F

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2267
Old Piece of Shit Convicted of Killing 8 Year Old Girl

I don't know if the story has been posted so if it has I'm sorry but I didn't see it on here. I hope he gets the death penalty and I hope someone kills him in the prison he is sent to. He will live on death row far too long wasting taxpayers money and the air shared for everyone else to breathe.

Jurors took just minutes to find a Florida man guilty*in the "brutal"*kidnapping, rape and*murder of eight-year-old Cherish Perrywinkle.

It took jurors 14 minutes, to find sixty-one-year-old Donald Smith guilty on all counts. Smith, a serial sex offender, took*Cherish from her mother and sisters*at*a Walmart in 2013*after her persuaded the girls'*mother he would buy them clothes and food.*

"He gagged her, he raped her, he sodomized her, and then he strangled her," State Attorney Melissa Nelson said in her opening statement.*"He gagged her with such force her gums and her nostrils bled, he strangled her with such force her eyeballs bled. She did not die quickly, and she did not die easily, in fact, hers was a brutal and tortured death.

During the three-day trial, the State painted Smith as a malicious man who manipulated the victim's*mother, who was desperate to care for her young girls.

Rayne Perrywinkle told the judge and jurors in the courtroom that she was initially worried about Donald Smith after he approached her, but after speaking to him, she said she was no longer concerned.*

Rayne said Smith promised her a $150 Walmart gift card, an offer that she desperately needed to care for her daughters.

During the trial, graphic evidence brought many jurors to tears.* Medical Examiner Valerie Rao, who told jurors she’s testified at literally hundreds of trials, had to take a break in testimony after she became upset when she saw graphic photos of the victim's injuries.*

Jurors clasped hands over their mouthswhen they saw the photos of the young girl. The emotion seemed to affect Rao, who told the court she needed a 5-minute break.

Shortly after jurors left, Donald Smith’s attorney’s asked for a mistrial. Attorney Charles Fletcher noted she was the chief medical examiner and “she seen thousands of autopsies.”

The judge denied the request for a mistrial and on Wednesday*a jury found 61-year-old Smith, guilty on all counts.

In closing arguments, the State asked the jurors to close their eyes for three minutes and picture the "torture" the young girl faced in the hands of Donald Smith.

"I want you to remember what he did to her, how he strangled the life from her eyes, three minutes that's how long it took to take her life," Prosecutor Mark Caliel said.

Donald Smith's attorney's waived their closing argument.
The white-haired Smith, wearing shirt and plaid tie, watched without expression as the jury foreman quickly read through the verdicts.

Cherish was abducted from a Walmart in 2013 after Smith persuaded her mother that he would buy the poor family some clothes with a gift card.

Smith had introduced himself as a good Samaritan to the mother, Rayne Perrywinkle, at a discount store earlier in the day, saying his wife would meet them at the Walmart and bring the card.

The wife never showed, and Smith instead lured Cherish away from her mother and two sisters as they shopped. It got late, and the mother said she hadn’t fed the girls so Smith offered to go to a McDonald’s located in the front of the store and get them some cheeseburgers.

Cherish followed Smith through the store. The McDonald’s was closed, and surveillance footage showed the girl following Smith out of the store and getting into his white van.

“To the untrained eye he looks like Uncle Joe who is shopping with Rayne and the kids,” prosecutor Mark Caliel said during his closing argument Wednesday morning.

“He made her feel safe through his lies and deception,” Caliel said. “And then he preyed upon her. He drove her out of that parking lot of the Walmart to where no eyes could see and no ears could hear.”

After about 20 minutes Rayne testified that she realized something was wrong. She didn’t have a working cellphone, so she borrowed one from a Walmart employee and called 911.

By then it was too late. Cherish’s battered body was found in a Jacksonville creek, still adorned in the orange dress with a fruit print. When police arrested Smith his pants were wet. Later, technicians found his DNA all over her body.

The jury was shown gruesome photographs of Cherish’s body. While testifying about the girl’s injuries the city’s chief medical examiner had to interrupt her testimony because she became too emotional while talking about it.

Caliel told the jurors they would never forget the images they were forced to see.

“They will forever be a part of your memory. Burned into your memory,” he said.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
636542140667070391-AP-Florida-Girl-Abducted.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to spookypooky For This Useful Post:
1594, Azimuth, Bletch, booboo2718, Geemonster, Jordana, kellyhound, L1v1ngD3ad, mparryuk52, Ninjavandal, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, Steve 1, tbone79, Wren
Old 03-02-2018, 02:24 PM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:162
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6333
Re: Old Piece of Shit Convicted of Killing 8 Year Old Girl

Seeing him in the street you would never suspect for a second what he was capable of. Monsters are real, but look normal. That's the scary thing. Bastard.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Karma For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Dahlia_Neda, kellyhound, Meridian, michmi, mparryuk52, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, Steve 1, tbone79, Wren, xm15e2s
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Karma:
HolographicSexOffender
Old 03-02-2018, 03:14 PM
Bletch
Offline:
Nemo me impune lacessit
Poster Rank:109
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 2634 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss10659

This is one vile subhuman I really hope will suffer in prison

Old 03-02-2018, 09:07 PM
xm15e2s
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1084
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss429

This is why I believe in the death penalty.

If someone killed my daughter I would do everything in my power to abduct, torture, and slowly murder them.

A phenobarbital overdose in prison after 20 years on death row is just too humane.

Someone who touches or murders/attempts to murder a child is the biggest threat to society. That person is dangerous and will harm anyone, Those people should not be allowed to live. Not even in a maximum security prison

A bullet is even too humane for that type of low life scum

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to xm15e2s For This Useful Post:
Bletch, booboo2718, Cancun78, Geemonster, HolographicSexOffender, hrstevens, Jordana, Karma, L1v1ngD3ad, LuckiiDevil21, meggsaladsandwich, mparryuk52, rapeWhistle, summer34, tbone79, technicolorrose, Wren
Old 03-05-2018, 12:19 AM
knuggy
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:445
M
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1717

Probably not his first time. jailhouse justice

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knuggy For This Useful Post:
summer34, tbone79
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By knuggy:
HolographicSexOffender
Old 03-08-2018, 04:54 AM
eyeful_hound
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:855
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss628

Images of this beautiful little girl, this sorry ass scum bag piece of shit (sorry, monster wasn't strong enough), stole the life from.

I can't imagine the evil it takes to hurt an innocent child like that.

To YOU sir , fucking rot in hell with as much pain as the daemons can muster for all eternity!

ezgif-5-9322973df4%5B1%5D.jpg  

a8ff1a638e2dbf924db04c8226bfa0788dcd1e07_00%5B1%5D.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to eyeful_hound For This Useful Post:
Bletch, booboo2718, Jordana, jsmlove, Karma, kellyhound, L1v1ngD3ad, lexlupus, michmi, Pyramid_Head, tbone79, Wren
Old 03-08-2018, 06:08 AM
Steve 1
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:24
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 20024 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss34036

If he is a serial sex offender why was he walking the streets in the first place, you can't rehabilitate paedophiles so why let him roam the streets to do what inevitably he was going to do.

There's no room in society for people like him, life in jail or the death penalty is the only way to make sure kids are safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I had an asshole, aka Zambini make an ad in the gay section of CL with my picture.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Steve 1 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, booboo2718, Cancun78, Jordana, Karma, kellyhound, L1v1ngD3ad, mparryuk52, rapeWhistle, summer34, tbone79, Wren, xm15e2s
Old 03-08-2018, 05:46 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 549

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Quoted: 2866 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 20/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss69897

Quote:
Smith has a long criminal history. In 1977, he was convicted of lewd and lascivious behavior on a child under 16. In 1993, he was sentenced to five years in prison for the attempted kidnapping of a minor. He is registered as a sex offender.

Last year he pleaded guilty to attempted impersonation of a public employee and attempted child abuse by mental harm. He spent a year in jail and was released just three weeks before Cherish was found dead.
Prison can't cure sick depraved minds so such people should never be released into the public again especially when they're repeat offenders.

image.jpg  

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp3 911call.mp3(22.99 MB, 119 views)
File Type: mp4 cctv.mp4(258.0 KB, 1626 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Bletch, booboo2718, eyeful_hound, Jordana, Karma, L1v1ngD3ad, lexlupus, mparryuk52, Pyramid_Head, Steve 1
Old 03-09-2018, 03:10 AM
Steve 1
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:24
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Quoted: 20024 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss34036

Why the fuck did the mother let a stranger anywhere near her daughter, stupid bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
I had an asshole, aka Zambini make an ad in the gay section of CL with my picture.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Steve 1 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, booboo2718, Carach Angren, Jordana, Karma, L1v1ngD3ad, mparryuk52, summer34, tbone79, technicolorrose, Wren
Old 03-09-2018, 11:38 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:87
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12726

The mother needs to go down for this too.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
booboo2718, L1v1ngD3ad, mparryuk52, summer34, technicolorrose
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Pyramid_Head:
HolographicSexOffender