Go Back  

Terrorists Capture American City! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 06-24-2020, 01:33 PM
seleukosnikator
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3979
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss67
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William May View Post
Sympathizer?
You bet!
Isis member? No.
I believe in the constitution of the United States. That means ALL of it, not just when I agree with it.
If you think the issue of police abuse is bogus, or overblown, or not important, then YOU are the one who agrees with ISIS! There isn't any democracy or constitution in ISIS. For me, it's just the Muslims version of a Right Wing Group.
It IS overblown, the statistics simply do not bear out the narrative that cops are shooting tons of unarmed people of color every year, e.g., in the last full year 9 men of color were shot unarmed, at least one had had a previous shoot out with cops years before and claimed to have a gun (even if it turned out he didn’t), at least 2 of them were shot by cops clearly in the wrong, and out of more than half of those 9 cases the police involved were charged and have been incarcerated. 9 in the last full year; that’s out of the third most populated nation in the world! George Floyd shouldn’t have been violently handled, but let’s face it, he was a violent scumbag who pistol-whipped a pregnant woman after aiming a gun at her abdomen and asking “do you want your baby to die?” Only BLM continues to sell violent thugs as “martyrs.” Only BLM would have a candle light vigil for Alton Sterling, a 30-time violent offender and pedophilic sex offender. The fact that many of these guys survive dozens of altercations with police is testament to their patience and professionalism. That same pedophilic Alton Sterling had, for instance, resisted arrest many times prior WITH an unregistered (illegal) firearm (being that he was already a felon), and the cops, despite being a extreme personal risk, managed to arrest him without any casualties.

Frankly, what angers me the most is that I was initially drinking the usual cool aid, which says all these people were entirely innocent, or like the idiot dem rep Al Green said at Floyd’s memorial service, “George Floyd didn’t commit any crime except for being black.” Wrong, he was a lifelong violent criminal and was resisting arrest.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seleukosnikator For This Useful Post:
Ian666, Suicide_Note
  #32  
Old 06-24-2020, 02:43 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:175
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 16/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss7506
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Your statistics must come from FAUX news.
Although blacks make up only 13% of the U.S. population, they get shot at a rate that is DOUBLE the shooting rate for whites. This INCLUDES UNARMED BLACKS.
I don't know where you got your numbers, but 1033 people were killed by police in 2019.
Of that number, (removing any that had weapons of any type), 123
were unarmed black men.
Floyd was NOT high on meth. Read the toxicology report.
The woman was NOT pregnant.
None of the previous contacts Floyd had with police mean anything in regards to his killing. Are you saying that if you cheated once on your taxes, or got a drunk driving conviction, that police are now eligible to kill you?
It doesn't work that way.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to William May For This Useful Post:
Berserk
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to William May For This Post:
Ian666, Suicide_Note
  #33  
Old 06-24-2020, 08:51 PM
soja's Avatar
soja
Offline:
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:51
ҍɘҍɘn
Join Date: Feb 2017
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 17694 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24570
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William May View Post
Your statistics must come from FAUX news.
Although blacks make up only 13% of the U.S. population, they get shot at a rate that is DOUBLE the shooting rate for whites. This INCLUDES UNARMED BLACKS.
I don't know where you got your numbers, but 1033 people were killed by police in 2019.
Of that number, (removing any that had weapons of any type), 123
were unarmed black men.
Floyd was NOT high on meth. Read the toxicology report.
The woman was NOT pregnant.
None of the previous contacts Floyd had with police mean anything in regards to his killing. Are you saying that if you cheated once on your taxes, or got a drunk driving conviction, that police are now eligible to kill you?
It doesn't work that way.
his point was the statistics do not back up the narrative that the media want you to believe.

if you take an honest look at the data and take into account population size and the amount of crimes people of each race commit, it is actually white people that are killed more by police.

so it is kinda hard to believe all the bullshit going around about racist cops when it is pretty obvious to anybody looking impartially at the situation and who can think critically that this is not what is actually happening.

i think a lot of the problem comes because it sounds racist to simply state the facts, but facts are facts. black people commit a lot more crime, so therefore black people have more interactions with police and more chances for something to go wrong. things go wrong all the time with police, especially if somebody is resisting arrest. and when you look at the data and see that actually more white people are killed in police encounters and they are killed much more quickly than blacks, despite them committing far less crimes and having far less confrontations with police, how can you say cops are racist against blacks with any intellectual integrity?

really curious about that.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to soja For This Useful Post:
Suicide_Note
  #34  
Old 06-24-2020, 09:49 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:81
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8222 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss16686
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William May View Post
Your statistics must come from FAUX news.
Although blacks make up only 13% of the U.S. population, they get shot at a rate that is DOUBLE the shooting rate for whites. This INCLUDES UNARMED BLACKS.
I don't know where you got your numbers, but 1033 people were killed by police in 2019.
Of that number, (removing any that had weapons of any type), 123
were unarmed black men.
Floyd was NOT high on meth. Read the toxicology report.
The woman was NOT pregnant.
None of the previous contacts Floyd had with police mean anything in regards to his killing. Are you saying that if you cheated once on your taxes, or got a drunk driving conviction, that police are now eligible to kill you?
It doesn't work that way.

I'm not going to check your numbers, they may be correct. Let's say they are.

Those numbers alone don't mean anything negative about police or racism.

They can be explained by the truth. That maybe, there's a few bad shootings a year. But I guarantee you there are more bad shootings of white people. You just don't hear about it.

Look at the guy shot in Kansas where sonw Xbox arguement turned into cops being sent to the wrong house over a fake crime. Cops shot and killed that guy for really nothing, because he wasn't doing anything wrong sitting in his own home.

Only reason anyone knows about that case is because some guy sent the cops to fuck with another guy, over a online xbox game, but the got the wrong house. But nothing about the guy dead. Nobody knows his name. Because he's white. Just imagine if he was black.

If you look, you'll see there are just as many intelligent black folks who disagree with systematic racism. Don't believe it exists.

And what you really see is a disagreement in culture. It is no coincidence that rap music is a huge part of black culture. Probably one of 5he biggest influences in black culture is rap music.

That is the real divide in America.

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-25-2020, 01:02 PM
Ian666's Avatar
Ian666
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2865
Male
Join Date: Jul 2019
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss118
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananamanize View Post
The same can be said about your hick pro-blue, sister-fucking Anti-protestor motorcycle gang Militas, loser
You've got black jizz seeping out every orifice by the sound of it . Go get a job you sad sap

Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-25-2020, 01:15 PM
Bananamanize's Avatar
Bananamanize
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2055
Omnipresent Deity
Join Date: Jul 2017
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss197
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian666 View Post
You've got black jizz seeping out every orifice by the sound of it . Go get a job you sad sap
Lol, sounds like you got blue in all of yours and a mouth full of boot polish

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-02-2020, 03:10 AM
soja's Avatar
soja
Offline:
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:51
ҍɘҍɘn
Join Date: Feb 2017
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 17694 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24570
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

Although the mayor has announced the shutdown of chaz last week, some "protesters" remain. When news of the mayor turning her back on her pals in the resistance reached protesters, an angry mob marched on her home.

Although the mayor was not home, she was obviously frightened of the mob when they began to come for her. She called for the freedom march to be shut down immediately and its leaders be served justice. guess it wasn't important enough to her when it was just happening in her city.

We learn from our mistakes, right?

Despite everything, chaos and death continue in the captured part of the city. Most recently a 16 year old teenager was shot by a "revolutionary" guard.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chop.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	919316


June 30 BBC

Quote:
A teenager has been killed and another critically wounded in a shooting in Seattle's autonomous zone.

One teenager, 16, was fatally shot and died after being taken to hospital. The other victim, 14, is in intensive care.

The zone, initially known as Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (Chaz) and now called Capitol Hill Occupied Protest (Chop), was set up amid protests over the killing of George Floyd.

As it is part of a protest against police brutality, it is self-policing.

In a statement, Seattle hospital Harborview Medical Center said one of the boys was brought in by a private vehicle at 03:15 local time, while the other was driven in by the Fire Department's medical team at 03:30 on Monday.

"The male shooting victim who arrived to Harborview... at 03:30 from the Chop area on Capitol Hill in Seattle has unfortunately died," the statement added.

Although the site was initially occupied by hundreds of peaceful protesters, this is the fourth shooting within the boundaries of Chop in the last 10 days.

In the first shooting, which happened in the early hours of 20 June, a 19-year-old man called Horace Lorenzo Anderson was killed and a 33-year-old man was injured.

A second shooting the next day left a 17-year-old boy injured, and another person was wounded in a third shooting two days later.

After the latest violence city officials have said they are considering dismantling Chop, and reopening a police station in the area that was abandoned by officers when the zone was first set up.

Chief Carmen Best, from the Seattle Police Department, said they had found a white Jeep "riddled with bullet holes" near one of the concrete barriers to Chop.

She also accused protesters and residents of "not being cooperative with our requests for help", and said the zone was now "not safe for anybody".

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan, a Democrat who served as US attorney under former President Barack Obama, has also been facing calls to resign from people on both sides of the political divide over her handling of protests in the city and Chop.

Last week, she said she would work with protesters to bring an end to the protest zone. However, the barricades are still up.


https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53224445

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-02-2020, 01:07 PM
soja's Avatar
soja
Offline:
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:51
ҍɘҍɘn
Join Date: Feb 2017
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Quoted: 17694 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24570
Re: Terrorists Capture American City!

some entertaining alternative political commentary on the terrorist situation and its political ramifications.


Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO