Go Back  

Ukraine Crisis, Arty Barrage Mariupol Downtown Middle of the Day..surreal 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 01-25-2015, 12:42 PM
justfighter
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5729
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss40
Mariupol Downtown
Test
.

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 FootageMariupolRocketAttack.mp4 (11.58 MB , 615 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justfighter For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa, gatagato, icheerthebull, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, Xfactor
  #2  
Old 01-25-2015, 12:48 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:398
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2795
In the name of fuck, who are the Ukrainian army targeting??????why are they firing artillery rounds at civilian buildings?????????are the "rebels" hiding in them or something? fucking terrible.
My bad; it seems this is the Russians firing on civilian areas. Fucking terrible, but what can we do? any confrontation with Russia would almost certainly mean a nuclear conflict.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
justfighter
  #3  
Old 01-25-2015, 12:56 PM
justfighter
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5729
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss40
Seems to me we are months from ww3...im gonna start stockpiling food and med supplies now and head to uninhabitated mountain area as soon as shit hits the fan ...check the bellow...its all connected ...
http://www.defensenews.com/story/def...ssia/22119315/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10000776.html
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...end-hard-times
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-30829917
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KU1TL20150121


ohhh.... almost forgot abous ISIS
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-25-2015, 01:16 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:398
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by justfighter View Post
Seems to me we are months from ww3...im gonna start stockpiling food and med supplies now and head to uninhabitated mountain area as soon as shit hits the fan ...check the bellow...its all connected ...
http://www.defensenews.com/story/def...ssia/22119315/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10000776.html
http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...end-hard-times
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-30829917
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0KU1TL20150121


ohhh.... almost forgot abous ISIS
Yep every continent is in turmoil right now. Not good. Not good at all.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-25-2015, 01:24 PM
Oswald2001's Avatar
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:105
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3711 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14074
All the Death and Destruction is 100% the result of the actions of KGB Putler.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
spudigitti
  #6  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:01 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:398
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
All the Death and Destruction is 100% the result of the actions of KGB Putler.


So what can we do about it? Any confrontation with Russia would surely escalate to nuclear war. It is awful; he has the whole world held to ransom: remember his comments a few months ago in that youth summit meeting; ""its best not to mess with Russia.......we are a nuclear power".
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
spudigitti
  #7  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:12 PM
spudigitti's Avatar
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:47
man up bitches
Join Date: May 2014
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 11777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss29745
Putin needs to go....
I'll do it for a nominal fee.....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spudigitti For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
  #8  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:16 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:398
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2795
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudigitti View Post
Putin needs to go....
I'll do it for a nominal fee.....
Ha get in the queue.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
spudigitti
  #9  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:27 PM
spudigitti's Avatar
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:47
man up bitches
Join Date: May 2014
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 11777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss29745
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
Ha get in the queue.
Official line starts behind me...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to spudigitti For This Useful Post:
ralucagymnast
  #10  
Old 01-25-2015, 02:58 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:11
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 433 Post(s)
Quoted: 8292 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss84108
Quote:
Ukraine's leader says intercepted radio and telephone conversations prove that Russian-backed separatists were responsible for firing the rockets that pounded the southeastern city of Mariupol and killed at least 30 people.

President Petro Poroshenko, who held an emergency meeting Sunday of his Security Council, said the intercepted calls offered irrefutable evidence that separatists committed the attack.

Separatist leader Alexander Zakharchenko initially announced that his forces were launching an offensive on Mariupol. But after the extent of civilian casualties became known, he backtracked and blamed Ukrainian forces for Saturday's carnage.

In Mariupol on Sunday, emergency workers recovered fragments of rockets from the scene of the killings. Representatives of the United Nations refugee agency handed out blankets to people left homeless or without heat because of the attack.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
gatagato, justfighter, K9Grip, Mr Poo
  #11  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:25 PM
ralucagymnast's Avatar
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:398
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2795
USA/NATO has been distracted by ISIS/Middle East stuff, while Europe is still vulnerable. Putin knows this, and he knows while the cats away, the mice can play. Looks like the cat is coming back though.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Xfactor
  #12  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:46 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:49
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 37
 
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Quoted: 11874 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss28085
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
USA/NATO has been distracted by ISIS/Middle East stuff, while Europe is still vulnerable. Putin knows this, and he knows while the cats away, the mice can play. Looks like the cat is coming back though.
The whole world is falling apart and Obama is being interviewed by "you tube stars".
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, niknik
  #13  
Old 01-25-2015, 05:57 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8635 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16283
Not much difference between Russian and Ukraine winters......
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
bob351
  #14  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:01 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8635 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
So what can we do about it? Any confrontation with Russia would surely escalate to nuclear war. It is awful; he has the whole world held to ransom: remember his comments a few months ago in that youth summit meeting; ""its best not to mess with Russia.......we are a nuclear power".
Nothing.

It's a civil war on the other side of the world.

I'm pretty sure if Mexico was involved in a civil war, with neo nazi elements supporting one side, America would intervene to protect it's own interests.
It has no problem intervening on the other side of the world to protect it's own interests.

But when Russia does the same? Comparisons to hitler, and pre world war 2 soon follow.

Massive hypocrisy and double standard.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
PoetsOfTheFall
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By rob666:
niknik
  #15  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:01 PM
b0g's Avatar
b0g
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:556
mc²
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1688
Since the oil and gas rich Crimea is Russian now, where do you think Uk. gets it oil?
Same like IS is exploiting the oil rigs and refineries for money in their captures.
But have you seen vids of the actual situation in e.g. Rakha?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:04 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:59
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 169 Post(s)
Quoted: 11647 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24213
Coupled with the fact it that they are in the UKRAINE and not invading russia so they would both be well equipped to fight this in winter time in either country. Also it looks very very mild where that video was taken, light jacket and hats, no extreme temperatures going on.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #17  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:34 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:88
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16755
I don't think ww3 will start over Ukraine. Russia will just be pushed further into isolation.
What will possibly start ww3 is the fact a desperate Russia will sell their most advanced weapons systems to our enemies.
Quite possibly could become Russias 2nd biggest export next to natural resources. And these receiving nations like Iran could start ww3.
Really when you break it all down as far as capabilities. Russia couldn't defeat America, Russia has no superiority in any area.
Like North Korea, Russia likes to put on a big show when it comes to military might. Like their new submarines they enjoy showing off. American submarine detection aircraft makes them practically useless against America.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:36 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:175
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 4490 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8103
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Nothing.

It's a civil war on the other side of the world.

I'm pretty sure if Mexico was involved in a civil war, with neo nazi elements supporting one side, America would intervene to protect it's own interests.
It has no problem intervening on the other side of the world to protect it's own interests.

But when Russia does the same? Comparisons to hitler, and pre world war 2 soon follow.

Massive hypocrisy and double standard.
How could you say it's a civil war when the conflict is between two countries. The "Separatists" have already been proven to be with the Russian military. This is an invasion of another country, and the most similar strategically to Hitler since WWII other than when Saddam invaded Kuwait.

Rob you honestly think some, lets call them rebels from eastern Ukraine have been able to battle and make gains on the Ukrainian army that has tanks, fighter jets and artillery? Be realistic..
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:38 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:91
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quoted: 8635 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16283
Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't think ww3 will start over Ukraine. Russia will just be pushed further into isolation.
What will possibly start ww3 is the fact a desperate Russia will sell their most advanced weapons systems to our enemies.
Quite possibly could become Russias 2nd biggest export next to natural resources. And these receiving nations like Iran could start ww3.
Really when you break it all down as far as capabilities. Russia couldn't defeat America, Russia has no superiority in any area.
Like North Korea, Russia likes to put on a big show when it comes to military might. Like their new submarines they enjoy showing off. American submarine detection aircraft makes them practically useless against America.
What do you suppose Russia does with people that fake military service? I'd bet you'd catch a few years in Siberia for that.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-25-2015, 06:38 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:88
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16755
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
The whole world is falling apart and Obama is being interviewed by "you tube stars".
Obama
This is what happens when you elect a community organizer and activist. He is beneath the office.
Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO