Go Back  

At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #61  
Old 11-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5419
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolographicSexOffender View Post
Yes and yes.

I believe the dude also prides himself in working in Hollywood...

Perhaps he even knows Corey Feldman 'in the biblical sense'
Sorry to disappoint you, not Antifa or far lefty. Not that you're truly interested, but I'm center left. And yes, I do pride myself by working in Hollywood, millions of people watch and are entertained by the work that people in this industry produce for film, TV, streaming and other mediums and that would include you as well, assuming you've EVER owned a TV, saw a movie or streamed anything over Netflix , nothing you or anyone on here says can change it. And finally, no, I never known either of the Corey's, biblically, or any other way...

I do find it amusing when people like you seem to suggest that the sickness of abuse and harassment exists only in Hollywood and among liberals, like you've never ogled a woman, made suggestive remarks or event got a little 'hands-on'... I guess that was just locker room talk, eh? Seriously, while the right-wing Pussy-Grabber in Chief is in office, your attempt to capture the moral high-ground is laughable.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Broadjumper For This Post:
misteezo, paranormal
  #62  
Old 11-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5419
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bletch View Post
Don’t troll outside the wc, mate. Ban-hammering can happen very quickly
Or better yet, stop posting your garbage...
How's that any different than what you do? Oh, I see, when you make a snarky response, it's ok, when someone else does, it's trolling..

Ok, got it.

Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-08-2017, 09:47 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7274 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14830
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcrosslin View Post
The church filmed their services each week. The FBI is in possession of the footage from that morning. What are the odds that will ever be released/leaked?
Not a chance in hell.

Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-08-2017, 10:02 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:72
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 254 Post(s)
Quoted: 7274 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14830
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

What this fucking lunatic did is the most awful shit. Fuck his piece of shit ass, I hope he's burning in hell, while getting ass raped with an double edge axe.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
cujemi55
  #65  
Old 11-08-2017, 11:28 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:35
MANLET
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 15523 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25673
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
Sorry to disappoint you, not Antifa or far lefty. Not that you're truly interested, but I'm center left. And yes, I do pride myself by working in Hollywood, millions of people watch and are entertained by the work that people in this industry produce for film, TV, streaming and other mediums and that would include you as well, assuming you've EVER owned a TV, saw a movie or streamed anything over Netflix , nothing you or anyone on here says can change it. And finally, no, I never known either of the Corey's, biblically, or any other way...

I do find it amusing when people like you seem to suggest that the sickness of abuse and harassment exists only in Hollywood and among liberals, like you've never ogled a woman, made suggestive remarks or event got a little 'hands-on'... I guess that was just locker room talk, eh? Seriously, while the right-wing Pussy-Grabber in Chief is in office, your attempt to capture the moral high-ground is laughable.
I'm pleased you find my "moral high-ground" laughable.

I can be a vulgar pig with adult women,
and I only find it appropriate that the multibillionaire POTUS treat consenting adult women however the fuck he pleases...because he can

...And to compare *grabbing adult pussy* to *diddling Corey Haim's nine year old pecker* is juvenile, pointlessly defensive, and an indication you've missed the point...whether or not there was a point to begin with

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HolographicSexOffender For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Helicocker
  #66  
Old 11-08-2017, 11:57 PM
cujemi55's Avatar
cujemi55
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:651
goy
Join Date: Sep 2013
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss968
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyNite View Post
So another mass shooting by a white guy. No talk of terrorism, just f'ing "thoughts and prayers". Useless. Not time to talk about gun laws once again, right?? F U.
Terrorism is a term applied to attacks done with the intention to spread fear in association with an ideology. We shouldn’t use the term so lightly as to falsely attribute motives.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cujemi55 For This Useful Post:
niknik
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By cujemi55:
Bletch
  #67  
Old 11-09-2017, 02:02 AM
HÏTM@N's Avatar
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7884
AII MAN BABY!
Join Date: Feb 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss16
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Not a chance in hell.
Already seen it... Not what Many, may wish it to be...jes sayin

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-09-2017, 10:00 AM
tcrosslin's Avatar
tcrosslin
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:8582
Join Date: Jul 2017
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss14
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Already seen it... Not what Many, may wish it to be...jes sayin
What do we “wish” it to be? If you’ve seen it then how about posting it?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tcrosslin For This Useful Post:
lolly pop
  #69  
Old 11-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:196
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 1405 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5419
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolographicSexOffender View Post
I'm pleased you find my "moral high-ground" laughable.

I can be a vulgar pig with adult women,
and I only find it appropriate that the multibillionaire POTUS treat consenting adult women however the fuck he pleases...because he can

...And to compare *grabbing adult pussy* to *diddling Corey Haim's nine year old pecker* is juvenile, pointlessly defensive, and an indication you've missed the point...whether or not there was a point to begin with
Consenting? Ah ok, so if you've reached the age consent I guess that means you've given consent, at least as far as the Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief is concerned, huh?

I mean no family values, god-fearing, republican would ever sexually assault a child...right

Report: Roy Moore accused of sexual contact with 14-year old. https://apnews.com/53c7d3ed354b478ab...th-14-year-old

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Broadjumper:
Bletch
  #70  
Old 11-09-2017, 05:07 PM
fredy's Avatar
fredy
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1250
male
Join Date: Dec 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss342
Re: At Least 27 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

What kind of mental gymnastics will these righties on here go through to defend another one accused from their "side". There's already righties saying it's all fake news, just a smear tactic, and that it doesn't matter because something something Hillary.

Quote:
Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.
Sounds like a sicko to me. I expect these righties to become outraged over a sexual predator and other republicans not exposing him earlier because they care so deeply about his victims of his abuse before anything is set in stone, right?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO