Mentioned: 342 Post(s)
Quoted: 5370 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss73179
6 Killed, Incl Shooter at Molson Coors Company

Quote:
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. On Wednesday, Milwaukee police, the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Department, Milwaukee Fire Department, Marquette University Police and multiple other law enforcement agencies including the ATF and FBI responded to an active shooter around 2:08 p.m. at the Molson Coors Company formerly known as MillerCoors at the 4100 block of W. State St. in Milwaukee.

During an afternoon press conference Milwaukee Police Chief Alfonso Morales confirmed that six employees at the company were fatally shot and the 51-year-old suspected shooter who was found with an apparent self-inflicted wound.

The deceased shooter was identified on Facebook as Anthony Ferill who worked at MillerCoors/Molson Coors for more than 20 years and is an African-American who was terminated from Molson Beverage Company earlier in the day, according to sources. Police haven’t identified the shooter.

Multiple Facebook posts indicated that racism by employees at Molson Coors might have triggered the multiple fatalities and a post also identified the shooter.

According to a Facebook post: “The shooter at Millers Coors is reported to suffer racial discrimination and harassment from white co-workers. He recently filed a civil lawsuit against Miller Coors’s racist work environment.

The racist white co-workers had hung a hangman noose on his locker. He was rehired after the lawsuit five years ago. The white racist male harassment continue when he returned to work at Miller Coors.”

“The racist white co-workers this time humiliated the 51-year-old African American male by pasting spade cards on his work locker and making his workday unbearable with white male racist antics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ac.jpg
Views:	348
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	902082

“The Brother evidently was forced over the edge of sanity to make a violent and act to end Miller Coors workforce racist harassment.

Perhaps with this most recent reported incident of workforce white male racism against African American Miller Coors in the City of Milwaukee will make fair and equal employment for all a matter of private and public policy.

Miller Coors has a long history of tolerating its white brewery worker racist behavior and acts against Black brewery workers.”

Muhammad also posted on Facebook, “One of my sons was wrongfully fired due to white racists coworkers and supervisors racial targetting him. The other two quit because of the hyper-white racism practiced at Miller Coors.

Our young people do not have faith and rightfully so that filing employment discrimination complaints with the DOL, EEOC or State ERD will change the white racist outcomes in the American workforce! And it has not changed this nation practice of employment racism impact on Black Americans the past 55 years.”

Police have not released any information or confirmed during their preliminary homicide investigation, if racism targeted at the shooter by unidentified employees at Molson Coors was the motive that led to the firing of the shooter on Wednesday for allegedly reporting a racist act against him to management that later led to the shooting spree.

At a press conference, Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett stated, that the multiple shooting was a cowardly act and hopes it never repeats again. The deceased victims have not been identified.

According to APNews, a lawsuit was filed in 1994, “Three former employees of Miller Brewing Co.’s plant in Fulton, N.Y., allege in a lawsuit that employees were subjected to racist name-calling and harassment.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in New York, seeks class-action status, which would give attorneys the right to represent as many as 500 black people who have worked at the plant.” Three previous legal actions were taken by Black employees before the lawsuit was filed in 1994.
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/202...verage-gunman/

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Caf002, Druss, Pyramid_Head, rrrp, William May
Old 02-27-2020, 03:23 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:99
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss13688
Re: 6 Killed, Incl Shooter at Molson Coors Company

Really trying to use his race as an excuse for what he did? What the fuck is wrong with people?

I'm not saying it's not true, but people have horrible issues with pulling that good old race card when shit doesn't go their way.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
AssRider, Ballzyboy, Caf002, jsmlove, Mcschmasal, Overlord86, winvens
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Pyramid_Head:
FearsMuse
Old 02-27-2020, 06:27 AM
christianbeccy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2115

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss187

Whether or not his frustration was fuelled by racism, that wasn't the reason people got killed.

I'll say it again, it's the prevalence of guns. People get fired and made redundant in the UK, but I have NEVER heard a case of someone shooting the place up as a reaction. Why? Because we don't carry guns.

The guy was frustrated and had a gun. If America didn't have such a gun problem, he'd still have been frustrated, just not with a gun.

It's fucking basic.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christianbeccy For This Useful Post:
ARRN, AWealls, b0g, Ballzyboy, drdl.x, Samoth, shiverpudlian, TaintSniffer, winvens, zoboomafoo
The Following 10 Users Said Fuck Off to christianbeccy For This Post:
alptraum, Caf002, DavidDemonic, fapfapfap, FearsMuse, Iscaron, Mcschmasal, niknik, Overlord86, rrrp
Old 02-28-2020, 01:41 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:259
MAN

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4307

Yeah I can already tell there’s something wrong with this guy. He’s wearing a Boston Red Sox cap

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
Caf002, Overlord86
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By shoelessjojackson:
Sibella
Old 03-01-2020, 01:25 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1164

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss466

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianbeccy View Post
Whether or not his frustration was fuelled by racism, that wasn't the reason people got killed.

I'll say it again, it's the prevalence of guns. People get fired and made redundant in the UK, but I have NEVER heard a case of someone shooting the place up as a reaction. Why? Because we don't carry guns.

The guy was frustrated and had a gun. If America didn't have such a gun problem, he'd still have been frustrated, just not with a gun.

It's fucking basic.
Timothy McVeigh would disagree....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
alptraum, Mcschmasal
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Nasty Nuggets:
shoelessjojackson
Old 03-01-2020, 03:33 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:259
MAN

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 2225 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
Timothy McVeigh would disagree....
I don’t mean to spam but who gives a shit?

Sounds like a weak appeal to authority, to me

Old 03-01-2020, 05:52 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Quoted: 8214 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671

Quote:

It's fucking basic.
The only problem America has with guns are 1: there are too many guns in the hands of people who are illegally possessing them because they have had their gun rights stripped due to criminal behavior.

And due to political correctness, and these sheep yelling wolf constantly about racism and profiling. Police have a hard time doing their jobs of getting these guns away from the criminals.

Example being New York Cities stop and frisk policy. Most people know that New York City was riddled with crime in the 70's, 80's and into the 90's. It was dangerous to be in some neighborhoods, it was dangerous to be in many more neighborhoods after dark. From pick pockets, to beggars, to windshield wiper guys, to robbers and murders and drug dealers. It was everywhere, and in your face.

Many neighborhoods seemed hopeless. Then they started the stop and frisk, and upped the police presence in high crime areas.

And crime was reduced significantly. And eventually these high crime areas started getting fixed up and became good safe neighborhoods.

But after a while this became labeled a racist policy. Nearly to the point where it was acceptable to stop white people, but stopping black folks could get a lawsuit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Caf002, northman2020
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
AWealls
Old 03-01-2020, 09:00 PM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671

But, those kind of policies have a positive effect on gun crimes. And should be replicated in all high crime areas.

And the second problem America has with guns is anti gun people. These "why do you need a gun" types are a huge problem with gun crime.

Its because if them there's all these gun free zones that are usually always the target of a mass shooter.

I'm not suggesting everyone brings a gun to work or school. But I am suggesting guns should be at workplaces and schools.

Kinda like those places have plans for earthquakes, fires, or other emergency situations. They should have plans for a gunman situation. And have certain people who volunteer to be in charge of stopping violence.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By niknik:
AWealls
Old 03-02-2020, 08:26 AM
christianbeccy
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2115

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss187

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
But, those kind of policies have a positive effect on gun crimes. And should be replicated in all high crime areas.

And the second problem America has with guns is anti gun people. These "why do you need a gun" types are a huge problem with gun crime.

Its because if them there's all these gun free zones that are usually always the target of a mass shooter.

I'm not suggesting everyone brings a gun to work or school. But I am suggesting guns should be at workplaces and schools.

Kinda like those places have plans for earthquakes, fires, or other emergency situations. They should have plans for a gunman situation. And have certain people who volunteer to be in charge of stopping violence.
But can't you see that the Chicken/Egg scenario here is the problem? The mass shooters are only a problem because they have a gun! It doesn't matter whether they're held legally or illegally, sooner or later someone who never had the intent to over-react will lose his/her shit. I get that Americans want to carry guns to protect themselves, but it's treating the symptom, not the cause. As a country, you're too deep in the shit to get out, but quit crying when someone uses a gun to fuck someones day up.

Why has England never developed a gun problem? Riddle me that? I cannot go into my local supermarket (grocery store), whether or not I have the correct licence/papers and buy a gun. In fact, if I even wanted one, I have no idea where to go. That means that there are FAR FAR fewer guns, although some slip in illegally for sure, they aren't easy at all to lay hands on. Agreeably those that do lay their hands on a gun, probably would have killed one way or another, but that's not the guy responsible for this Molson case. Without a gun, he'd have probably smashed the place up, got restrained and that'd have been that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christianbeccy For This Useful Post:
AWealls, Ballzyboy, Caf002, winvens
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By christianbeccy:
nile1972
Old 03-02-2020, 09:49 PM
niknik
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16671

Quote:
But can't you see that the Chicken/Egg scenario here is the problem? The mass shooters are only a problem because they have a gun! It doesn't matter whether they're held legally or illegally, sooner or later someone who never had the intent to over-react will lose his/her shit. I get that Americans want to carry guns to protect themselves, but it's treating the symptom, not the cause. As a country, you're too deep in the shit to get out, but quit crying when someone uses a gun to fuck someones day up.

Why has England never developed a gun problem? Riddle me that? I cannot go into my local supermarket (grocery store), whether or not I have the correct licence/papers and buy a gun. In fact, if I even wanted one, I have no idea where to go. That means that there are FAR FAR fewer guns, although some slip in illegally for sure, they aren't easy at all to lay hands on. Agreeably those that do lay their hands on a gun, probably would have killed one way or another, but that's not the guy responsible for this Molson case. Without a gun, he'd have probably smashed the place up, got restrained and that'd have been that.
Get one thing straight. Pro 2nd amendment Americans are not the ones crying when someone commits murder.

And guns are not the problem. Guns are a part of American identity. Americans have had the right to own firearms before the nation was officially a nation. Our forefathers fought for that right. And it's pointless to debate about having guns or not having guns.

Because we will be having guns. Great Britain is free to do whatever they like, America is not Great Britain.

The media like to paint this picture of gun crimes being normal in American life. But that's not really the case. Most Americans have never been a victim of a gun crime. Most Americans have never witnessed anyone being shot.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Caf002, nile1972, northman2020
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to niknik For This Post:
AWealls, Ballzyboy