born again lesbian

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 2803 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10967
In America You Have to Be 21

Now to buy any tobacco or e cigs etc. New law was passed to raise the age from 18 to 21 years of age.

*my opinion*

Why the fuck can someone at 18 years of age go fight for their country with a firearm but can't buy a can of dip? The fuck outta here with that bullshit. Fuck big government

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Screenshot_20191227-214922_Gallery.jpg  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicocker View Post
Who in the hillbilly fuck are you
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slanger For This Useful Post:
Aries85, DiabloLucky13, Dr Thrumpkinz, Karma, kellyhound, Trixfel
Old 12-28-2019, 12:12 AM
Dr Thrumpkinz
Offline:
Joined While Standing
Poster Rank:223
PS: Fuck the Freckle Stretchers

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1811 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 6/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss5054
Re: In America You Have to Be 21

Oh Jesus, just look at them there. Front and centre. Just watching me watching them. All sassy as hell in their little golden braziers.

We in Canada are not allowed to smoke Marlboros you see. Not even the most pleasant among them, the "Lights"
This of course is as a result of similarly gay laws being passed here, which clearly stipulate that smoking upon only the gayest of tobaccos shall be permitted hence forth--so sayeth the Grand Gaylord of law craft.
It is even engraved into the empty pallet that transported the very last of the cartons of Marlboro Light into the country. Now sealed in clear lucite, it hangs above the entrance way of the sauna at a popular gentlemen's club for those with upperclass penmanship.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Thrumpkinz For This Useful Post:
SkinnyFella, Slanger, William May
Old 12-28-2019, 08:45 PM
Trixfel
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3159
Alien
Contributions: 10

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss88

In Italy they have increased the age limit to 18 years, and then they adopted the Spanish system (after the statistics had already shown that it does not work), that is, they have put pictures and sentences on the damage caused by smoking on cigarette packs.

In the meantime, manufacturers are working tirelessly to make the package design more attractive ... lol.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
FullSizeRender-18.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Trixfel For This Useful Post:
William May
Old 12-29-2019, 05:34 PM
Aries85
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:678
Man

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss984

Who gave these fabricated entities the right to control your choices? The whole system is evil wrong and corrupt, even already enslaving yet to be born childrens lives, disgusting.

I hope humanity decides to finally shut down governmets rulers and banksters etc and reclaims their true birthrights born equally upon this earth we all share. No one higher or has more power or authority than anyone no matter what invented costume they wear.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aries85 For This Useful Post:
Dr Thrumpkinz, Johnny Wadd, Karma, rapeWhistle
Old 12-29-2019, 08:25 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
$lave
Poster Rank:15
Regular White Guy
Contributions: 91

Mentioned: 588 Post(s)
Quoted: 27758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51115

They'll just keep doing the same thing they did at 17 to get cigs.

The Following User Says Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
deathlypale
Old 12-30-2019, 09:21 PM
tman3832
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9296

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss12

I'm just going to add, it's more complicated than that. At least in my view, I'm disgusted by smoking. Here's a triggered rant.

Everyone says "Oh we should have a choice to smoke!" Well fuck you, people who don't smoke have to deal with your bullshit everywhere we go.

Want to open your window on a nice spring day in a "Smoke free" apartment complex? WELL FUCK YOU, the person downstairs is smoking on their balcony filling your apartment with cigarette smoke.

You're at work just doing your thing, WELL FUCK YOU, someone's smoking next to the intake vent like a stupid ass hole and now you have to inhale their shitty life choices.

You walk up the hill from the designated smoking area trying to get you your car, FUCK YOU the wind carries this shit up to you.

You're trying to watch a soccer game and someone's smoking just outside the fence behind you, and you're down wind, FUCK YOU.

You go home to visit your mom for Christmas? WELL FUCK YOU, you are now a cloud of cigarette smoke because that shit is all over you and your clothes and anything in your suitcase. You fly home and now EVERYTHING in that case is just a smoke stench.

You want to walk down the street? WELL FUCK YOU, cigarette butts EVERYWHERE, in the gutter, under your car hood, on the grass. The person in front of you walking is smoking as they walk, so unless you FUCKING run, you have to inhale their bullshit.

You want to live near a nice forest? WELL FUCK YOU, someone was an ass and threw a hot cigarette butt out the window and it started a massive forest fire that destroys thousands of homes, including yours.

Fuck you people for complaining about upping the age limit. Not like it every stopped people from doing anything anyways. Plus some of you are over 21 already, so the fuck do you care? What? You want more smokers at a young age? Smoking is a shitty fucking selfish habit that impacts EVERYONE within a 30 foot radius of you. The culture around smoking is just as toxic as the act itself.

As for vaping, fuck those people too.

Tired of walking down the street and dealing with your shit because you feel entitled to making this decision "Well it's my body, I'll do what I want, I have that right" well it's also the bodies of everyone near you too. Breathing in your fucking bullshit.

This isn't a government being too nosy, smoking is just fucking stupid and selfish.

An 18 year old can fight for their country and die, hell they might do some good in the meantime (or bad, whatever), but NOTHING good has EVER come from smoking.

Why do you people insist on defending this so god damn much?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tman3832 For This Useful Post:
afterlife, christianbeccy, pieandsauce, Teacupmydear, woodsetton, Wren
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to tman3832 For This Post:
LUXpiNk, zhazoo
Old 12-31-2019, 12:49 AM
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:952
Female
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss574

Well, I'm tired of dude bros throwing up all over the place after drinking, dumbasses not getting their cars taken care of and dropping oil everywhere, morons spitting lugies out their car windows, assholes who don't clean up after their pets, bloody needles in the park and yadda yadda. Life sucks.

People do stupid shit that annoys other people. Get over it. Don't want to deal with apartment living? Save and get a house. Have a job that lets smokers all over? Get a different job. Find an employer who voluntarily bans it.

Their choice to smoke, YOUR choice to endure it. And FFS, stop with the drama queen BS that there's this mass collective all smoking in the streets ready to stalk you like fucking zombies.

As a smoker who has carried a dead butt for a mile to dispose of it, who bought a house to avoid pissing off neighbors, there are jackasses among us. But we are not responsible for ensuring your happy at the cost of ours and there are jackasses among any population.

I LIKE to smoke. Yes, it's stupid. But it's MY choice to be stupid. I should pay higher insurance premiums, I should abide by individual establishments requests. I like waking up, having coffee and blackening my lungs. When my family stresses me, I like the solace and comfort a cig provides. (And incidentally, it reduces the risk of breast cancer, especially after menopause, so there's that.)

We get it, you're a whiner who wants everyone else to kotow and want everyone around to serve you.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
Karma, LUXpiNk, zhazoo
Old 12-31-2019, 05:26 AM
Bleeed.exe
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:248
Contributions: 8

Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4272

I'm looking forward to the banning of public smoking.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bleeed.exe For This Useful Post:
christianbeccy, woodsetton, Wren
Old 12-31-2019, 08:21 AM
christianbeccy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2069

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss171

20 years ago when smoking was still widespread and I was in a tiny minority of non-smokers, I never imagined a day where smoking would be frowned upon.

But I'm so glad it is. It's great to be able to go out and not be forced to endure passive smoking or coming home stinking of it.

I can't believe how many people still choose to smoke, with how expensive it's become. You're like little bitches to the tobacco industry, you'll pay whatever they charge because you're too weak to give up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christianbeccy For This Useful Post:
afterlife, Bleeed.exe
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By christianbeccy:
LUXpiNk
Old 12-31-2019, 11:11 AM
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:295
MAN

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1819 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanger View Post
Now to buy any tobacco or e cigs etc. New law was passed to raise the age from 18 to 21 years of age.

*my opinion*

Why the fuck can someone at 18 years of age go fight for their country with a firearm but can't buy a can of dip? The fuck outta here with that bullshit. Fuck big government
It’s very simple, at 18 a man is more valuable to the government than an older man who is a regular smoker.