Quoted: 7274 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14830
Re: Ex-policeman Michael Slager Jailed for Shooting Walter Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulk View Post
Please read carefully as you can't seem to answer simple questions...

1. What should the officer have done? (Let a violent criminal run off into society)

2. How in the f did the cop create this scenario?? The perp did everything, the cop didn't do a single thing besides pull him over for a traffic violation.

3. Cops are there to protect EVERYONE, not just themselves. Your argument only holds if you were defending a ccw holder. A cop cannot watch as a violent perp runs off into civilization.

4. The fight is on video clown. What do you think they were doing, dancing? As I said alreadg, the officer lost control of his taser during the fight. It matters not if it was on the ground or in perps hands. Officer did not have it as a DIRECT result of perps actions!

Ok smart ass, there are 4 easy questions. See if you can comprehend any of them enough to put together a knowledgeable answer.
Wow, I almost answered your foolish questions. Then I realized what's the point, you obviously don't understand .

Maybe you should answer some questions yourself. Like why did the cop lie about what took place?

And why are you such a pussy that you'd fear for your life from an unarmed guy 20+ feet away , running as fast as he can away from you?

The taser was on the ground because the cop shit him with it therefore the cop failed to holster it properly.

And there was no fight. I guess you've never been in a fight, or seen a fight. but that is called resisting arrest, not assault.

Old 03-04-2018, 05:16 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 3354 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12818

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaydolf Shitler View Post
What other pics could be used?

I'm sure you'll notice the pattern with the MSM Liberals skewing their obvious propaganda with totally unrepresentative photos in stories with low life ghetto trash Criminal Thugs.

(Oh, if'n only Obammy had hisseff a sun.)

"Oh, Lawdy!"

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Trayvon%20Martin%2001.jpg  

Old 03-05-2018, 09:38 PM
xm15e2s
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1090
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss429

What's scary is if that one person had not filmed this, There would be one more murderer with a badge and gun on the street.

Fuck the police

The Following User Says Thank You to xm15e2s For This Useful Post:
goghingwilde
Old 03-13-2018, 08:21 PM
Ninjavandal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11352

See yu, asshole! May you die in prison.

Old 03-15-2018, 06:48 PM
booboo2718
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:489
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1441

Never, ever, ever run from the cops.

The guy is 50 years old. Did you see the way he ran? He couldn't out run Elvis and Elvis is dead. He was old enough to know better.

I don't blame the cop. He had already warned him to stay in the car. In hindsight, maybe he should have just let the old fart run. He had his drivers license and his car. Just put an APB out on him. Where's he gonna go? Home? And the family was awarded 6.5 MILLION dollars! All because he was wanted for unpaid child support. Six and a half million dollars buys a lot of forgiveness.

Oswald2001
Old 03-16-2018, 06:14 AM
TargetX
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3504

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss69

Quote:
This blows my mind. How in the FCK was this not a justified shooting???

All you morons against this officer are pathetic. PLEASE TELL ME, what should happen to someone who runs from a traffic stop, starts an all out fist fight with the officer when the officer catches him, in the process of the fight the officer loses control of his taser (who cares if black dude grabbed it, all cop knows is that cop doesn't have it any more), the perp then runs again. WHAT SHOULD OFFICER HAVE DONE??? Let him run away??? Such an obsurd thought. He was prolly running to church right? In no possible situation would perp be running into a situation where he would be putting civilians in danger.

Seriously, one of you idiots explain this to me! Ffs!!!:

Fuck off statist boot licker. If you like sucking cop cock that's your choice, but don't think that it's OK, good or right

Old 03-16-2018, 07:14 AM
loreenchar1982
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4575
Female

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss44

Where is the video?? Can some one add it to the thread please:(

Old 03-19-2018, 03:03 AM
goghingwilde
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5230

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35

Quote:
This blows my mind. How in the FCK was this not a justified shooting???

All you morons against this officer are pathetic. PLEASE TELL ME, what should happen to someone who runs from a traffic stop, starts an all out fist fight with the officer when the officer catches him, in the process of the fight the officer loses control of his taser (who cares if black dude grabbed it, all cop knows is that cop doesn't have it any more), the perp then runs again. WHAT SHOULD OFFICER HAVE DONE??? Let him run away??? Such an obsurd thought. He was prolly running to church right? In no possible situation would perp be running into a situation where he would be putting civilians in danger.

Seriously, one of you idiots explain this to me! Ffs!!!:
Running from a cop is not a capital offense for a reason. Cops are not there to shoot to death people.

So let's look at the evidence:

Scott is pulled over, while cop is back at the car, Scott flees.

There is no evidence beyond the word of the cop that there was a 'physical altercation.' No one has corroborated that testimony.

On film we see what happened 'after the physical altercation'- Scott flees from Slager, the taser is on the ground.

He is not a threat to Slager. Slager shoots his gun 8 times. That is why it is NOT a 'good shooting'. If a suspect is fleeing there is NOTHING IN THE BOOKS that say it's ok to shoot them in the back like this.

https://vimeo.com/124336782

If you watch the video, you can see Slager take the taser and place it next to Scott's body in order to back up his claim that Scott had stolen his taser, when in fact the taser fell to the ground after Slager had tasered Scott.

If there were no video of this, then it would have been called a 'good shooting'- but the video proved that Slager "willfully used unreasonable force when he shot Walter Scott, even though Scott was unarmed and posed no threat."

Last I checked, even IF Scott 'had his taser'- he was running away.

You are not to use lethal force on a suspect unless they are an immediate danger to you or others.

Even SLAGER the cop who SHOT HIM says he would not have done it the same and regrets it. No one seems to think this is a "good shooting" except morons who don't know what standards a cop should act by.

In a civilized society, you don't get shot in the back for running away.