Conservative OG

Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss14739
Re: Mass Shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland, Florida

"One thing is for sure. He didn't shoot the right students. Should have bagged himself a Hogg."

Not my statement. Someone I barely know wrote that on a Facebook comment section. I believe it was Washington Post.

Facebook deleted his account for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
AceGoober
Old 03-30-2018, 10:35 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:77
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 5627 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss13837

He'd has to drive three miles away from the school to shoot a Hogg.

Oswald2001
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to TheVrist For This Post:
hsidaresroh, Katwoman
Old 04-05-2018, 12:15 AM
texastea
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1345

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss304

He looks weird, with a tiny chin and a large forehead...something like E.T......a flaming asshole.

Old 04-13-2018, 06:02 AM
goghingwilde
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5214

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
You are imagining things

Only an average of 10 students die in school shootings every year, the USA can easily afford that and it's a small price to pay for the protections of the US Constitution.

Only an average of 10 a year.

There were 64,000 deaths to drug overdose in the US in 2016, many of them students.

64,000 in one year.
Guns kill 1300 kids every year- and are the third leading cause of death for kids in America.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-finds-n774086
http://www.newsweek.com/guns-kids-th...e-death-627209

13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people injured.

But hey, at least you're oh so safe from the government. Your guns will do a lot of good against drones or missiles. Government has the strongest military in the world- but sure- you and your little cache of guns are really gonna make a difference.

Also, no- the 2nd amendment doesn't mean you should have complete access to any weapon of war you like. Note that it's illegal for you to own a machine gun, working tank, missiles etc.

At this point thinking your cache of guns is anything compared to the might of a tyrannical government with the military power we see present here and abroad is laughable fantasy, and probably mostly informed from watching way too much Rambo and Commando as a kid.

As for your drug overdose argument- And? We're talking about gun issues, not drug issues. Why must we choose between caring about drug overdoses or gun deaths??

But to humor you- Of the drug overdoses you noted- not all of them are just 'street drugs'- in fact a ton of them are RX drugs, like fentanyl and other opiates. The overdoses don't mean you just had too much of the drug- many overdoses happen from mixing a drug with alcohol or another drug. Bad drug reactions are counted as 'overdose' in these studies. Much of the issue is how ignorant people are when it comes to mixing drugs/alcohol/prescriptions/over the counter drugs/supplements.

Serotonin syndrome alone can effect up to 30000+ people a year (and that's just the people REPORTING IT to their doctors)- and you can get that from responsibly taking prescription antidepressants. Add in something as benign as cold medication and you can overdose.

So don't frame it like it's an illegal subtance issue, when really, it's that there are just so many ways to overdose now compared to before- even when you're being responsible.

There is still a ton of death from heroin, meth, and cocaine- but when they list opioid deaths- they tend to mix in rx users with heroin users in their data- (probably to continue 'war on drugs' stype rhetoric and laws, instead of cracking down on drug companies and rx writers, as it's more profitable...)

Anyways, I could argue this crap forever, and this really isn't the forum for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to goghingwilde For This Useful Post:
AceGoober
Old 04-13-2018, 07:40 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:38
Pull on it
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 153 Post(s)
Quoted: 11856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 12/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss24300

I said 10 kids a year die in school shootings.

Do you lack comprehension skills?

Ignoring the rates of death by other means while promoting your anti 2nd admendment views is pretty telling of your true agenda, because it's sure not about saving lives.

Why don't you post anti drug propaganda in the overdose threads if you care so much?

I didn't mention legal or illegal drugs, I said DRUGS, and use the amount of deaths to show how small a problem school shootings are, and I see it went over your head.

The thread is about a school shooting, you see.

By your own links, over half the Firearm Deaths are suicide, so I strongly suggest you purchase several.

Your straw man arguments don't work on me.

You can take your antigovernment threats and incitement of violence and stick them up your ass, I'm a patriot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
While driving around and watching men/boys in parks I got aroused.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
BiothDaSloth, Nasty Nuggets
Old 04-13-2018, 08:25 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:77
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 5627 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss13837

Quote:
Originally Posted by goghingwilde View Post
Guns kill 1300 kids every year- and are the third leading cause of death for kids in America.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-finds-n774086
http://www.newsweek.com/guns-kids-th...e-death-627209

13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people injured.

But hey, at least you're oh so safe from the government. Your guns will do a lot of good against drones or missiles. Government has the strongest military in the world- but sure- you and your little cache of guns are really gonna make a difference.

Also, no- the 2nd amendment doesn't mean you should have complete access to any weapon of war you like. Note that it's illegal for you to own a machine gun, working tank, missiles etc.

At this point thinking your cache of guns is anything compared to the might of a tyrannical government with the military power we see present here and abroad is laughable fantasy, and probably mostly informed from watching way too much Rambo and Commando as a kid.

As for your drug overdose argument- And? We're talking about gun issues, not drug issues. Why must we choose between caring about drug overdoses or gun deaths??

But to humor you- Of the drug overdoses you noted- not all of them are just 'street drugs'- in fact a ton of them are RX drugs, like fentanyl and other opiates. The overdoses don't mean you just had too much of the drug- many overdoses happen from mixing a drug with alcohol or another drug. Bad drug reactions are counted as 'overdose' in these studies. Much of the issue is how ignorant people are when it comes to mixing drugs/alcohol/prescriptions/over the counter drugs/supplements.

Serotonin syndrome alone can effect up to 30000+ people a year (and that's just the people REPORTING IT to their doctors)- and you can get that from responsibly taking prescription antidepressants. Add in something as benign as cold medication and you can overdose.

So don't frame it like it's an illegal subtance issue, when really, it's that there are just so many ways to overdose now compared to before- even when you're being responsible.

There is still a ton of death from heroin, meth, and cocaine- but when they list opioid deaths- they tend to mix in rx users with heroin users in their data- (probably to continue 'war on drugs' stype rhetoric and laws, instead of cracking down on drug companies and rx writers, as it's more profitable...)

Anyways, I could argue this crap forever, and this really isn't the forum for it.
I guess you lose sight to the fact our drones and military force of every utility at our disposal still had troubles taking down 30-60k insurgents in the middle East. Florida alone had over 800k hunting license issued last season.

BiothDaSloth, Zambini
Old 05-31-2018, 02:46 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 545

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 2791 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss69540

In chilling cellphone videos released by prosecutors Wednesday, the suspect in February's massacre at a Parkland, Florida high school boasts about his intention to become the next school shooter.

The three short videos were found on the cellphone of suspect Nikolas Cruz after the Feb. 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School that killed 17 people and injured 17 others.

The first two videos appear to have been taken before the day of the shooting. In them, he lays out details of his plans for the attack.

In the third video, with the camera apparently pointed at pavement, he talks about his loneliness, anger and hatred, and announces, "Today is the day. ...The day of my massacre shall begin."

"I live a lone life. I live in seclusion and solitude. I hate everyone and everything. But the power of my AR you will all know who I am," he says.

He talks about being "told what to do" and being treated as an "idiot" and "dumbass."

"When in real life, you're all the dumbass," Cruz said. "You're all stupid, brainwashed by the political government programs. You will all see, you will all know who by name is."

He also speaks of love for a person named "Angie" and says he hopes to see her in the afterlife.

Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter Jaime was one of the victims, told the Sun-Sentinel he read a transcript of the videos but chose not to look at them.

"I already know what he did," Guttenberg told the paper. "He's evil. Repulsive. He deserves to be dead.

He talked about how he was going to be someone now. It's a level of thought that I can't comprehend.

It looks, from the words, like the kid had joy. I don't want to see the delight he took in planning the murders of our children."

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 fhss.mp4(10.24 MB, 409 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
SteFinch81
Old 05-31-2018, 08:24 AM
SteFinch81
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:730
chick

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss815

Lol, how do I delete a comment?

Old 05-31-2018, 11:23 AM
Goopus
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4500
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss45

One of the more disgusting videos I've ever seen. This proves premeditation and if they don't give him the death penalty, I lose all hope for justice. The taxpayers do not need to pay to support this piece of garbage. Ironically it costs more to keep them on Death Row though and the average time on Death Row is ten years. Richard Ramirez died of natural causes on death row. George Emil Banks who killed his entire family with an AR-15 in 1982 was on Death Row for years dying of liver cancer... He was finally declared psychologically unfit for execution..

Old 05-31-2018, 08:55 PM
Xtatic
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1170
Male

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss377
Re: Mass Shooting at a High School in Florida; 14 Injured So Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
Female witness talked to him in the hallway and tells she thinks there were two shooters
This girl is so full of shit. I know I wouldn’t be smiling talking about this. She just wanted her 15 minutes.

The Following User Says Thank You to Xtatic For This Useful Post:
BiothDaSloth