Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss26980
Kerry Katona Ex DEAD After Drug Overdose

Kerry Katona's ex-husband George Kay dead at 39: Singer is left 'heartbroken' as the father of her daughter Dylan-Jorge, 5, passes away following suspected drug overdose two years after they split.

Kerry Katona's ex husband George Kay has died at the age of 39 following a suspected drug overdose.

George, who had a long history of drug abuse, was reportedly pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital on Friday.

Kerry's former partner is father to her youngest daughter Dylan-Jorge, five, and the mother-of-five is 'heartbroken' over his death, reports The Sun.

A source close to Kerry told the publication: 'Kerry was told this afternoon that George suffered an overdose and was taken to hospital, but was declared dead on arrival.'

'No one yet knows what he overdosed on or whether it was intentional or an accident.

'Kerry is heartbroken, he's DJ's dad and she loved him once. She can't bear the thought of explaining to her daughter what has happened.'

Just weeks before his death, George shared an image of himself and Dylan-Jorge on his Facebook page alongside the caption: 'Daddy loves you always xxx.'

Attachment 859292

Kerry married George in September 2014, months after giving birth to Dylan-Jorge however the couple divorced in 2017.

There had reportedly been a restraining order issued keeping George away from Kerry at the time of his death.

George and Kerry initially met during their teenage years at at Padgate High School in Warrington where they were childhood sweethearts.

The former couple rekindled their romance during their thirties while Kerry was on her book tour for Too Much Too Young and George worked as her security guard.

During their three-year marriage George battled mental health issues and Kerry later claimed that he had been violent towards her throughout their relationship.

She previously split from him in October 2015 after thirteen months together and a month later appeared in court accusing him of beating her up at their home, after allegedly arming himself with a Taser-style device and a knife.

However he was later acquitted after prosecutors revealed that they didn't have enough evidence to secure a conviction.

A matter of months later, the pair first sparked reconciliation rumours when they were spotted out together with their daughter Dylan-Jorge.

The couple were so determined to make their relationship work and appeared on the reality show In Therapy last year to talk through their issues.

They even blissfully renewed their wedding vows in November 2016.

Speaking shortly after the reconciliation, Kerry insisted to OK! magazine that George 'wasn't a monster' and they both had 'fiery tempers'.

She explained: 'There was never a restraining order, that was reported incorrectly.'

'He was allowed to come and pick up DJ when he wanted. I’ve never felt threatened. I've been no angel in this either. I can get angry and mad, too.'

Kerry is a doting mother to five - she has two daughters with ex Westlife partner Brian McFadden Molly, 16, and Lilly-Sue, 14.

She also shares Heidi, 10, and Maxwell, nine, with second husband Mark Croft.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SusanMarie For This Useful Post:
Aries85, Dmocecil, Icybluegrrl, MolokoPlusVellocet, Oswald2001
Old 07-07-2019, 01:17 PM
Suicide_Note
Offline:
The Devil's left hand
Poster Rank:373
Loopy cunt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2398
Re: Kerry Katona Ex DEAD After Drug Overdose

One less junkie to worry about.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suicide_Note For This Useful Post:
Izumi, MolokoPlusVellocet, Simone
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Suicide_Note:
Analist
Old 07-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Izumi
Offline:
Fuck you
Poster Rank:291
Zombie killer

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1925 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 4/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3378

Who de fock is dis

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Izumi For This Useful Post:
Jordana, kellyhound, MolokoPlusVellocet, Simone, Suicide_Note, winvens
Old 07-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:75
Femme de haine
Contributions: 303

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 6536 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 3/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss15658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumi View Post
Who de fock is dis
I think that's the question on everyone's lips here. Even the English people don't know who he is (well only the chav ones)!

MolokoPlusVellocet, Suicide_Note, winvens
Old 07-09-2019, 05:32 AM
Icybluegrrl
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicide_Note View Post
One less junkie to worry about.
People aren’t redeemable?

Old 07-09-2019, 07:26 AM
Suicide_Note
Offline:
The Devil's left hand
Poster Rank:373
Loopy cunt

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 886 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icybluegrrl View Post
People aren’t redeemable?
Not when they've gone and killed themselves via a drug overdose.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suicide_Note For This Useful Post:
MolokoPlusVellocet, Simone
Old 07-09-2019, 07:59 AM
SusanMarie
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:39
Inuk Fuck

Activity Longevity
3/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss26980

I don't judge people like that. This guy had gone through a heck of a lot of shit with this woman not letting him see his child. He had mental illness - bipolar - and what do most people with bipolar choose to self medicate? Cocaine..... Mental illness is not nice to live with, believe it or not... You would do anything to make yourself feel better.... happy, not empty, and live your life.

It's not just a matter of take drugs and you are trash. Well not to me anyway.

It's like homeless people. You get people walking past them, calling them trash and lazy. Most homeless people were at one time succesful and productive people. Until mental illness kicked in. Then probably the drugs to try and stop those awful feelings. Then you lose everything.

Nobody is perfect. Pray you never end up in the gutter, because it can happen to anyone. You never know when your last day is either.

Have a loot at the statistics in America of ex Army personel - now mentally ill, living on the streets, with PTSD and drug addictions.
Are they scum?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SusanMarie For This Useful Post:
hrstevens, Krusen72
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By SusanMarie:
Simone
Old 07-09-2019, 08:15 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Femme de haine

Activity Longevity
19/20 3/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss15658

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanMarie View Post
I don't judge people like that. This guy had gone through a heck of a lot of shit with this woman not letting him see his child. He had mental illness - bipolar - and what do most people with bipolar choose to self medicate? Cocaine..... Mental illness is not nice to live with, believe it or not... You would do anything to make yourself feel better.... happy, not empty, and live your life.

It's not just a matter of take drugs and you are trash. Well not to me anyway.

You would say that, you used to be a junkie (+ I certainly wouldn't be surprised if you still are).

Millions of people have mental health issues, they don't all start shooting up because of it. Don't make excuses for the dregs of society. 'Normal' people don't sympathise for these people.

Izumi, MolokoPlusVellocet
Old 07-09-2019, 08:20 AM
SusanMarie
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:39
Inuk Fuck

Activity Longevity
3/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss26980

When was I a junkie? I've told you to stop taking everything in the WC seriously. I've never touched heroin once, if that's what you mean by junkie, and that post I made. That place is for trolling and it got the reactions.

Actually, people with empathy can and do sympathise with them. That's why there's so many people who work voluntarily with them, especially those that have had their families affected by it, and lost children to it, due to the state of the NHS mental health service that leaves people on year long waiting lists for counselling and an average of a year for depression, and 8 months for symptoms of psychosis.

Can you even tell me what a 'normal' person is?

I'll check your reply this evening.

Old 07-09-2019, 08:26 AM
Simone
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Femme de haine

Activity Longevity
19/20 3/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss15658

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanMarie View Post
When was I a junkie? I've told you to stop taking everything in the WC seriously. I've never touched heroin once, if that's what you mean by junkie, and that post I made. That place is for trolling and it got the reactions.
Why do you keep bringing the WC into every bloody post? Oh yeah, because it's your life.

No, in March 2017, you told the world, in the death photo section, that you're an ex-junkie. + the timeframe you gave meant that your youngest 2 children were only little at the time.

The NHS is brilliant, you should be thankful that it's available, not slagging it off.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
555.jpg  

MolokoPlusVellocet