Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2288
Re: Montreal Bans All Pit Bulls

I bet this fucking idiot didn't even know his dogs were uncontrollable and absolutely should not have been anywhere near the public.

That's how stupid and blind people are. "My dogs are great, they don't need training - and I'm going to get mad at YOU when something goes wrong and you have to defend yourself against my monsters. How dare you kick and strike at my sweet baby."

I hate people. I really do.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Desensitisation, Illusion
Old 10-26-2016, 12:40 AM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:216

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4626
Re: Montreal Bans All Pit Bulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
I bet this fucking idiot didn't even know his dogs were uncontrollable and absolutely should not have been anywhere near the public.

That's how stupid and blind people are. "My dogs are great, they don't need training - and I'm going to get mad at YOU when something goes wrong and you have to defend yourself against my monsters. How dare you kick and strike at my sweet baby."

I hate people. I really do.
Have to agree with this.

I have one very strict rule when it comes to dogs attacking unprovoked and outside of their own property: All bets are off, even for my own dogs, if they ever attack another animal or person. If my dog were to ever to attack, I will hold NO grudge against anyone doing anything to protect themselves or their animal. If my dog dies as a result of it, so be it. And if I kill someone else's animal for attacking me and mine, I expect the same in return. Fail to control and train your animal appropriately, pay the price for it, and don't be surprised how steep that price can be.

A provoked attack? That's a different story. If some little shit of a dog off-lead approaches mine and starts picking a fight with mine who is on-lead, and mine retaliates as I would expect any dog to do, you don't get to lay a hand on my dog. It's your dog you failed to control in that situation. Fuck off. I'll do what I can to deal with your lack of attention for your own pet, but touch my dog in that situation and I will kick your arse.

Same if you or your animal gets into my yard, and my dogs protect their territory. Try and touch them then, and once again, my boot will be meeting you somewhere.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Desensitisation For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, Illusion, lesslis2015