Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13651
Re: Human Remains Just Found Likely to Be That of Gabby Petito

Let the manhunt begin, the body found has been confirmed as hers and the FBI has ruled it a homicide unsurprisingly.

Brian is a cowardice piece of shit, I hope they find his ass and give him death.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
BBKF, crice63, Moloko, softnightz, stat007, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-22-2021, 08:09 PM
fruitbatz
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:2707

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss128

Old 09-23-2021, 05:27 AM
Bexi
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:2206
Female

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss175

Heartbreaking seeing her laughing at the rain on her channel, you can see the difference in when he's with her and when he's not. She's like a child scared of their parent. Hope they find him asap so he gets what he deserves

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bexi For This Useful Post:
BBKF, crice63, étoiles, kellyhound, Moloko, stat007, whowhatwhere88
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Bexi:
HSO
Old 09-23-2021, 03:07 PM
Moloko
*** Agent Provocateur ***
Poster Rank:95
*** WHITE RACE TRAITOR AIDING THE JEWS IN THEIR QUEST FOR WORLD DOMINATION ***

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 11218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss13910

So how long was she lying out there exposed to the elements and animal predation? Three weeks? I should imagine the decomp would have been quite advanced by the time her remains were found.

I wonder if those who found her can't unsee that? Every time her photo appears in a file or on screen they don't see the beautiful young woman she was, but the rotting corpse she became. Sad.

I know her death has been ruled a homicide, but the actual COD has not, to my knowledge, been made public yet. I think he strangled her using a ligature like a belt, but that's just a gut feeling.

This case has been mishandled from the start and barefoot Brian the mooch is most likely in Mexico or Cuba by now. His family should be arrested. I'm fairly certain they helped him flee.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moloko For This Useful Post:
Creepy, DesensitizedCarl, étoiles, goldengirl666, kellyhound, Szuzanna, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-23-2021, 05:39 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 714

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5361 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss73138

Quote:
One of the last times Gabby Petito was seen alive involved an argument between Brian Laundrie and wait staff at a Jackson Hole restaurant, according to a pair of witnesses from New Orleans.

"I have chills right now," Nina Celie Angelo told Fox News Digital Wednesday. "It's crazy because it wasn't just like we passed them on the street -- it was a full blown incident."

Angelo told Fox News she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town.

Angelo, a photographer, said she couldn’t overhear the conversation but that she believed Laundrie was arguing with staff over the bill or about money. She described his body language as "aggressive" and said he left and returned about four times.

At one point, Petito came inside and apologized for Laundrie’s behavior, Angelo said.

He reported the incident to the FBI and that Petito appeared "visibly upset" with Laundrie as he hounded staff at the Merry Piglets Tex-Mex restaurant.

The incident happened two days after Petito's final Instagram post in Ogden, Utah and roughly two weeks after we reported that a witness called 911 about a domestic fight between Petito and Laundrie in Moab, Utah.

Angelo and England said bodycam video of the police response matched the mannerisms and body language of Petito and Laundrie they witnessed firsthand. Laundrie was also wearing clothes England said he recognized from the video and "looked kind of like he had been living out in a van for a little while."

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Creepy, Gladeve, Moloko, Pyramid_Head, RestlessGypsy, Teacupmydear, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-23-2021, 08:25 PM
suomynona
Offline:
boo
Poster Rank:2526
Female

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss141

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadezko View Post
Anyone get the autopsy yet?
It's not finalized yet. Only that manner of death was homicide but haven't released cause.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suomynona For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Moloko, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-23-2021, 11:39 PM
NY-Knux
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2652
Male

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss132

This whole fuckingcase is retarded. This shit wouldn't happen if you just leave your abuser. Jesus fucking christ. I'm actually really fucking sick of seeing people be abused, and they don't fucking do anything about it. Pack your shit, and leave. Done deal. It's over. No more abuse.

Any no, it's not "victim blaming." You solve a problem by taking the easiest course of action. And nothing is easier than blocking someone's number and not being with them anymore.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NY-Knux For This Useful Post:
HSO, lilpregn8ho
The Following 16 Users Said Fuck Off to NY-Knux For This Post:
bloodshin, bushbarbie, CannaChick, Creepy, DelightfulEnglish, DesensitizedCarl, étoiles, goldengirl666, Goth_Queen, Hollow402, kymbrooke, Pyramid_Head, RestlessGypsy, suomynona, Szuzanna, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-24-2021, 03:19 AM
Grimlyfe
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:662
Dude

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1093

It seems to me like he was probably her first love and she was forcing herself to tolerate his abuse. Most likely convincing herself that it's "normal". Sadly she'll never know that it's not. She seems like she was a beautiful soul and genuinely wanted to enjoy life to its fullest. I sincerely hope he tried to kill himself in the most painful way possible and is still lying at the bottom of a short cliff, still alive, suffering in agonizing pain.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grimlyfe For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Creepy, Moloko, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-24-2021, 08:51 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
Contributions: 714

Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5361 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss73138

Quote:
In major developments regarding the US high-profile disappearance case of Gabby Petito, a federal court in Wyoming has issued an arrest warrant for fiancé Brian Laundrie. On Thursday, Laundrie was indicted by the grand jury for "unauthorised activities" following Gaby Petito's death. The court verdict came two days after agents from the FBI and North Port Police jointly conducted a raid at 23-year-old Laundrie's Florida home.

As per reports, Gabby Petito's fiance Laundrie was convicted of "knowingly and with the intent of defraud" using "one or more unauthorised access devices, namely a Capitol One Bank debit card," and PIN for two accounts. It is to be noted that Laundrie's whereabouts in recent days are unknown as he had gone missing since September 18 after he went hiking at the Carlton Reserve in Florida last week.

Documenting Reality
aw.jpg  

aw1.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
BBKF, ChristySD, Creepy, KopiTubruk, Moloko, Pyramid_Head, suomynona, whowhatwhere88
Old 09-24-2021, 02:29 PM
Kinky_John
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1324
Bird

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss374

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-Knux View Post
This whole fuckingcase is retarded. This shit wouldn't happen if you just leave your abuser. Jesus fucking christ. I'm actually really fucking sick of seeing people be abused, and they don't fucking do anything about it. Pack your shit, and leave. Done deal. It's over. No more abuse.

Any no, it's not "victim blaming." You solve a problem by taking the easiest course of action. And nothing is easier than blocking someone's number and not being with them anymore.
It's easy for people to judge what they have no experience of, I was stuck in a violent (physical and sexual) relationship for nearly 5 years. I was worn down and made to feel like I had to stay with them because, in their words "no-one else will have you"

It took all my courage to leave them, I have no doubts at all that if I hadn't have done I would be dead now as the violence was escalating. Don't berate people for being trapped in an abusive relationship/situation.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kinky_John For This Useful Post:
BBKF, bushbarbie, ChristySD, Creepy, étoiles, Grannyg, Hollow402, kymbrooke, Moloko, RestlessGypsy, Szuzanna, whowhatwhere88