Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 3/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssssss277
Re: "next to the Chips, and Across from the Sunflower Seeds"

To bad it wasnt the ding dong isle

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerSmithLikesDrugs For This Useful Post:
gimlet, William May
Old 02-10-2020, 11:55 PM
RiversEdge
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:237
Male
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4536

It's gonna cost Thousands to disinfect the entire store. ...and, the loss of customer patronage while the store is closed, to do the above; along with the cost of a health inspector to approve it's re-opening. They may be forced to seek bankruptcy protection in court, in order to counter all the liabilities.

The legal cost alone of fighting the ACLU in court to try and disprove the activity is a legal allowance for the common folk. I believe the Dept. of Health for that State will recommend the complete demolition of the building, along with a Sarcophagus built around the entire site, of concrete and steel, so the population living within a few miles of the scene, will not be contaminated.

I'm afraid in the short term, the town will have to be evacuated, like what took place with the nearby city in Russia, close to Chernobyl.

I think the City is already being quarantined from the rest of the country, and CDC officials are requiring all citizens to submit to mandatory laboratory health inspections.

No telling how many folks have already lost their lives... ...definitely a mass tragedy, equivalent to the massive wildfires in California. I pray for the victims. I think a GoFundMe account has been established.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RiversEdge For This Useful Post:
1594, gimlet, SkinnyFella, William May
Old 02-11-2020, 02:40 AM
gimlet
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:247
I'm American. Our shit doesn't smell...

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1187 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss4307

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversEdge View Post
It's gonna cost Thousands to disinfect the entire store. ...and, the loss of customer patronage while the store is closed, to do the above; along with the cost of a health inspector to approve it's re-opening. They may be forced to seek bankruptcy protection in court, in order to counter all the liabilities.

The legal cost alone of fighting the ACLU in court to try and disprove the activity is a legal allowance for the common folk. I believe the Dept. of Health for that State will recommend the complete demolition of the building, along with a Sarcophagus built around the entire site, of concrete and steel, so the population living within a few miles of the scene, will not be contaminated.

I'm afraid in the short term, the town will have to be evacuated, like what took place with the nearby city in Russia, close to Chernobyl.

I think the City is already being quarantined from the rest of the country, and CDC officials are requiring all citizens to submit to mandatory laboratory health inspections.

No telling how many folks have already lost their lives... ...definitely a mass tragedy, equivalent to the massive wildfires in California. I pray for the victims. I think a GoFundMe account has been established.
Steel and concrete sarcophagus? I hadn't anticipated the store would be an instant "Superfund" site, like terrorists had set off a dirty radiological bomb there.

It just goes to show, you really need to wash your hands after touching public door handles, elevator buttons, escalator rails, table tops etc. before handling food. People have been doing what these blackamoors in the pics are doing without ever washing their hands and touching everything in sight. Generations ago, people, especially women wore gloves in public. Makes even more sense with this new Corona virus.

Old 02-11-2020, 09:33 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 646

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Quoted: 4069 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss64216

"Keep in mind, it was right next to the chips, and across from the sunflower seeds," dirty bastards

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
1594, gimlet, RiversEdge
Old 02-11-2020, 09:34 AM
SkinnyFella
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:2007
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss180

I guess the store lost its license to operate because they didn't call the police while it was happening.

Old 02-11-2020, 12:19 PM
William May
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:287
Male

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 16/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss3570

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyFella View Post
I guess the store lost its license to operate because they didn't call the police while it was happening.
I assume that was because the police wanted to watch?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to William May For This Useful Post:
1594, gimlet, RiversEdge