the gunman began shooting at a group of about 14 employees gathered in a meeting room at the start of their shift in the store, located in the city of Chesapeake.

Wilczewski, who was on her fifth day at the store, said the shooter was a manager who targeted other managers, firing from left to right and at one point laughing.

“It didn’t even look real,” Wilczewski said, describing “the pow, pow, pow” of the gun.

Briana Tyler, another employee, told ABC workers were gathered as part of their regular routine ahead of their shifts.

“I looked up, and my manager just opened the door and he just opened fire,” Tyler said. “He was just shooting all throughout the room. It didn’t matter who he hit. He didn’t say anything. He didn’t look at anybody in any specific type of way,” she said.

Tyler said the overnight stocking team of 15 to 20 people had just gathered in the break room to go over the morning plan. She said the meeting was about to start, and one team leader said: “All right guys, we have a light night ahead of us.” Then Bing turned around and opened fire on the staff.

At first, Tyler doubted the shooting was real, thinking that it was an active shooter drill.

“It was all happening so fast,” she said, adding: “It is by the grace of God that a bullet missed me. I saw the smoke leaving the gun, and I literally watched bodies drop. It was crazy.”

On Wednesday, the city of Chesapeake identified the gunman as Andre Bing, 31, an overnight team leader who had been a Walmart employee since 2010. Police said he had one handgun and several magazines of ammunition. Three people, including Bing, were found dead in the break room while one deceased victim was discovered near the front of the store, according to the city. Three people died of wounds at the hospital and another six were hospitalized, one in critical condition, the city said.

Tyler, who started working at Walmart two months ago and had worked with Bing just a night earlier, said she never had a negative encounter with him, but others told her he was “the manager to look out for”. She said Bing had a history of writing people up for no reason.

“He just liked to pick, honestly. I think he just looked for little things ... because he had the authority. That’s just the type of person that he was. That’s what a lot of people said about him,” she said.

Employee Jessie Wilczewski told Norfolk television station WAVY that she hid under the table, and Bing looked and pointed his gun at her. He told her to go home and she left.

Police said the dead included a 16-year-old boy whose name was being withheld because of his age. The other victims were identified as Brian Pendleton, 38; Kellie Pyle, 52; Lorenzo Gamble, 43; and Randy Blevins, 70, who were all from Chesapeake; and Tyneka Johnson, 22, of nearby Portsmouth.

Pyle was a “lovely, generous and kind person”, said Gwendolyn Bowe Baker Spencer, who said that her son and Pyle had plans to marry next year. Pyle had adult children in Kentucky who will be traveling to Virginia, Spencer said.

“We love her,” Spencer said, adding: “She was an awesome, kind individual.”
These are the victims, I don't think the 16 year old kid has been shown probably because of his age I guess.

Documenting Reality
Shooting-at-Walmart-01-112322-2a78cad2e8d74299978b2233e05646b6.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
dya91101, TrveKvlt
Old 11-24-2022, 12:10 PM
houseoftechno
Offline:
Special Powers
Poster Rank:665
Male

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 2/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss1147

I'm safe. I never go to Walmart.

Concealed carry is a pain, but these events make me think about carrying more often.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to houseoftechno For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head, TheIckyMan, TrveKvlt
Old 11-25-2022, 10:51 PM
junohazzard
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7434

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
witness, kevin harper
Damn I couldn’t imagine having that shock and survivors guilt just to have some asshole point it out and ask how it makes him feel that people he knows are dead for good video content.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to junohazzard For This Useful Post:
PandaBear, tofuboy
Old 11-26-2022, 11:20 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15210

The 16 year old victim has been identified.

RIP Fernando Chavez-Barron

Documenting Reality
16.jpg